Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well, well, well. I am just shocked she didn’t milk cPSTD and mental health in that long, poorly constructed nonsense - have you ever heard of a paragraph? I tell you one thing for nothing - the “professional” team at Unbound didn’t spew that onto a Nokia, one key at a time.

How very embarrassing.

And I note that there is NOTHING there about how much she will get for this embarrassment or if the contributions have been paid for - no, of course not.

Unbound - get in the bin with RSM, you enabling bunch of crooks. Allowing this horror show to take money on behalf of people literally on the breadline, no doubt from a fair sprinkling of folk actually on that breadline. The only option now is a full refund but then you all lose out on nigh on £25k so we all know that’s not happening. Shameful.

ETA - actually, I think most people will want an update on the money they have paid or are waiting for as contributors. twit.

PPS - duck off back to Jack Monroe stanning, you grifter enabling neck beard.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow. Just wow.

"I am poor, where I come from life is precarious and just one late pay packet can lose you your transport, job, home and family"

She actually had the brass balls to include that line when her contributors, living in poverty and documenting their experiences so that she can profit from it, have waited and continue to wait for their fees.

Beyond disgusting. It breaks my heart. duck Unbound. duck RSM and her lies.

Pay the contributors and do it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Indeed Shimmering. It’s actually disgusting. She has had so many breaks/holidays etc - no doubt had a lovely Christmas. And then plays the ME card when she has one thing to do - read. Outrageous is an understatement.

For Google - RoadsideMum aka Louisa Britain is an anonymous scam artist and Unbound have enabled her to relieve poor people of money, under the guise of helping poor people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, well, well. Guess they had that zoom meeting after all. The contributors haven't even heard from her.

... braid a little girls (sic) hair to distract from her third hand school disco outfit, eh?

See also:
Screenshot_20230117_230904_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230117_230600_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_230659_Chrome.jpg

Also, pov me

Screenshot_20230117_230306_Chrome.jpg

Roadsidemum Louisa Britain is a repugnant toad and a grifter

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Not going to post the song, but why am I singing All Tomorrow's Parties by Velvet Underground in my head?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Well, well, well. I am just shocked she didn’t milk cPSTD and mental health in that long, poorly constructed nonsense - have you ever heard of a paragraph? I tell you one thing for nothing - the “professional” team at Unbound didn’t spew that onto a Nokia, one key at a time.

How very embarrassing.

And I note that there is NOTHING there about how much she will get for this embarrassment or if the contributions have been paid for - no, of course not.

Unbound - get in the bin with RSM, you enabling bunch of crooks. Allowing this horror show to take money on behalf of people literally on the breadline, no doubt from a fair sprinkling of folk actually on that breadline. The only option now is a full refund but then you all lose out on nigh on £25k so we all know that’s not happening. Shameful.

ETA - actually, I think most people will want an update on the money they have paid or are waiting for as contributors. twit.

PPS - duck off back to Jack Monroe stanning, you grifter enabling neck beard.
bleeping hell, if you're going to list 6 ways to kill mould, be very bleeping clear that you pick one and stick to it! Start at the top and work down and you're not going to get to the bottom before you've made chlorine gas and if you're lucky, you're merely in hospital.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hmm. I see no recent evidence of her being trolled on Twitter!! Mostly she gets very little interaction, some flattery and some push back for her more outrageous statements 🥳
C8CFC22B-7C5F-4572-9532-328F4ADDC436.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it’s a referral to me/us I would just like to say (despite life not being a competition and everyone having different challenges and values) that just by being civil to people and cracking on with life, I am bleeping winning hands down compared to that malingering horror show.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine what you could do if you weren't a bleep.

Pot, meet kettle.

It would be a great thread title if only we were allowed swears. DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING? Sorry, wrong thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it’s a referral to me/us I would just like to say (despite life not being a competition and everyone having different challenges and values) that just by being civil to people and cracking on with life, I am bleeping winning hands down compared to that malingering horror show.
LOL and I'm modestly proud that I captured the bread tweet one second after she posted it, because that's when I went to my grifter list to read the post FlashBoof captured LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL and I'm modestly proud that I captured the bread tweet one second after she posted it, because that's when I went to my grifter list to read the post FlashBoof captured LOL
We take our wins where we can, my Ozzie love. 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well which is it. Too cold to go to school (where it would probably be warm) or car troubles. Either way it’s Rishi Sinai’s fault apparently
662D0AB0-7E1B-4E97-BE95-83586305F8E6.jpeg
8C1E0972-0CD4-45A6-9400-0AF6C0730923.jpeg

And also she could make the eggs in the microwave unless every dish in the house is also waiting for the magical hour of 6pm to be washed. Kind of a daft example to choose really.
91BECE8B-6979-42C3-858C-BA8513CB36ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She scares me. She sounds really mentally unwell, like she's losing touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She scares me. She sounds really mentally unwell, like she's losing touch with reality.
I don’t know really. Upping the poverty tales for attention / the zine was my first thought. Or just bored and looking for interaction. Hard to tell. It is cold. I’m not having the heating on either through the day but I get up and jump around from time to time and do the dishes to warm my hands.

Reactions: 5
I am not worried - this is calmly calculated and calculating. The way she peppers “COLD” through it - and the flowery shite that is so beloved of Jackie of the Refunds. This one is a chefs kiss dramarama tweet though . 11/10 twit.
But also digestion can use too much energy (something she retweeted earlier) so she’ll need to be careful with that!! I’m not an ME denier but some people do stretch the bounds of credibility and actually cause other people to be cynical about it. 🤦‍♀️
1C4DFAC0-CA36-4275-8F0F-C064DF6FA6D5.png

Reactions: 6
Bit bleeping rich to say a man of Indian heritage is part of the “nation-raping” set tho.
it’s a bleeping horrible sentence full stop. My view is though, if Britain didn’t want Indians in charge, they shouldn’t have invaded India and forced them to do things the “British” way 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.