Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
It isn't often that my jaw drops when scrolling through Twitter (following both RSM and Jack appears to have desensitised me to displays of cuntery) but that thread...fucking hell.

This grifting poverty tourist sitting there in judgment ("out of place" i.e. it's very important for me to establish that I'm not like these other, lesser service users), taking notes on people's clothes, their hair, whether they have learning difficulties, the price/quality of their mobility aids, which of them "didn't appear to be living with a disability" (clearly the concept of invisible disabilities doesn't exist to her) and to apparently not realise how utterly offensive and tone deaf it reads is just astounding.

Louisa, on the off-chance you're reading this - if you have the time and energy to type up this load of tripe, you have the time and energy to FINISH THE BLOODY 'ZINE.

Edit: actually, scrap that last point, several of you have made the very good point that she shouldn't be anywhere near a book of other people's poverty stories if this is the kind of writing she deems appropriate. Unbound should cancel the book and pay all the contributors who entrusted this absolute weapon with their experiences.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Wooh

VIP Member
WE TOLD YOU ALL!
Screenshot_20230723_204458_Chrome.jpg

Hahaaaa 😁 at first I thought this was our Bex: no, it is a fabulous ordinary woman living life instead.

(Haven't erased name because it wouldn't make sense. Admire this tweeter, sorry for your £20 loss.)
Screenshot_20230723_100257_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230723_100337_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She's acting like she'd be euthanized as a matter of urgency if assisted dying was brought in.

Is there any evidence at all to support this position that she is claiming?
Yes, I’ve requested it. Euthanise RSM not because she’s disabled, but because she’s just horrible to everyone. (No of course I don’t want her dead, I want her to do better) Just kidding, Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP, pass it on!

• Haha

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
In all my long, eons ago (Covid lockdown) poring over her tweets, I never came across a start date re vanlife.

I do know that age 14 she was surrounded by horse&hound hunters chanting for her death, a la Midsommar movie, which was released in UK July 2019, a few months before Roadsidemum's hypnotic story. Wow, I say, as coincidence smacks me in my head.

If you missed it, here's a sample screenie; check thread 1 or 2 for the full version. Spoiler: this thread didn't go viral

View attachment 2370711
I love this thread. It's my Jack Monroe thread 31 for RSM.

It doesn't have a single ounce of credibility. None of it rings true, it doesn't even have the 'something that happened but got exaggerated' element of so many of our grifty friends. It's just pure madness.

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Can't help thinking that a person with disabling chronic fatigue would be wise to reserve their finite energies for getting through the important stuff of life. Endless squabbling on social media can't be helpful in terms of adrenaline and cortisol balances in the body. She must surely exhaust herself, God knows, I find her wearying.

Molly24

She's completely misunderstood peer review. I work in academic publishing and I cringed. Obviously it's a niche thing and there's no reason anyone outside of academia should know what it means, but she's always so *confidently* wrong. Eejit.

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
RSM and Unbound took money from people, and contributions from vulnerable people living in poverty. It appears they have not paid contributors, and they definitely have not produced the book and rewards that were promised to those who pledged support in good faith.

There is no timeline for delivery, and RSM is not even pretending to work on the book at this point.

Scumbag grifters.

I said what I said.

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
I wonder do the job centre ever advise crowdfunding a pretend book, or becoming an Internet persona for cash?

• Heart
  • Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Cage much rattled - brilliant!!!!

Fabulous stuff RSM - BTW, you don’t have to SAY “please send me money” to get people to send you money - AS YOU VERY WELL KNOW! Even your pinned tweet says “I am so very poor / please help a smol sick povvo person out if you can”.

Oh - and evidence “paying it forward” or shut the fuck up - because we know you are a greedy, selfish, avaricious bint.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
latest rambling thread (still ongoing) is absolutely insane

she's taken herself and naughtiest to "not technically a soup kitchen", seemingly to sit and judge people

she's describing people as "dirty", "rough", having a "basic wheelchair" or "standard nhs crutches". some staff are described as having learning difficulties and apparently one "stank"

she's just appalling
Omg what the hell is wrong with her? Just dreadful. Smelly pockmarked rough people. She and her daughter just sat there gawping at them like it's a zoo. Why is she at a soup kitchen anyway?

Screenshot_20230607_172916.jpg

Screenshot_20230607_172835.jpg

Just a couple of the dozen appalling tweets.

• Wow
  • Angry

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
"I have 'begged' ONCE in my Twitter account's life...I regularly turn down unsolicited offers of financial support"

"I have a CashApp link in my bio, partly because I can't afford not to..."

Both of these statements can't be true.

If I could be arsed I'd go back through these threads and pull up all the times she's moaned about wanting to go somewhere/do something or the kids wanting something she can't afford, a follower or two have replied "Check your DMs/have sent you a little something" and then suddenly she's able to do or buy the thing. Her cage is rattled because someone's hit a nerve.

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
For posterity and our burping amusement, the funniest twinset of tweets Roadsidemum could have contrived:

Screenshot_20230510_214424_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230510_214342_Chrome.jpg

Or, as I like to sing: I've got me a KEBAB, it's as big as a whale, and it's about to set SAAAAIIILLLLLL!

• Haha

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230915-172703_X.jpg

I'm going to paraphrase one of her own delightful tweets in response to this latest desperate clutch at engagement:

Screenshot_20230915-172539_Gallery.jpg

Original screenshot by @Wooh

Screenshot_20230915-172514_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

FlashBoof

VIP Member
11 and 13. It’s so very sad. Even their “reward” for being in self described poverty is now tinged with her awful manipulative behaviour and all around nastiness. As is the first time they have seen their dad in at least three weeks? A month?
She has no shame.

• Sad

Shimmering

VIP Member
Unbound deadline approaching, sudden onset of not feeling well.

Grow the fuck up. Cancel the book and refund the donors.

• Haha
  • Wow