Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right, yeah makes sense, Tory grandees are known for wanting more abortion. Fuck8ng krank.

Reactions: 5
Why are Jack and RSM always so dramatic? It must be exhausting to live in the land of hyperbole.
Once you notice it, you see it more and more in people and it’s really grinding my gears. Competitive busyness, competitive illness, competitive misery.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's the kind of language they use, it's so similar. Really degrading, offensive, florid, OTT stuff that's there purely to shock. It's a lazy way to get attention. It really turns my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Once you notice it, you see it more and more in people and it’s really grinding my gears. Competitive busyness, competitive illness, competitive misery.
I think there's a point in someone's twitter use where they tip over into it affecting the real world and judge everything in black and white, immediately assuming the worst without reading the headline and using vitriole and hyperbole as a daily style of communication.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Crossing the streams

Reactions: 4
Here's a sample of hurt and bewildered Roadsidemum; she's gone "publically" and "definately" soft on us. Perhaps on advice of zine publishers.

Just forget she ever said you are a bleep for turning up in a public twitter thread uninvited, okay?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She can get to absolute duck, if she thinks that all people can afford a car, lessons, insurance, tax, maintenance, tests, licences. Some people’s lifeline is a second hand or borrowed bike that costs next to nothing to maintain or run. She’s revealed herself and her privilege there and is really punching down with this cyclist tirade. Funny how her mind goes to someone in £3k of Lycra on a £5k bike when she thinks of cyclists as road users.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Not very nice to be the subject of a pile-on, is it? Maybe now she has an idea of how that young journalist from a few months back felt. As well as the countless other subjects of her ire.

Who could have ever predicted that a person who routinely tells people who dare to disagree with her to duck off, calls them cunts, demands they delete their accounts, makes weirdly personal references to their "daddy's whores", etc, would start bleating about tone as soon as she finds herself on the receiving end?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Roadsidemum is a mad one, for sure. Like a woodpecker or a very large mosquito
😂 They probably are related - but would you want to admit to that? She'd be on your bloody doorstep wanting something the next day.

• Haha
"Is there anything that causes children to go slightly yellow and to have very sore heels?"

Yes, an idea for another attention seeking deployment of the Krays for Twitter likes.

Followed by a block.

We remember how the last @NHS_111 thread went!

#Barmy

ETA: Paging @NHS_111. Paging @NHS_111. You'd better answer me @NHS_111

Do you think it's possible that Roadside-thank-god-she's-not-my-mum just wanted to get the word "hoody" into a tweet?

In the alternative, wants to win the 😴😶 award of the day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
More Jack Monroe crossovers today, with her posting a thread about cheap food...

Reactions: 4
"Is there anything that causes children to go slightly yellow and to have very sore heels?"

Yes, an idea for another attention seeking deployment of the Krays for Twitter likes.

Followed by a block.

We remember how the last @NHS_111 thread went!

#Barmy

ETA: Paging @NHS_111. Paging @NHS_111. You'd better answer me @NHS_111

Do you think it's possible that Roadside-thank-god-she's-not-my-mum just wanted to get the word "hoody" into a tweet?

In the alternative, wants to win the 😴😶 award of the day

Yes, there is a particular circumstance where children appear slightly yellow.

When they need washing after being around yellow stuff.

• Haha
I want to know more about these Italian kids who are happy with a tin of tuna

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.