Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shimmering

VIP Member
And she was entrusted by Unbound with the stories of people genuinely affected by poverty?

I wonder what the writers who submitted work make of her disgusting attitude?

She's a sentient mumsnet thread.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
At least from that it sounds like RN will be going to school which I’m sure will be a massive relief to her. Going from being stuck with RSM all day to having at least a bit of freedom and time to be a normal kid/teen.

• Heart

Nonah

VIP Member
Nothing like that lovely warm feeling of moving to a new area that you fall in love… oh wait no, RAGE!

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
How has she managed to be obsessed for the past few years about moving to Scotland without ever apparently having visited it?
I feel we’re not far off an incident involving English banknotes…

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
If this is the standard of content we can expect hence forth, I may well have to get rid of my phone and plan a life off grid. I literally cringed and gagged at the thought of that awful dragon simpering. And it’s a long way of saying “I’ve got a boy/girl friend. 🤢🤢

PS - fuck the made up anecdotes shoehorning your private life out there and crack on with the book. Or give people their money back.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I apologise in advance to any tories, but isn’t saying Thatcher was principled a bit like saying “inset genocidal dictator name” did manage to do X right. It’s so 4th year history GCSE. Maybe she’s copying somethingLO said.
English Tory in Scotland RSM is the weirdest and possibly pishtest of all the RSMs

• Haha

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I think the kebab may be coming back to haunt her...

Screenshot_20230510-100317_Twitter.jpg

If she isn't ranting at the takeaway place/threatening to sue the scary foreign man by the time I check back tonight, I'll be bitterly disappointed.

Edit: great minds @alphaspagbol

• Haha

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I read his posts as just taking a look to see if people were getting stuff, unlike Jack's Patreon? You're kind of bigging him to be something he isn't IMO. I don't think he ever outright said it was a scam -- just that people had complained to him it was a scam and he wanted to check it out and tbf his posts did balance it out, he did say he was going to check that people got what they paid for, and they did. Obvs he won't know about the book until it comes out.

Tbh no offence I get the sense that you just don't like LG based on your post history - you come across as someone that likes to moan for no reason (tbh this whole forum and myself are like that) Nobody forces you to read his posts so you're basically choosing to do so, and I have no sympathy for people like you 😂

Anyway going back to Bex, she's taking a break but it must be the world's shortest break coz she's online liking posts and replying to people all the time??? MATE TAKE A BREAK, have a KitKat.
What a truly curious show of support for a Twitter random. Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I'm really not sure I understand what point she's trying to make with this excruciatingly detailed breakdown of her morning. I find it revealing, though, that she's chatting on the phone first thing before even saying hello to her family -- and then when she does interact with her kids, it;s to complain about yesterday's jobs not done and will they make her a coffee? Says a lot about how she prioritises her tasks and also shows us a home where there's a lot of expectation of the kids looking after her.

I don't get why you would wake up late and your first thought is to phone your pal, rather than getting yourself up and getting the kids to school on time.
At the risk of going on and on about it, it’s just not ME. I might forget about it during the day, but I wake up feeling like shit every fucking day. You never get used to it. You never absent mindedly do anything “useful” (I’ve put the kettle in the fridge, for example, I’ve never got out of bed and started walking round, dressing and using the phone on FaceTime!!!!

honestly it’s akin to someone with no leg saying the did this then realised they didn’t have their false leg on.

• Heart
Where does she get all this fantastical bullshit from?

I have to be honest I sometimes get the feeling from her tweets that she is actually mentally unwell.

That level of paranoia is not normal. Hopefully it's just exaggeration for clout.
My mum (who is dead so cannot possibly be posting as RSM or I might wonder) used to have that level of paranoia.

Someone not having an appointment available that morning meant they were out to get her, if the neighbours were outside chatting it had to be them bitching about her, the general letters the school sent home about various things were always aimed personally at her even the one about fizzy drinks in packed lunches when we had school dinners, something not being in stock meant they didn’t want to sell to her. It was exhausting for her and really hard for us as kids because we’d try to have to work out whether it was a) total fantasy and had never happened at all, b) what tiny bits were true or c) was she right this time (the neighbours did occasionally bitch but generally it was because she was a right arsehole).

I hope she’s exaggerating/making it all up but some of the elements of RN’s anxiety sound very familiar to me. /SPOILER]

• Heart
  • Sad

FlashBoof

VIP Member
His sleeping area! 😂. Has he got a basket and a blanket by the back door like some mongrel they have taken in?

• Haha
  • Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
Agree @Wooh and @Jelly Bean

It's just an extra layer of pressure on a child who not only has to "decide about school" (wtaf), but do dishes and make coffee for her awful mother.

• Sad