Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she does actually have a semblance of a point in her current energy thread but her absolute aggression to the poor person on their twitter trying to deal with it is absolutely breathtaking, even for her.

Plus she seems to be implying they cut her off completely "at the mains" then admitting it's just from her meter.

Finally, does "I want to deal with this publicly!" gel with her wanting anonymity? How can they possibly help her specifically without her account details?

Reactions: 9
It's absolutely her MO to have a point and then take it to the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she does actually have a semblance of a point in her current energy thread but her absolute aggression to the poor person on their twitter trying to deal with it is absolutely breathtaking, even for her.

Plus she seems to be implying they cut her off completely "at the mains" then admitting it's just from her meter.

Finally, does "I want to deal with this publicly!" gel with her wanting anonymity? How can they possibly help her specifically without her account details?
I started to SS that extended stand-off but lost the will to live about eight tweets in. As you said, I don't necessarily disagree with the core of her complaint, but in typical RSM fashion she just ended up making herself look completely unhinged and impossible to reason with.

Then the baffling "You'll have to wait until I've had my bath to continue this", like she was holding them to ransom. They don't give a shiny tit hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Idk how many followers she has but I can't imagine it's enough to damage the company's reputation

Again she mentioned that she relies on the 2 primary school kids to get through daily functions ☹

Reactions: 8
#gifted well fancy that!

Does anyone else think Mackie convinced RSM to call herself Louisa to obscure the results for “Jack Monroe Louisa” searches? Or RSM did it to get Jack’s attention?
It’s just odd firstly she was Lisa or something then Louisa.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally found the rsm threads, am poorly today so this catch up will be a great distraction 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just wanted to say a big HELLO to everyone.

I have been crazy busy- almost as busy as a campaigner and blogger but have dipped in for a quick lurk every now and then.

Impossible to keep up with the Jackanory threads but tried to have a dip in. Thank god RSM is so boringly twattish or I would just have to give up!

It’s certainly been a giggle. My highlights this month have to be Jack of course - digging a massive hole for herself regarding Patreon fulfilment as well as taking on a job that will require so many notebooks she may well be solely responsible for propping up WH Smith. RSM promptly having a three week ME crash and being completely unable to lift a finger - once the fundraising was completed and now she has to do something other than tweet outrage or begging. Hattie has ducked out once more - as we approach three and a half years since her book completed its fundraising total. And the minor trainee grifter has got her mitts onto her fundraising money and promptly (within days) booked another tattoo, three piercings, new FANCY boots and lord only knows what else that isn’t shared.

Aren't we so lucky - to have so much classy literature to look forward to this year!

• Haha
Does anyone know what happens to the book money if RSM doesn’t fulfill her commitment? Does she get it before she starts writing or after she’s submitted a manuscript? (Sorry, no idea how this works)

Reactions: 2
26C3E795-BC3C-4702-B235-C284259BC8C1.jpeg

Know what else £8 gets you? 2 of those McMuffin meals that RSM is partial to on (at least) a weekly basis. Now, of course the poors are allowed nice stuff and treats, but it’s priorities innit, and could have spared us a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like someone has!
Screenshot_20220208-205141_Twitter.jpg

And barely two hours later, tweeted this. Just a coincidence that she has her cashapp link in the bio!

Screenshot_20220208-205207_Twitter.jpg

Sometimes I wish I too had a ready audience of well-meaning strangers willing to throw money at me every time I so much as hinted at financial struggles. But then, I quite like being able to sleep at night.

Wonder how much the price of yachts has been impacted by the #CostOfLivingCrisis?

• Angry
  • Wow
Crystal healing balls eh?

MAJOR new age traveller/former crusty vibes! She wasn't born into that traveller life, she just cosplays. Could NOT be more obvious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello as you all know I too have ME
I could wait a week for my pip
I could “probably” lay my hands on the money
I just want these healing orbs. I would treasure them.
AF682A8E-4DCA-42E5-B51C-2F4767EE3FCD.jpeg

[email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone stole RSM's smoke alarms! She has none.

"Thank you, you know who you are". Yes, yes, I do, RSM

View attachment 1048403
Know what else £8 gets you? 2 of those McMuffin meals that RSM is partial to on (at least) a weekly basis. Now, of course the poors are allowed nice stuff and treats, but it’s priorities innit, and could have spared us a thread.
Somewhere herein is the next thread title 😃 RSM seems bent on ensuring thread 4 is reached sooner than her zine output

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.