Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I left an ex doing much the same. I suggested that he measured the doors to check it would fit. He said it would. I asked if it might be a plan to measure the doors to know for sure. He refused because it would fit. The day came. I asked if he was absolutely sure, because it looked very large. He shouted and swore at me. I retreated and left him to get on with it, making sure I was on the side of the place with the kettle and fridge. And once he wedged himself into the room, unable to get out because the sofa was jammed in the doorframe it wouldn't fit in, I went out to buy some milk.

Those kids are probably having the most peaceful, relaxing evening possible. And entertaining their father with messages about how she's still stuck in there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Could use get a postal vote, you lying shit. Th 3 adults in this household all did. Took us barely 5 minutes to apply (back in February) and we all sent our votes back early last week. Why is everything SUCH AN EFFORT when easier options exist.

Oh yeah, a pity me / fuck everyone. tip rattle.

The RM character is a total cunt

Reactions: 15
I think the comments here have struck a nerve however she prefers to double down on her offensive and poorly written thread.

It's the people she has described a rough, stinking, and ruined - all for an attempt at twitter clout - that I feel sorry for.

Going back to her thread, I picked up on the fact she says that because they are Christian they fit in at this soup kitchen esque place as it has a Christian ethos. I think that says a lot about her world view as even where I am, everyone, Christian or not, is welcome and encouraged to attend if they need to.
A lot of churches run foodbanks because Jesus says that if you feed a hungry person, you're effectively feeding him, and from a practical point of view they very often have a large church hall or other space which can be used to run the foodbank from, but it's the people who run the foodbank are Christian, it's not a requirement of the customer base.

🍉back when I was v religious I used to volunteer at the foodbank round the corner from me. It was run by the Catholic church, but a significant proportion of our clientele were Muslim and religion absolutely did not come into any of the work the foodbank did apart from it was in the church hall so there were some religious statues and a crucifix about the place. We also had a sheet with the details of the foodbanks run by a couple of local mosques, the Gurdwara and different Christian denominations so if people were genuinely uncomfortable we made sure they were aware of the other options.

The church was open for prayer when the foodbank was open but the church is open for prayer all the time anyway, so that was more of a coincidence than anything.

She's such a judgemental cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Wooh

VIP Member
Wait, there's a little more:

Screenshot_20230809_001045_Chrome.jpg

See, Louisa didn't change the tax class, so while she definitely shouldn't have to pay VAT (special, you know how it is), she's also the reason she'll be paying VAT.

You know who's not paying VAT? The person who is not in receipt of any pay-it-forward of PIP as promised in her wheelchair gofundme.

Vat
A
Twatthief

• Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'll read this in full later. For now, I hate the part that the kids have to decide about school. How about just going to school ?
Same here 😒
It shouldn't be optional like that.
I'm afraid like Bex Wolfsunflower school attendance seems hugely wrapped up in whether the parent gets up in time in the mornings or not.
And in both cases they seem to tweet for hours into the night.

• Sad

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Well I am more inclined towards patronising and grossly hypocritical from someone looking at two years now to “edit” other people’s work for a project she has begged £20k+ for.

Still - I see she is revelling in her tiny interaction with that Dr twin and still going down the “supermarket bread is poison” route.

It can only be a matter of time before she adds baking bread to the kids “life skills” lessons and “carers” tasks. Whilst still buying a Mothers Pride white sliced in real life.

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Is it a funeral? Mentions of personal reasons and black dress. My advice, don't go. If there's a risk of being without her wheelchair for LITERALLY YEARS then it's not a good idea to go.

I swapped my funding of One in Five to a different book, which isn't quite funded yet. The author has provided monthly updates, not on how the writing is doing, because the writing is done and she's just funding it for publication, but on things she's done recently connected to the theme of the book, a new subscriber pledge reward, that sort of thing.

Makes you think.

• Heart

KebabGirl

VIP Member
There are so many ways this could have ended differently if she wasn't such a gobby cow. Threatening as a law suit like this just alienates people and doesn't promote change.

They might have a few which aren't by the door as other customers used them. I'd never thought of the smaller ones being better for wheelchair users so will aim not to take one in future. But last week, I would have mindlessly taken the last one and got on with my shopping.
The staff might have been able to help or get her a trolley thing to push in front of her.

Heck, the area manager might have been in there and said I'm so sorry, would you consider coming back and giving us a viewpoint on how the store layout etc. Works for wheelchair users so we can update our policies.

We all are assuming that this actually happened. The cynic in me says it was just a conversation she had with herself while thinking up ways for Twitter engagement. I am sure that it isn't deliberate by that store or company.

peachplumpear

she’s like the human equivalent of one of those mugs that says ‘DON’T TALK TO ME UNTIL I’VE HAD MY COFFEE’ or ‘i’m only a bitch on days ending in y’. so try-hard 🙄

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It isn't often that my jaw drops when scrolling through Twitter (following both RSM and Jack appears to have desensitised me to displays of cuntery) but that thread...fucking hell.

This grifting poverty tourist sitting there in judgment ("out of place" i.e. it's very important for me to establish that I'm not like these other, lesser service users), taking notes on people's clothes, their hair, whether they have learning difficulties, the price/quality of their mobility aids, which of them "didn't appear to be living with a disability" (clearly the concept of invisible disabilities doesn't exist to her) and to apparently not realise how utterly offensive and tone deaf it reads is just astounding.

Louisa, on the off-chance you're reading this - if you have the time and energy to type up this load of tripe, you have the time and energy to FINISH THE BLOODY 'ZINE.

Edit: actually, scrap that last point, several of you have made the very good point that she shouldn't be anywhere near a book of other people's poverty stories if this is the kind of writing she deems appropriate. Unbound should cancel the book and pay all the contributors who entrusted this absolute weapon with their experiences.
It was ghastly wasn't it?
I read it a couple of times not sure it wasn't a parody tbh.
The descriptions of the great unwashed pathetically gathered for their meagre rations, served to them by well meaning ineffectual do gooders with shirt collars over their jumpers (this seemed to irk our social commentator for some reason).

Screenshot_20230608_094844.jpg

How dare she go to a new location in a new country and sit and poke fun at them all. Ending up 'This is Britain 2023' as if she had uncovered some great truth.

At least she realised the horrible important thread wasn't going viral as she had hoped 😂

Screenshot_20230608_094912.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
I'm pretty confident this title will still be making me cackle by the time we roll around to page 50 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(I'm also confident RSM won't have mentioned the zine or moved by that point.)

• Haha