Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never ever get over her lies.

So disabled she is verging on starvation and dehydration on a daily basis because she can’t get out of bed and have a glass of water from the bathroom - or secure a couple of packs of belvita and some dried fruits as a back up snack pack next to her bed. Has to beg for help. Wants to off herself with the depression of it all.

Also can blow many thousands pip backpay on a summer of traipsing around the Scottish Highlands and goes for regular burgering on planes to another country!

How has she not been completely cancelled? The absolute thieving scumbag.

Reactions: 15

So disabled she is verging on starvation and dehydration on a daily basis because she can’t get out of bed and have a glass of water from the bathroom - or secure a couple of packs of belvita and some dried fruits as a back up snack pack next to her bed. Has to beg for help. Wants to off herself with the depression of it all.

Also can blow many thousands pip backpay on a summer of traipsing around the Scottish Highlands and goes for regular burgering on planes to another country!

I agree with this. I know the batch cooking will save us all narrative is incredibly problematic and I know that pre-planning doesn’t work for everyone for a variety of reasons but if RSM has times when she’s fit to go flying all over the country and arguing with easyjet then she has times where she’s fit enough to make sure she’s got some bottled water and some snacks in her bedroom.

Or alternatively she has two children that she could ask to put said snacks and water by her bed, bearing in mind she’s presumably aware they have school and she’ll spend most weekdays alone.

If she’s on the verge of dehydration and starving then she’s not fit to be the sole carer of two children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

We need to make a list (and by we, I mean not me, I’m too tired) of all the possessions she’s revealed. £300 AI toothbrush, uniquely unfixable car, arm crutches, good phone, power chair x 2?

Reactions: 10
This is a thing. It’s not a thing for Louisa, though.
Agree completely with both your points. I am just speechless at the audacity of her to retweet this when she has admitted on multiple occasions it is HER who blows up with rage at the slightest inconvenience at everyone around her. From service workers to close family and their friends.

For her to imply she is the victim of others' moods simply beggars belief.

Agree completely with both your points. I am just speechless at the audacity of her to retweet this when she has admitted on multiple occasions it is HER who blows up with rage at the slightest inconvenience at everyone around her. From service workers to close family and their friends.

For her to imply she is the victim of others' moods simply beggars belief.
Especially when we know she means her children. Who she is consistently foul about.

Reactions: 14
The whole point of this is how you shouldn’t have to kiss up to a partner or parent for care. Not “my teenagers are so selfish” ffs

Reactions: 12
I sincerely and fervently hope this does not mean what I think it does.

The only mothers on earth that makes her look good are Rose West and Sarah Vajayjay.

Run, Jasper. Fast.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh, she's always wanging on about needing another baby/more babies.

ME is one thing, but the woman is at least 45, in alleged grinding poverty, has given birth to a now deceased son, an eldest with epilepsy, autism and OTHER DISABILITIES YOU CAN'T EVEN FATHOM, and the ADHD and Autism apparently continue in the younger two.

I'd call it a day, tbh 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sincerely and fervently hope this does not mean what I think it does.

The only mothers on earth that makes her look good are Rose West and Sarah Vajayjay.

Run, Jasper. Fast.
Jasper can relax. She's 48 /49 going by this tweet. Mad online fantasist that she is.

Screenshot_20240204_002436_X.jpg

---
Certain death in everyday situations does seem to be a concern
She does make her life sound like Final Destination.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh sir Simon Wessely, Ean Proctor, stop reading ME history Louisa.
Ean got mistreated last century, nobody is going to throw you, a middle-aged head, in 2024, into a pool to see if you swim, or not. Worse luck.

• Haha
Oh sir Simon Wessely, Ean Proctor, stop reading ME history Louisa.
Ean got mistreated last century, nobody is going to throw you, a middle-aged head, in 2024, into a pool to see if you swim, or not. Worse luck.
This is also out of fashion for witch testing but can still be useful to make plain old annoying people shut up for five minutes.

I need no explanation on the history of wise well-read and nurturing women being described as witches. I am one of them. Just thought I'd save Louisa some spoons by noting that I'm educated on the issue: no need for a thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not in favour of throwing her into a pool but I could get behind a policy of suspending her above one for an hour or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not in favour of throwing her into a pool but I could get behind a policy of suspending her above one for an hour or so.
In fairness, it's high summer here, I'd love to be thrown into a pool. Signed Witch Wooh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you an owl now, Woohy?
You're the owl! It's 2pm here. I'm a koala this afternoon having performed at excellence from near sunrise. I'll rise like a... somnolent wombat for my evening shift. Going to sneak into the guest pool after kitchen shift!

🦉
too short
yup I’m the owl and I have HotesCat, we live in a pea green boat.
A beautiful pea green boat. RoadsideAnger could never find such harmony, even in a tail wind (to reference her thrilling and uplifting thread of last week.)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.