Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats Roadsidemum, cheers, up yer bum.

The zine is ready to go. Paid work for the authors. Submissions/EOI soon. Some replies may be told to duck off her timeline, having piped up into a private twitter conversation uninvited.

The zine queen riseth like a floating stool

• Sad
Reactions: 9
RM is creating a little amusing and "mysterious" story around the food deliveries. She can't possibly say at this time where they're from!

90% likely it's freegan / supermarket bin diving food. If so, I thoroughly approve! (DELETE MY ACCOUNT!) I used to bin dive for fruit and veges scraps for my chickens, and a LOT of the time it was so good I used the produce for me and my people. Fun, frugal, a finger to supermarkets, and what a twitter delight of a story it is. We need this in the zine.

So, wow, if I'm on it, then RD and I are already good mates hahaaaa. RM, not so much

Either he's just buying food because he's living with her whilst she claims single parent benefits or he is nicking tit from work/taking the stuff that would be donated home with him.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if our Jackie donated anything? Nah, probably not. She only looks out for herself.

I think I'm correct that there wasn't even a retweet by JM

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220121-122620_Twitter.jpg

So six of your lunch's nine components were donated, but you're 😒 at two of the three you had to pay for yourself?

Still, I guess every penny not going towards the yacht is considered a penny wasted.

But wait! What's that I hear? Could it be...the subtle rattle of a grifting tin?

Screenshot_20220121-124003_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1004685

So six of your lunch's nine components were donated, but you're 😒 at two of the three you had to pay for yourself?

Still, I guess every penny not going towards the yacht is considered a penny wasted.

was just coming here to post that! it's Jack-style costings isn't it? like the chard - free from my garden

also, there's a nice reminder that the car needs fixing pls halp 🥺

20220121_123319.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
was just coming here to post that! it's Jack-style costings isn't it? like the chard - free from my garden

also, there's a nice reminder that the car needs fixing pls halp 🥺

View attachment 1004717
If she’s as disabled as she’s making out, why isn’t she getting the mobility element of PIP? I think if you get a car with that, all the costs of the car are covered (except fuel).

She makes out that she’s so bad she’s wheelchair bound and can’t take care of the kids because of it and is entitled to her very own PA, but isn’t claiming PIP? It doesn’t add up.

And btw, this isn’t a dig at folks with ME. My mum got on PIP and got the mobility element through having ME, and at that point wasn’t in a wheelchair. I think either RSM isn’t as bad as she’s portraying herself or she’s just out and out lying.

Reactions: 14
So she's been happy driving the kids round with broken seatbelts while booking a mini break?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So she's been happy driving the kids round with broken seatbelts while booking a mini break?
This is so irresponsible. If she can't afford to fix the seatbelts, she should be using public transport. If she's as disabled as she claims, she should get a free bus pass. Children are either free or very cheap on the bus where I live.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
more jackesque costings for dinner

Screenshot_20220121-191500_Twitter.jpg

it's ridiculous. this helps no one. like, to begin with, you have to have an ex partner willing to go and side-eye the locals in the first place! it's almost like bragging. unbelievable

• Sick
Earlier today she posted about a cup of tea and a sandwich and I thought this was the same post. I was just thinking I can't believe no ones mentioned how lumpy her tea is 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
If she’s as disabled as she’s making out, why isn’t she getting the mobility element of PIP? I think if you get a car with that, all the costs of the car are covered (except fuel).

She makes out that she’s so bad she’s wheelchair bound and can’t take care of the kids because of it and is entitled to her very own PA, but isn’t claiming PIP? It doesn’t add up.

And btw, this isn’t a dig at folks with ME. My mum got on PIP and got the mobility element through having ME, and at that point wasn’t in a wheelchair. I think either RSM isn’t as bad as she’s portraying herself or she’s just out and out lying.
I’ve got the lower mobility element, I’m not allowed a free bus pass ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve got the lower mobility element, I’m not allowed a free bus pass ☹
That sucks, Hotes 🙁 You would think that would be an entitlement at any rate of mobility eligibility.

I think you can get a car if you get the middle or higher rate or PIP. If RSM is a wheelchair user, as she claims, surely she’d be entitled to that?

Reactions: 3
Few things- I thought the car was a mobility car? In which case surely they give the recipient a relatively new one. It would take some amount of wear and tear and abuse these days to damage seatbelts.

secondly RD providing for his family isn’t a gift…. It is basic common decency.

• Wow
I don’t think she’s a full-time chair user.
I could do some serious shopping if I had one of those motability chairs, however I can’t drive, have zero spatial awareness and I’m tired, so I've never unleashed MotorHotes on a supermarket.
The point is, a motorized chair could definitely help me, but I’m not a wheelchair user. I just have difficulties walking distances.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.