Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to admit I like the idea of her telling JM to duck off, she wasn't getting anything out of the crowdfunded account for another creative writing exercise because she isn't poor.

Says it all that JM saw it and decided she was entitled to that slice of the pie.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's still going. Just posted tweet no.26 and I still don't know what her point is supposed to be.
She’ll get there. It’ll be something ragey and completely irrelevant.

Just read some of the thread. She could’ve worn hospital issued gowns like she did at night if she was so worried about her modesty 🙄 plus with that huuuuge pad nothing would’ve been seen anyway. A whole lot of nothing, as usual.

Just read some of the thread. She could’ve worn hospital issued gowns like she did at night if she was so worried about her modesty 🙄 plus with that huuuuge pad nothing would’ve been seen anyway. A whole lot of nothing, as usual.
Wait hang on is she now claiming she was in foster care? Since WHEN?! Wasn’t she living on a farm with a well to do Tory grandad and lots of animals?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wait hang on is she now claiming she was in foster care? Since WHEN?! Wasn’t she living on a farm with a well to do Tory grandad and lots of animals?
Age 14. Was a busy year. Just the one reference to "care", AFAIK

As for the current thread, how bizarre

Reactions: 6
it continues

View attachment 1010527
View attachment 1010529

View attachment 1010509View attachment 1010510View attachment 1010511View attachment 1010512View attachment 1010513View attachment 1010514View attachment 1010515

honestly, all of that self indulgent, offensive shite to say, "provide sanitary protection to staff and patients"

stupid, stupid fuckwit
Thanks for the concern RSM, but I’m fine with my mooncup. Also, we do have sanitary products for patients (and net knickers because they stretch). Don’t assign your outdated experiences to current practice. Sounds like someone else we know, beating a very old and worn drumskin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Referring to it as a ‘madhouse’ all heart isn’t she? I’ll just leave this description of those knickers she’s complaining about
C8C970D8-87DB-4028-9309-12C0AA946DB6.jpeg

Reactions: 9
1) How dare they ask me for any details of anything before they BACS me my benefits
2) Send me (an anon Twitter account) evidence of your poverty (acceptable evidence: periody loo roll, innocent smoothie empties, picture of stock cube stained teeth, copy of ASDA restraining order) and a piece of writing you’ve been slaving over and who knows, in the future you may get paid

Make it make sense please

Also: WTF with NHS period thing? Nurses, doctors, HCAs etc tend to be educated, sensible, pragmatic and organised people and we can remember to carry a sanitary towel in our bag at work. IF we forget and theirs no one around who can lend you one (which is essentially never) we nip to the Labour ward and nick one of theirs (yes it’s a bit of a brick, so remember your own next time). This is a non campaign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
What in the ever loving duck was the point of that thread?! Why does she have to centre herself in the middle of every current ‘issue’? Can’t she just say ‘yeah, this is a good thing, support this’ instead of wheeling out some made up anecdote whereby our plucky heroine overcomes something that wouldn’t look out of place in a Dickens novel.

(Not that I particularly think this one is something to support. I agree with @Limetree).

• Sad
I would kind of work on the assumption that if they trust us to look after other peoples bodily functions, we are quite capable of looking after our own.

• Haha
So she was on a psychiatric ward being harassed by dangers to women and children and the thing she's decided to cry about is being on her period? She added in all that insulting and traumatic stuff for no reason. As someone who still has recurring nightmares about the last time I was in hospital (and has literally just learnt that I am apparently triggered by people flippantly talking in this way about the experience), she can absolutely get to duck. I hope frozen korma is forever just out of reach for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck could possibly be so unspeakable, so shocking, that she wouldn't even reveal it under torture? Given the weird, almost lascivious detail in which she's spoken about playground violence previously, have the Krays been indulging in a spot of fingernail-pulling too?

View attachment 1009542
What an annoying non-sentence. Her kids if they're real are anonymous. She can say whatever she likes about them. She could say the youngest habitually steals cars and the eldest is DC Cooper - none of it can be fact checked. I guess it's an interesting personality trait that she uses this blank canvas to paint her kids as monsters, in a world where people generally use social media to present a better image of themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah, so a ward staffed by women, where women spend time, didn’t know how to deal with a woman having a period? duck off.
I like how the post menopause old nurses were mean and the young nurse was nice and took a day off to buy a pack of pants, but then wouldn’t let RSM have them in the end because of some thing. I don’t know, the attempts to build tension or slowly reveal stuff got to much and I couldn’t infer anything from what she said. She got a pad in the end. So no problem.

D76AC376-726F-4CE5-A557-C221E25BC732.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, so a ward staffed by women, where women spend time, didn’t know how to deal with a woman having a period? duck off.
I like how the post menopause old nurses were mean and the young nurse was nice and took a day off to buy a pack of pants, but then wouldn’t let RSM have them in the end because of some thing. I don’t know, the attempts to build tension or slowly reveal stuff got to much and I couldn’t infer anything from what she said. She got a pad in the end. So no problem.

View attachment 1010942
Nurse returned pants because she’d already had some new clothes brought in. Shows RSMs sense of entitlement that the nurse should spend her on money on her.

She got net knickers and a hospital issue sanitary pad when she was in hospital and came on the blob. The SCANDAL.
Fair play reading all that. I tried but couldn't find any actual point to her inane yet nasty ramblings.
Why is she such a tedious bore? Her writing style is ghastly. bleeping hell let's hope she didn't actually write something for her book 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fair play reading all that. I tried but couldn't find any actual point to her inane yet nasty ramblings.
Why is she such a tedious bore? Her writing style is ghastly. bleeping hell let's hope she didn't actually write something for her book 😬
I didn’t read it all 😂 thought she was going to make a point about period poverty ( a very valid discussion) but instead she just made out tampons are really cheap and female nurses in a hospital don’t know how to deal with a period.

No, we don’t keep normal knickers and fancy tampons around, but we do keep nets (which are less restrictive and more stretchy. Great for abdo surgeries, big pads, people of various sizes and other such reasons) but believe it or not we do also keep standard sized sanitary pads. And in most modern day hospitals if we don’t have your preference, there will be a pharmacy and a shop nearby.

Reactions: 10
Nurse returned pants because she’d already had some new clothes brought in. Shows RSMs sense of entitlement that the nurse should spend her on money on her.
I dunno it sounded like a lie, like you go all out of your way to buy agirl pants but then take them back and do what with them (you can’t return knickers to shops)
I’ve been in hospital in Cyprus and they had pads and they still used glass bottles for drips and relied on the priest coming round giving the dinner

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.