Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
RM tried a chaos with LOST CHILDREN. I laughed

Screenshot_20220330-213540_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220330-213609_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

hollowhusk

1642118305640.png

Is she admitting to domestic abuse/ assault of RD here?
Does she think it is funny to abuse a man but a man did that to a woman they would (rightly) be arrested.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
‘As I walk down the High Street, working class old men hide in alleyways. They possess no teeth, making noise like snails on the Doritos which I cannot afford and remind me I must make do with supermarket only brands. I pull my children, Reg and Ron, behind me. They fight, like Katie Price’s knockers in a crop top, wailing ‘feed me, mama’. We enter an Iceland, it’s dim light like the industrial factories of yore, that once were here, but are no more. Where the sales assistants scrabble the hide the chicken kormas from my gnarled hands and the patrons move slowly round the aisles on mobility scooters like dodgems in a fairground. I check my pocket for loose change to feed my undernourished bairns, but realise I only have enough to buy myself a double sausage and egg McMuffin on Monday morning whence my charges will offloaded to other caretakers. A sly smile cracks my countenance as I recall an apple I threw in the bin the day before and think, ‘nay, you shall not go hungry today, my feral offspring. Not today’.’

That’ll be 250 quid, thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the confusion has come about because she has said teachers compared her kids to the Krays which would lead you to believe they were boys.

The fork-stabbing is exactly the kind of thing Jack comes out with (see: decking her brother at a family gathering), thinking that it somehow reflects well on her. It doesn't. Absolutely vile behaviour, you can see where the kids get it from.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
There's Roadside Eldest (severely epileptic, needs emergency fresh vegetables) who doesn't live with her, the younger Krays (Roadside Naughtiest who is a dick and Little One who is apparently very loving but is still a dick) and I think there's another one who's currently dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Sorry is RSM
1) using gay as a slur
2) using gay as a slur towards men conscripted to go to war
3) using gay as a slur towards men conscripted to go to war in/for a notoriously homophobic country where people are beaten and killed for being gay
Because that’s several levels of punching down. Also it’s super homophobic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Yeah, I would imagine if they’re reporting people in food banks to SS, it’s more that they’ve spotted the family needs extra help? They won’t remove kids on the basis that you’ve used a food bank. I’ve had no dealings with them, but I would imagine it’s actually harder to have children at risk removed than everyone thinks.
SS could arrange for a family in a cramped house to be prioritised for a council house or help get a parent into work/access to the right benefits or funding for a child (nursery or free school meals). They could do plenty to help a struggling family. SS aren't going around like The Childcatcher, taking kids from poor families arbitrarily

It makes me so cross that people like RSM and Jack Monroe create this fear and share it with their (mostly gullible) audience. How awful to be a struggling parents and read those tweets and, worse, believe them and so avoid reaching out for help

• Angry
Reactions: 28

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Pretty much all government policy is created to disadvantage RSM. I think they’re in with BigSupermarkets on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It wasn’t supposed to happen to someone like me. I did well at school, went to a good university, a professional career and a good marriage. I stopped working when the children came, and I thought I’d go back to it, but we didn’t need my salary and as we’d moved nearer to the coast, I’d be on a two hour commute or working for pin money in a local shop. I did neither. Instead I filled up my time with attending to the children, and took up hobbies.
Covid happened and our investments were worth nothing all of a sudden. Now I needed to work but there were no jobs, bar minimum wage ones. I had to tighten our belts, gave up Waitrose and M&S for Tesco. I tried Aldi, but couldn’t bear it. We saved on travel, of course there were no trips for Skiing, or to Bora Bora. The worst of it was when we had to sell our beloved yacht, else we might not be able to keep our second home in France.
By Catherine, who is in poverty.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I bet that DM went out faster than the vanishing semi-furrows of a practiced countenance.

View attachment 1126961
View attachment 1126962
Taking the entire tweet with a pinch of salt but RD won't cook dinner for his own kids because he did it the night before? Excuse me?

She's really amping up the begging recently. £200 car key "went missing" and immediately someone wanted to pay for it. Can't/won't cook dinner? A squig offers to pay for a takeaway. How long until her car breaks and we're treated to a 20-tweet-thread about how being without a car ruins her life before the squigs start a go fund me

• Sad
Reactions: 26

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220607-114549_Twitter.jpg

Why yes, RSM, they are people too.

As are:

-People who politely disagree with you on Twitter
-Your children's teachers
-Your children
-Other mums at the yacht club
-NHS call handlers
-People who work in kebab shops and speak another language
-Utilita Energy customer service reps
-Other underpaid employees at the various targets of your ire

Anyone I've missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wooh

VIP Member
Late entry thread title!

Let me tell you in excessive detail
Screenshot_20220609-212501_Chrome.jpg

It's 18 tweets about a broken washing machine. Do you want screenies? Kids ruined the knob, the hurt and suspicion will last for years, Roadside Dad will fix it but psychological warfare will ensue, Tories are bad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She is such a gale force 10 cunt, it's no wonder her kids are proper little dickheads with no respect for person or property. If they were mine, my Mother's Day wish would be for one of the Roald Dahl witches to carry them off during the night so I could enjoy a life of working ovens and unthreatened crockery.

• Haha
Reactions: 25