Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1728872

It's going to be more than the couple of quid you moaned about having to spend to replace your child's damaged book, that's for sure.

I find it so bizarre that up until a couple of days ago she hadn't even mentioned the idea of moving, now all of a sudden it's being arranged and needs to happen IMMEDIATELY.
She always has to play the victim doesn’t she. Inanimate websites out to get her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How tf has she managed to fund a house move when she was complaining about a dirty book a few days ago? Either things are so bad you're on your knees, or they're so good you can move bleeping countries on a whim. Even if its not her money and she just has access to help through family to move, or access to credit - how dare she grift so hard when she has a support system in place financially others don't?! 😡

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1719803View attachment 1719804View attachment 1719805

I'm not going to pretend for one minute that the care system doesn't have problems, but I know for a fact there are plenty of loving, supportive foster families out there who have helped traumatised and neglected children to reach the potential they never would have had they remained with their birth families.

Get fucked, RSM.

Also, if you have the energy to keep tweeting inflammatory shite like this, you have the energy to work on the 'zine. You know, the work you've been paid for.
God I wish I hadn't read this. I have some good friends who foster and they do so much for their children. One of their foster kids is a grown up now and comes back for visits, Christmas etc. She is part of their extended family and she loves her foster parents deeply. What a horrid, horrid view on life. Imagine thinking like this. It would warp your mind into a bitter, twisted shell. I am disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What really happened:

She got a new lipstick. She asked one of her children how she looked. The child, desperate to keep the peace, said she looked nice. This, in RM's head, translated to 'model.' She smiled smugly to herself and immediately hopped on twitter for more validation. THE END.

• Haha
Eh? She’s a committed god botherer now is she. I don’t think he’s the only one making it up as he goes along!
2B0696D2-D040-4F47-B912-79E2D4AA8C63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s actually Catholic which to be fair, even if you duck out at a young age, does Leave you with at least a A-Level amount of knowledge about the bible and Catholicism

• Heart
I think she’s actually Catholic which to be fair, even if you duck out at a young age, does Leave you with at least a A-Level amount of knowledge about the bible and Catholicism

Not going by the last minute RS Mock revision that was going on in the seat behind me on the bus this morning, it doesn't.

How I managed to not say 'it's an acrostic for Iēsous Christos theou hyios sōtēr - and call it the Ichthys, not the sodding Jesus Fish', I have no idea. Well, actually, I do. Bus Rules are the staff pretend the kids don't exist and the kids pretend the staff don't, either. So it's a very empty bus according to our respective realities.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not going by the last minute RS Mock revision that was going on in the seat behind me on the bus this morning, it doesn't.

How I managed to not say 'it's an acrostic for Iēsous Christos theou hyios sōtēr - and call it the Ichthys, not the sodding Jesus Fish', I have no idea. Well, actually, I do. Bus Rules are the staff pretend the kids don't exist and the kids pretend the staff don't, either. So it's a very empty bus according to our respective realities.
ah thesedays they tell them that hell isn’t real, they get off lightly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah. Cos Scottish nationalism definitely isn’t a thing? And there are no hard feelings toward the English for, y’know, history?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another busy day homeschooling then.
Time to get stuck in the bath again soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The good news is that RM's fans have low engagement.

She is unspeakably nasty. "Poor and unashamed" says her bio on Twitter.

"Motivated by spite and jealousy" would also work

Another busy day homeschooling then.
Time to get stuck in the bath again soon.
Thanks for lightening the mood. I snorted

She's been arguing with a Scot and has just initiated a pile on. She really is an evil witch.
She's been arguing with a Scot and has just initiated a pile on. She really is an evil witch.
She’s such a gobshite. IF she moves I can see her causing a scene somewhere and then she’ll turn round and say the very thing she’s denying is a thing and claim it’s because she was English that she was picked on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.