Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 2155887No meanness or incorrect conclusions here #car park. Everything normal in the world of Roadsidemum'sbum

Benefit fraud investigators work weekends and Bank Holidays; it's the perfect time to get a bedbound, in need of 24 hour intensive care and supervision claimant driving her non adapted own vehicle safely/competently/aggressively, in charge of children, shopping and starting rows with randoms in other vehicles who are noting her reach for her handbag and applying make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Such a history buff such as RSM must SURELY know how much a family’s disposable income was spent on food pre, gonna say 60s. Industrialisation and efficiency of food production, alongside massive improvements in food preservation science as well as additives to enhance or preserve the actual nutritional value are entirely the reason why she isn’t dead and her kids aren’t literally digging around in REAL bins for scraps, scrumping, foraging and stealing - alongside being short, stupid and at potential risk of scurvy and blindness.

But she must know that - doesn’t get free bread makers and cashapped money for the kids heavily adulterated shit diet that’s made them fat, though.

• Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
She's being particularly vile tonight, which is an achievement for someone as utterly abhorrent as her.
Screenshot_20230924_222902_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Back before the internet there were news stories about jobs in the job centre for lap dancing. On the little typed cards!

Sex work is work Louisa. They don‘t force you to apply for the jobs, they can point out jobs you’re likely able to do, which you could apply for.

Obviously, Louisa is totally unemployable due to being a total cunt, so she wouldn’t have got the job anyway.
I chose the wrong time to have a swig of a drink 🤣

Imagine that at the jobcentre... "So, we've gone through telephone interview techniques, completed a crash course on microsoft word and excel, given your cv a polish to emphasise your experience, expanded your job search criteria to widen the net, now... have you tried not being a total cunt?"

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
It's just laughable that her middle class followers lap up this "99p moisturiser" rubbish, when a few days ago she posted a photo of a large haul of expensive alcohol.

It's like JM boiling soap all over again.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I wonder how much she gets from people every month. I wish I had the balls to just out right ask for money. I feel weird asking people to sponsor me if I do a run for charity 😂
It's so wierd isn't it?
But the people who do seem happy scrounging appear to be a particular breed - Jack, RSM, Wolfnsunflowers and all the others. A bizarre mix of horribly arrogant, rude, workshy with a catalogue of indefinable ailments and always very self pitying.
Console yourself you wouldn't want to be like that 😂

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Unbound is complicit.

Last Roadsidemum update on #OneInFive
Screenshot_20230610_174904_Chrome.jpg

(The update)

Current Unbound website status
Screenshot_20230610_175402_Chrome.jpg

And the sole voice I've seen on Twitter requesting information
Screenshot_20230610_180000_Chrome.jpg

This, I conclude, is Unbound's business model.

Pledges include Bex Kitchen @wolfnsunflowers, of course

• Sad

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
His sleeping area! 😂. Has he got a basket and a blanket by the back door like some mongrel they have taken in?
And “they” have lost the receipt. Not her. Oh no. Not the one who paid the money and should have kept it in her purse or something. Anyway it shouldn’t matter. She’ll be able to prove the funds left her bank account I would think.

Wooh

VIP Member
Well, they tried that, and Roadsidemum had to leave early because kiddo was out of control, and [Roadsidemum] nearly died of asthma. A great time was had by all; IIRC they both jumped onto twitter shortly after, to say how proud they were of their children.

Anyway, gotta go. Off to the best sex of my life. Bite me, no fucks given. Which kind of defeats the purpose. I don't really like being bitten during sex, but each to their own; each to their own.

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
I await the response if RSM see those tweets...
There will be no response or any reaction. I predict a week in bed (with a bath trap thrown in as it's always pitiful think of Roadsidemum shivering and naked 😑), plus a long thread about the evils of MOT for people with disability.

The fucking cheek of her with her recent rant on motability leases and then a purchase of WAC.

I despise her.

Molly24

She really is very, very stupid, yet convinced of her own intelligence.

Jack Monroe is also a thatcher simp. Really makes U think.
Nothing betrays their snobbery more. They both believe that working class identity is a convenient costume to try on for attention and money, but *actual* working class people are lazy, stupid, and in need of some kind of paternalistic social influence to stop them making bad choices.

Shimmering

VIP Member
This is so full of nonsense. As seems to be usual with her, Louisa is picking up on a very sensitive, nuanced issue of public policy and stomping all over it with her great big galoshes.

There are very good, thoughtful and interesting people in the UK considering issues of end-of-life care, assisted dying and voluntary euthanasia, on all sides of the debate. It's not something we will be rushing into, whatever she thinks.

This inflammatory, evidence-free bullshit is just for clicks. And it's the worst kind of social media engagement. There's nothing objectively separating this kind of tweet from one promoting an alt-right view on Covid as a conspiracy. It has the same purpose and effect -- to inflame passions, get people shrieking and wailing and attacking whatever, and colluding with the poster in their worldview. It's dangerous.

If Louisa really cares about this issue, she should educate herself properly and find common cause with one of the serious groups engaging wiith it properly.
Thank you so much for posting this. Me rail but I work on a sensitive and nuanced area of public policy (not assisted dying)and my work has been targeted by multiple RSM types broadcasting their obtuse and twisted takes for clicks. It's a horrendous experience that I wouldn't wish on anyone. It just epitomises why I detest social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Is this dreadful abomination seriously trying to grift some sort of transport from the airport on the return flight? Throwing in that her wheelchair MIGHT get damaged to try and detract from the fact that she doesn't want to fund/source her own transport as she hasn't got a lift. Am I having a moment or is this what she's after?

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
That people can read her tweets and think "poor woman I'll send her money for a takeaway", I can't get my head around it. She's awful!