Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If what she tweets is true, and I'm very sceptical that any of it is, my view is that she's emotionally and psychologically abusive to her children. All this relentless victim hood and negativity. What a horrendous environment for those kids to live in.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Mother, I am very academic and want to study to a high level, but I'm afraid that means debt.

Mummy, since my 11yo highly academic sister who is clearly devoted to history/archaeology has sparked this conversation, I've realised I wish to work as a paediatric nurse, but I'm scared, as nursing may mean poverty.

Whatever gave you those fears, children of mine?

Mummy/Mother um, hmmmm. Oh never mind. Let's talk about the New World!!!

Screenshot_20230215_002511_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230215_002532_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230215_002546_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230215_002604_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is this a big reveal that the Kray twins are girls? I know we worked it out but I thought she normally gave them their naughtiest/ favourite/ whatever names.

Reactions: 7
What is she talking about? What does 'study and the Daily Mail will say it's fair if you get murdered' even mean?

Reactions: 6
What is she talking about? What does 'study and the Daily Mail will say it's fair if you get murdered' even mean?
The Daily Mail had this lovely bit of victim-blaming regarding the head of Epsom College who was murdered by her husband, could be that.

1676398503109.png

• Sad
WTF is the Old World? I can’t think it’s anything other than a bit bloody racist?
Is this a big reveal that the Kray twins are girls? I know we worked it out but I thought she normally gave them their naughtiest/ favourite/ whatever names.
Nah she let it slip loads of times

Reactions: 3
WTF is the Old World? I can’t think it’s anything other than a bit bloody racist?

Nah she let it slip loads of times
My guess would be She means Greece, turkey, Rome maybe. All the ancient “classic” civilisations. Of course she conveniently forgets that ancient civilisations exist throughout the world. The “new world” wasn’t invented by European colonials.

Reactions: 7
My guess would be Greece, turkey, Rome maybe. All the ancient “classic” civilisations. Of course she conveniently forgets that ancient civilisations exist throughout the world. The “new world” wasn’t invented by European colonials.
The whole thing - Old World, Middle East (not darker skinned people and Oh My Christ they’re Muslims AARGH) she makes me ill.

I may be wrong but hasn't the savant historian had her age bumped up a little? I thought she was 8/9 and now she's 11?

• Haha
Is she hoping to get a column in the Express or something? The S*n? She’s like a rabid hate columnist. Jan Moir.

Reactions: 9
Is she hoping to get a column in the Express or something? The S*n? She’s like a rabid hate columnist. Jan Moir.
She's not quite as deranged as Moir. Yet. And given her own dating history I can't imagine she's quite as homophobic.

Yay - Utilita hating RSM is back with a vengeance.

The kids are allowed to lever her self confessed corpulent and naked body out of a cold bath, make food and hot drinks galore, unpack an electric wheelchair from the boot, pay for fuel and generally act like RSM dogsbodies but heaven forbid they press a re-set button on a meter in the dark. Is there a scimitar waving swarthy man nearby? Or are the drug wielding window knockers lurking?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yay - Utilita hating RSM is back with a vengeance.

The kids are allowed to lever her self confessed corpulent and naked body out of a cold bath, make food and hot drinks galore, unpack an electric wheelchair from the boot, pay for fuel and generally act like RSM dogsbodies but heaven forbid they press a re-set button on a meter in the dark. Is there a scimitar waving swarthy man nearby? Or are the drug wielding window knockers lurking?
That’s her tellt (as we say round here). In a polite way but still implying that she could have avoided her predicament with a bit of forethought
C4AC3F37-0795-4A77-A0D6-4B54692AEFB1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.