Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she think the Samaritans are there for? They aren't trained psychotherapists / psychologists / counsellors. They are there to listen, and yes, will follow a set of steps to offer assistance based on the nature of the conversation.

She is so belittling & demeaning - she has had the worst experiences of everything ever, knows more than everyone else about everything.

I hope no actual Samaritans read that post as they do a lot of good work and I wouldn't want anyone to question whether the service has value.

It's awful people like her are using Suicide Awareness week / day to get engagement. She's another one who will struggle if Space Karen charges forTwitter. Entire audience gone, would be really hard to get that back on another platform.

Reactions: 11
RD was up visiting in June according to her twitter.

Yet now she's overdramatising his absence for head pats "RD never did make it up here" sounding like a voice-over at the end of a made for TV film.

I'm sure he could pop up again if she was was really struggling.

So yeh I'm with you guys that he's living on her drive. She's so transparent.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230921_175604.jpg
Trouble in paradise?

ETA this was also after retweeting Bexs tweet about bins or something, although I'm not sure about the timing of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I genuinely can’t fathom that tweet out at all. Has the gin quaffing started early today?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads I’ve no idea what’s happening on twixxer, spare a screenshot for a lazy ME sufferer?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads I’ve no idea what’s happening on twixxer, spare a screenshot for a lazy ME sufferer?
She has gone to bed (allegedly) after having a paddy about losing followers after her suicide mithering, and being fed up that she can’t go swimming because ME, innit. The Tweet I referred to was the one above about muting a person in some garbled manner. It’s barely coherent.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s almost as if she moved to a country which didn’t have any ME provision in its NHS…

She has gone to bed (allegedly) after having a paddy about losing followers after her suicide mithering, and being fed up that she can’t go swimming because ME, innit. The Tweet I referred to was the one above about muting a person in some garbled manner. It’s barely coherent.
Those post-coital endorphins didn't last long, did they?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The social media posting of a wanker who is four (home poured) gins in. I wonder if perhaps the top one is taking a leaf out of our girl Bex's book and is very much aimed at one RL person in particular.

I just cannot believe these people.

Where is the poor people book?

Reactions: 5
Seriously, what the duck has happened to her in the last few days? I know the temptation is to suggest that she needs a drama to latch onto for dollar and that it wouldn't be the first time and I think that is fair.

Either that, and I must say I am leaning more towards this now, or the person behind 'Louisa Britain' is just a horrible ghoul who is getting bored of the character.

I mean - look at this reply. How is she not utterly shamed at this point. She has literally admitted physical improvement to the point of holidaying around coastal Scotland FFS. And it wasn’t that long ago she was being rogered within an inch of her sad pathetic life. Repellent.

Wonder when HER begging will pick up again now a summer of burning through the “pay it forward” pip money has come to an end.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
That people can read her tweets and think "poor woman I'll send her money for a takeaway", I can't get my head around it. She's awful!

Reactions: 13
Who's buying her takeaways though? I mean, seriously? As much as she complains about it, she seems to be getting all the benefits she's able to claim, her kids are fed and somewhat okay (apart from having a horror of a mother). She's not destitute.

She only happened to make a tiny splash in the social media ocean like three years ago and doesn't actually do anything, other than make a noise on Twitter. Why would anyone give her money, especially now that belts are tightening and there's more chatter about grifters than ever before?

Reactions: 10
Who's buying her takeaways though? I mean, seriously? As much as she complains about it, she seems to be getting all the benefits she's able to claim, her kids are fed and somewhat okay (apart from having a horror of a mother). She's not destitute.

She only happened to make a tiny splash in the social media ocean like three years ago and doesn't actually do anything, other than make a noise on Twitter. Why would anyone give her money, especially now that belts are tightening and there's more chatter about grifters than ever before?
I don’t think she rakes in as much through her cash app etc links as people think. I also don’t think Jack Monroe does either for that matter. I’d love to see the stats on one of them of people who say on Twitter they’ve sent something over/contributed for something via their various methods compared to whether they have and if it’s what they’ve implied or actually £1 etc.

She probably gets enough tenners for a takeaway per year that it’s worth dropping hints and moping on Twitter in case she reels a gullible idiot that time but I don’t think she’s relying on it and I suspect she’s had way less than you’d think from her tweets and the replies.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she rakes in as much through her cash app etc links as people think. I also don’t think Jack Monroe does either for that matter. I’d love to see the stats on one of them of people who say on Twitter they’ve sent something over/contributed for something via their various methods compared to whether they have and if it’s what they’ve implied or actually £1 etc.

She probably gets enough tenners for a takeaway per year that it’s worth dropping hints and moping on Twitter in case she reels a gullible idiot that time but I don’t think she’s relying on it and I suspect she’s had way less than you’d think from her tweets and the replies.
Am somewhat relieved to hear your views, @CabalofBolorneaise. I hope nobody is wasting their hard-earned pennies on RSM or any of those other windbags who rant online for coin.

Social media is such a strange place. It's very hard to know what's real on any given day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.