Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don't keep your money in PayPal, Louisa, it doesn't have the same protections as keeping it in a bank account and the DWP will still be able to track it down because they're not as stupid as you seem to think.

Reactions: 12

Nonah

VIP Member
I wonder how much she gets from people every month. I wish I had the balls to just out right ask for money. I feel weird asking people to sponsor me if I do a run for charity 😂

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
I wonder if she is sat like Smaug on her pile of PIP money (still no paying it forward - the charlatan) or if it’s all gone on liquor and jazz already! And still the “Cashapp” beg is posted pinned,

It seems somewhat premature to be tin rattling so soon but there has also been a few posts about “us” poors. She is a cagey fucker - I will give her that!
Nah, she's in debt after going private at the dentist for the genius. Long story, don't worry about the details, but until now the genius felt like a monster, was gaslit. Oh, look, here you go [any tweets out of order are unintentional, Louisa, NOT GASLIGHTING]:

Screenshot_20230628_103207_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_103228_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_103348_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_103242_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_103335_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
And there she goes. Right in there judging her new environment (and to some extent giving her location away (west central). Definitely more west than east.
As a scot I’m not much of a fan of well-fired rolls - but they are a well known thing and some people love them. But yeah. That last comment though!! She just can’t help herself. That’s made me really angry.
IMG_2207.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Nonah

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. Everyone wants safety Louisa, you dick. It’s, like, the bottom layer of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.

• Haha
  • Heart

FlashBoof

VIP Member
She is hopped up and gunning for folk today …watch out Jade. RSM needs to pretend she is a disability advocate or something (anything but buckling down and doing some WORK on her self professed job that she sponged £20k+ off the gullible and vulnerable for).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
Yes, I’ve requested it. Euthanise RSM not because she’s disabled, but because she’s just horrible to everyone. (No of course I don’t want her dead, I want her to do better) Just kidding, Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP, pass it on!
I heard he’s trained a crack team of Moose to trample her.

• Haha
  • Wow

FlashBoof

VIP Member
A reminder that this book is now coming close to its two year anniversary of launch (October to be precise).

And not a whisper of an update for months. If the book by Hattie Gladwell is anything to go by, there will be another year or so before it disappears like a puff of smoke. That’s certainly more likely than it coming to fruition.

I just had a look at Unbounds latest tweets - some really strong stuff. I bet they rue the day they ever had contact from Christ only knows what she calls herself. Still never going to buy any of their products though. They have lent credence to a horror show in RSM, and reduced their own to naught in my eyes.

How do Unbound put up with this?
Honestly, I have no idea. The last public update on the book's page was from them and was over a year ago. I'm no longer a supporter of the project so I can't see if there have been any supporter-only updates published since then.

The last public tweet was this, where the fee paid per essay has reduced and pretty much all of the replies are people calling out the payment as too low.

1693405392463.png

• Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Why is she so fucking strange and dramatic 😂
Even a trip to the dentist is a melodrama.
No doubt a disclosing tablet was used and the dentist mildly said 'maybe try brushing a bit more in these areas' but this translates as GASLIGHTING and feeling UNWORTHY and an ANIMAL.

She seems to enable her children terribly in feeling like victims all the time. Its either be a victim or hit people you disagree with.
Never teach them 'Mm sometimes you come across people you don't like, or who don't like you. Best thing is to acknowledge that and just get on with your life'.
I mean, some people are just arseholes, or not great at their job. It’s not a class conspiracy. Maybe he wasn’t a Tory. Or a proper Tory. Are dentists known as a high class occupation? Surgeons can be a bit, but dentists?

Anyway, she avoided the upper class gaslighter by going private, presumably to a poor working class dentist or something.

You know, years and years ago, me and my mate went to a posh la di da restaurant and the waiter was snobby and rude to us, so we left a £20 tip. We thought we’d really shown him! We hadn’t, we just wasted £20.

• Haha

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Gin-vents 🤣
We have a winner!

My mum always said gin made some people sketchy and paranoid; apparently her best mate drank so much on her 40th that she was found hiding from the aliens, having never uttered a word about alien abduction or anything even remotely related in the previous ~35 years.

Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Thirty-odd tweets to say 'It's a leasing scheme, not a gift' or 'It's like renting a car from the Provident'.
I really didn’t get the point of that thread. My mum had a motability vehicle because she got the mobility element of her DLA. They didn’t have to put a deposit down, they got free tax, insurance, mot and repairs (unless it was due to wear and tear). Of course she didn’t get to keep it at the end of the three (?) years, but she could swap it for another brand new car as long as she was still eligible for DLA, plus she wasn’t penalised for bumps and scratches like you would be with a leased car. And sure, she couldn’t pick a top of the range Range Rover but the choice of cars with no personal down payment was still pretty good.

I know the Telegraph was a shitty click baiting headline, but is she suggesting she should just get a £25,000 car, all expenses including fuel paid, for nowt, forever, as a gift? There’s lots of stuff to criticise about benefits, especially disability benefits, but I don’t think the motability scheme is one of them.

• Heart
I forget that Scotland is quite new to the internet and Amazon, so she might not have worked out Amazon lockers yet cos this definitely isn't a load of bollocks to highlight that RD DEFINITELY isn't back on the drive.

• Haha