Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm not understanding your comment. Are you joking in the middle paragraph?
They’re right I’m not a fan of LG (don’t think it took much to work that out to though - I think he’s cut from exactly the same cloth as Jack Monroe with her pointless lies and attention seeking, and falling back on “I never said those exact words” - they’re two cheeks of the same arse) but I’m not sure what they expected me to do on tattle other than be talking about things I’m not keen on? It’s not a fan site after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

FlashBoof

VIP Member
One year lower rate PIP is £4940, higher rate is £8983. And fair play to her if she qualifies and is entitled - frankly, much like the government’s woeful management of immigration, it should NEVER take so long to process and award. It IS a system designed to keep you in poverty and get you to the point you haven’t got the energy to continue “fighting”.

The link to the gofundme is over two years old. And the lady that set it up, a friend and disability campaigner, says it can take two years to go through the appeals etc. I have a vague notion that she didn’t complete her application during the gofundme time though. And I also think she might have lost a chunk to her “no win, no fee” legal support she has mentioned, if she continued to engage them.

But, however you look at it, it’s a few quid, with enough for her to chuck some into paying it forward but we absolutely know the self centred and avaricious mare is more likely to set fire to it than share the love.

Attachments

Shimmering

VIP Member
For their own good? She doesn't do anything for anyone other than herself. Typical selfish online narc parent.

• Angry
  • Heart

Mugginsme

I wish I'd seen this forum/thread when I looked up unbounded before funding the grift. :mad: I blame my meds #notMS #notatravellerwithanyT.

• Sad
  • Heart

MurielSnark

VIP Member
It is.

Interesting that she's suggested that she's known her new suitor for a few months, which is about as long as she's lived in Scotland. That's quite fast work 🤔
I really cannot imagine she has anything helpful to add to the conversation about what happened today in Croyden. This is like Jack Monroe on Grenfell. Some things are not up for casual online chat.

I am really heartbroken tonight. And lots of people in London and elsewhere are too. It feels very raw and too horrific to speak about. We need a period of respectful silence.

RSM: if you're reading here, sit down and shut the fuck up.

• Sad
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She is panicking, and so she should. She doth protest too much.
For once, she really was being targeted!

MurielSnark

VIP Member
View attachment 2439698View attachment 2439699View attachment 2439700

Lawyering up again 💀
Take it this means she'll be too busy to work on the zine for the foreseeable then.

And "just get some before I arrive"...is every supermarket within a 10 mile radius of Somewhere, Scotland now supposed to be panic-buying a certain type of basket on a Sunday evening on the off-chance that Dame Louisa might decide to grace them with her presence tomorrow? Or does she announce her visits in advance like a member of the Royal Family?

I don't even disagree with her position on the accessibility issue but the way she conducts herself just dominates and clouds any "campaigning" she decides to do.

Apart from anything else, it's too bloody hot to be starting beef with Lidl.
The best thing to do would be to team up with a campaiging disability organisation or a consumer rights champion and get something going. She's right that it's not a difficult fix and I'm pretty sure all supermarkets would do this if they knew about it as a really easy disability access solution. But shouting into the ether with her aggressive, judgemental attitude would make me, if I was a supermarket manager, roll up the bloody ramp and shit the doors if I saw her within 100m of my store.

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Fair play to the wretched one. Those kids (if they exist as described) deserve a treat for once.

Looking forward to seeing the “pay it forward” part of Roadside Mums begging pledge from the beginning of this saga now. Hands up if you think it is NEVER going to happen.
---
Oh - and for those that are unaware of the background….
https://www.gofundme.com/f/roadside-mum-needs-a-power-chair Emma is yet another pseudonym.

Two years of back pay. Really looking forward to seeing it being “paid forward”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

frankychester

To which the only logical response is "I've no idea, I've never met you. In fact, I don't even know your name. I only know your pseudonym Louisa Britain and it would appear that she is a fraud and a con artist"

• Haha

EllaEm87

VIP Member
As someone who gets fatigue due to another condition, I don’t book to do multiple things in one day, especially if I have to be up early for a hypothetical school run. But that’s just me.

• Heart