Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Back before the internet there were news stories about jobs in the job centre for lap dancing. On the little typed cards!

Sex work is work Louisa. They don‘t force you to apply for the jobs, they can point out jobs you’re likely able to do, which you could apply for.

Obviously, Louisa is totally unemployable due to being a total cunt, so she wouldn’t have got the job anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Urrrrggghh imagine being like a normal person and getting a job and she’s your fucking colleague.
Imaging being GRT and this is who the Council sends as outreach ffs

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Hi LovingLifeNow

you will of course have noted the self re-tweets and now it’s the pinned tweet. And the engagement stats she has shared - unwittingly but unsurprisingly showing herself up for exactly what she is. A publicity hungry clout chaser desperate for engagement and people/followers to rattle the cashapp tin at.

Expect in the coming days, the usual SOP - a disaster of some sort. Usually car or domestic appliance related. Explicitly aimed at hear few newbies that have drifted in unbidden. Sometimes child related - and an oblique “oh, just venting - don’t worry about it” disclaimer whilst the fivers and tenners top up the tank.

lots of people fooled - to the tune of over £20k, so nothing to feel cheated about. Glad another person has seen the light though. She truly is an unpleasant individual and you only have to see how she interacts with so called friends to see just how grim she is.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Hilarious that the unhinged grifter hunter has gone after her and supertanskiiiiiii- totally deserved low hanging fruit. Just Russ and Bex to go now.
oh, he "investigated" bex for like an hour this afternoon. they had a row, made up and he has declared her book is "not a scam"

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
If the wheelchair gets SMASHED BY AWFUL AIRLINE PEOPLE then, idk, can we put her in a bathtub and push her down hill like Last Of The Summer Wine?

(whine*)

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
I used to work with someone who was perpetually furious. She commuted from Kent into central London every day and every time there was a problem with the trains it was a direct personal attack on her. Everything was the worst thing ever, if I had something nice coming up she would tell me all the ways it could go wrong (eg a holiday "there's an air traffic controllers' strike on,") and it was so draining to be around that sort of constant, low level rage.

And I only had to work with it. Taking everything at face value (that Louisa exists and goes off the rails at the slightest incident, and there are two children in that environment), I really can't imagine what it's like for the children, growing up, stewing in that. No wonder they're little shits if they're growing up having "screaming at customer service agents for the slightest infraction" modelled to them as a suitable way to behave.
She very much reminds me of a LOVELY lady who was in my dad’s pub/restaurant and just complained about EVERYTHING. I was only about 17 at the time, and just running food and trying to stay out the way / helpful (delete as appropriate). Nothing was good enough - moaned the food didn’t all arrive together (because carrying six plates is quite hard), there was either too much ice or not enough, didn’t ask for a slice of lemon in some kid’s drink, other tables were talking loudly, she could hear the football from the lounge bar, the candle went out on the table etc etc.

Everything was a personal attack on her, couldn’t get a word in edgeways to either explain or apologise, and I’ll never forget my dad’s way of dealing with it (and he’s a very patient man)…

“If you don’t like it, why don’t you fuck off?”

And off she fucked. Never seen my old man so happy to wipe off a table’s bill 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
RSM having the asthma attack while visiting Bex: previously mithered about, now confirmedView attachment 2206305
View attachment 2206309
Why! Didn’t! The! High school age! Child! Ask! The! Locals! For! Help!

I absolutely do not believe for a single second if RN had said to strangers “please can you help my mum she’s having an asthma attack” they’d have said no. And I remain very concerned about her seeming inability to communicate that to a doctors receptionist.

Wooh

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230608_123355_Chrome.jpg

---
Screenshot_20230608_131206_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_131221_Chrome.jpg

I think she thinks she's really struck the right note

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
The ironyometer!

Do you think she knows that not all massage parlours are brothels? It's a curious world she inhabits.

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
I think the comments here have struck a nerve however she prefers to double down on her offensive and poorly written thread.

It's the people she has described a rough, stinking, and ruined - all for an attempt at twitter clout - that I feel sorry for.

Going back to her thread, I picked up on the fact she says that because they are Christian they fit in at this soup kitchen esque place as it has a Christian ethos. I think that says a lot about her world view as even where I am, everyone, Christian or not, is welcome and encouraged to attend if they need to.

Dizzymuffin

We've mithered a lot recently about the people who funded the book, but we haven't talked for ages about the people who wrote their stories out for her, for money, that she said could be written very easily and quickly, then said none of them were good enough (IIRC). What has happened to them???
It’s always amazed me that we haven’t seen more people complaining to her on twitter about the work they put in for no payment, writing the contributions. I’ve always thought it was odd

Shimmering

VIP Member
Well, it's the end of June,and Unbound said they hoped to share a revised schedule for the book before now.

Shame on them for continuing to enable this sham of a person.