Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 hours ago, Roadsidemum - who never drinks energy drinks (except Lucozade) - drank a Mother because in a shocking turn of events she had to be somewhere where, to be absent, even death would not have been a good enough excuse.

Roadsidemum hoped that drinking Mother would not bring any ill effects, such as an ME crash later.

5 hours ago Roadsidemum was in an ME crash with the worst sense of dread she has ever had. It was really bad. Even her tweet typing had typos in them and everything. Roadsidedad was summoned to lie back to back on the bed; alas he was asleep, presumably in another room, I mean abode.

Anyway, I don't think there was any zine editing today.
And according to RSM the sense of dread wasn’t anxiety because when you have an anxiety attack you think you are actually going to die. When, and I only speak for myself here, non specific anxiety, aka a sense of dread is pretty debilitating in itself.

Reactions: 8
Yes, it was certainly set up from the get go, Wooh - with the energy drink.

Amongst the drama (and my god, she is dramatic) we get the hint that RSD isn’t too far away again. Maybe just a hop and a skip…like 3 hops from the front door to the van in the driveway.

I think the whole episode is building up to a “I need to move but can’t afford to” kinda situation. In fact, I am shocked she didn’t include a backfiring car and the bronx or scary dark skinned men waving scimitars around along with the druggies on the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
15 hours ago, Roadsidemum - who never drinks energy drinks (except Lucozade) - drank a Mother because in a shocking turn of events she had to be somewhere where, to be absent, even death would not have been a good enough excuse.

Roadsidemum hoped that drinking Mother would not bring any ill effects, such as an ME crash later.

5 hours ago Roadsidemum was in an ME crash with the worst sense of dread she has ever had. It was really bad. Even her tweet typing had typos in them and everything. Roadsidedad was summoned to lie back to back on the bed; alas he was asleep, presumably in another room, I mean abode.

Anyway, I don't think there was any zine editing today.
I used to drink Vodka & Red Bull (another energy drink similar to Monster) and after a heavy night out, in the morning I’d wake up the same. Jittery and on edge from the caffeine with a sense of impending doom from the alcohol. Just sayin’.

Also, it’s virtually impossible to get old school lucozade these days. I was really pissed off when they changed the formula because it was the best thing to treat my T1 daughter’s hypos.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Of COURSE she is. Jesus - they will start putting a cubicle to one side for her at this rate. If any of it is true mind. Another week, another complete lack of zine work and disregard for her children’s education, health and well-being. Because she had an energy drink.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Shes probably just got migraine based vertigo from staring at a phone screen all day every bleeping day 😂

Which let's face it, given how she does the square root of duck all with her day can't effect her Tuesday too much 😂

Reactions: 8
Of COURSE she is. Jesus - they will start putting a cubicle to one side for her at this rate. If any of it is true mind. Another week, another complete lack of zine work and disregard for her children’s education, health and well-being. Because she had an energy drink.
It sounds like the after effect of too much caffeine and whatever else goes in energy drinks has upset her autonomic system. My internet diagnosis is the stress of the energy drink has caused palpitations and depersonalisation-derealisation. It feels odd like you’re outside yourself and you’re not real. I personally think it feels like a painless hangover.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
AAC57327-BE1D-45EB-B104-72C72B2C451C.jpeg
She’s very open to whatever the internet suggests might be wrong with her. Having now several times in the last few weeks set the scene in advance Anyway.. seems it’s not SCAD, nor a heart attack

Wow 3 hours is pretty good to get all that done and go home. I once presented to A&E with SEVERE abdominal pain and was waiting 14 hours for an ultrasound.

Reader, my appendix had burst.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She must have visited one of the quietest A and Es in the country, or else grossly overexaggerated her symptoms in order to be seen ahead of others.

I'm calling BS. This is the woman who can't drive anywhere, or visit an Iceland or Costa without experiencing a crisis. I seriously doubt her trip to A and E happened without multiple people saying the wrong thing, looking at her the wrong way, or generally existing in her vicinity in an offensive (to RSM) manner.

Reactions: 11
@Shimmering I'm hoping for a one woman campaign against energy drinks, starting 13 January, in the lull period

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It sounds like the after effect of too much caffeine and whatever else goes in energy drinks has upset her autonomic system. My internet diagnosis is the stress of the energy drink has caused palpitations and depersonalisation-derealisation. It feels odd like you’re outside yourself and you’re not real. I personally think it feels like a painless hangover.
Some energy drinks (the cheap Happy Shopper ones mostly) give me palpitations, but I've never had any of the other symptoms.

Reactions: 1
Some energy drinks (the cheap Happy Shopper ones mostly) give me palpitations, but I've never had any of the other symptoms.
Ah I believe the de-personalisation type thing is related to ME. I’ve had it a few times, usually when there is something stressful happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah I believe the de-personalisation type thing is related to ME. I’ve had it a few times, usually when there is something stressful happening.
It can be an issue with Autistic Spectrum Disorders as well, iirc, but I think in a different way, and if so I've not had it happen.

Reactions: 3
I get this with panic attacks sometimes. I wonder if the feeling of being hopped up on energy drinks is similar enough to panic that your brain starts doing the other stuff?

I get this with panic attacks sometimes. I wonder if the feeling of being hopped up on energy drinks is similar enough to panic that your brain starts doing the other stuff?
I think there is a panic/overload element to it. I’ve had it out of “nowhere” a bit when I’m getting period cramps as well, so could relate to hormones.

• Heart
Hard luck anyone still hoping the zine might see the light of day - get ready for Roadside Clothing.

Screenshot_20221214-131157_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Top recapping as usual guys!!

But enquiring minds (who can't bear to read her unfiltered on Twitter) want to know... what's the latest on RSL - roadside lobster :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
We are all on tenterhooks awaiting which tale of woe and anger directed and Naughtiest will result in a bit of CashApp action in regard to the lobster feasting. Either that or she just won’t be physically capable of even making an Iceland online order with her magic automatic thumbs and it will necessitate sending Roadside Dad (who DEFINITELY doesn’t live in the van on the drive) to forage for waste lobster on Christmas Eve.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.