Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found and, as aforementioned, now the mystery is why RM called her children characters "stupid and lazy" before knowing what had happened. Cow

Screenshot_20220515-231106_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-231011_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She just gets worse. Your minor children are not responsible for your belongings, Louisa. If any of what she's posted is true, I hope those children have other people in their lives who are kind to them, value them and reassure them. I also hope as soon as they are able to, they get as far away from their odious mother as possible.

Reactions: 17
In the interests of fair play, even *without* ME brain fog and flares, it seems reasonable to delegate the task of unpacking. "When I was a child I had to dig holes 6 metres deep when we returned from a middle class picnic." (JOKING!)

But no free pass, RM: your lifeline wheelchair, your responsibility. Also, it was a week ago and this is the first time you thought of the charger? There's the usual amount to ponder, and in summary, IMO RM is a big witch

Reactions: 7
Depending on the child, yes, let them be responsible for their own belongings. If her wheelchair is important and a necessity to her, and it seems it is, then she should be looking after that herself. Not fair to place that on two small children and then erupt at them when it is temporarily missing.

Reactions: 10
Ah, yes. I figured she didn't remember or know that's where the charger was placed. I see your point clearly now 🧐

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine how frightening the car journey was for those poor kids, with the driver having "road rage" and basically losing their mind over a lost charger. And her first instinct is to get on twitter and call her own children "stupid and lazy".

Praying it didn't actually happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
'I don't have to justify my healthcare to total strangers'. So why are you then? In extraordinarily tedious detail?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She seems to be saying that the supermarket a) know who she is and b) have taken a photo of her and shared it in on the work WhatsApp group because she’s supposed to be physically disabled yet walked into the supermarket?

Sounds like we’re at weird new levels of paranoia. How do the supermarket remember who she is, unless she’s made herself well known because she’s always kicking off and why would they care, to the point they’re taking photos of her and sharing them amongst themselves, about whether she’s in a wheelchair or not?

She’s a bleeping fantasist - what is her point even? Person enters shop without mobility aid, so bleeping what? Is she going to sue them for possibly noticing that and there being absolutely nothing happening as a result?

Tbh though if someone as aggressive as her regularly visited my workplace I’d be keeping an eye on their general behaviour, so if she feels under surveillance perhaps fewer histrionics would be helpful?

Having an engaged discussion about the often fluctuating nature of personal function/aids and help required regarding living with disability would be a great thing to highlight as much as possible but she’s making disabled people look like cunts again. Cheers for that Louisa 🙄

Also we don’t live in an accessible world, and despite whatever efforts there will always be a proportion of people who will make comments/judgement etc etc. They pop up everywhere but you have to just bleeping get on with it and ignore them wherever practical.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How convenient that the pal can’t share the screenshot, even though sharing a screenshot would in no way triangulate said friend. It’s almost like it… didn’t happen?

• Haha
I wonder if it's Iceland? Didn't she kick off massively at one point because the staff there had deliberately stacked the food so that she couldn't reach it in her wheelchair?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine it’s carefully stored on a special big hard drive with all the other video evidence of the various injustices inflicted upon her by the public at large.*

*500GB of people accidentally looking in her direction sometimes😂

QUOTE="Shimmering, post: 9800049, member: 311216"]
I wonder if it's Iceland? Didn't she kick off massively at one point because the staff there had deliberately stacked the food so that she couldn't reach it in her wheelchair?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah she did kick off at Iceland before, I don’t know where she is from but my local Iceland is very very small (deprived area).
If she’s kicked off in one similar and is back to strop about in there it will be visible to the entire store and there are few staff anyway so it’s her own fault for making herself so visible. Also she’d be the first one kicking off about inadequate protection if someone else came in with aggressive behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Found the post:

Courtesy of @Jumpingbeansterrapin

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know, the Morrisons jaunt reminds me, we just don't hear enough anymore of Roadsidemum passing as not GRT

Reactions: 10
Sounds like we’re at weird new levels of paranoia. How do the supermarket remember who she is, unless she’s made herself well known because she’s always kicking off and why would they care, to the point they’re taking photos of her and sharing them amongst themselves, about whether she’s in a wheelchair or not?
Imagine being her kids hearing this level of paranoia at home.

My mum didn't quite rank on the RSM scale of it but was forever convinced the doctors receptionist was rude to only her, her prescriptions took longer to come than anyone else, that a neighbour parked outside the house to specifically annoy her and it was bleeping exhausting to live with especially if you had to try to explain that actually the receptionist was just a rude cow to everyone, the chemists she insisted on using was a bit tit and the neighbour was just parking in an empty space.

Imagine being her kids hearing this level of paranoia at home.

My mum didn't quite rank on the RSM scale of it but was forever convinced the doctors receptionist was rude to only her, her prescriptions took longer to come than anyone else, that a neighbour parked outside the house to specifically annoy her and it was bleeping exhausting to live with especially if you had to try to explain that actually the receptionist was just a rude cow to everyone, the chemists she insisted on using was a bit tit and the neighbour was just parking in an empty space.
I think it’s got to be on the narcissism scale somewhere. RSM seems to think she’s the centre of the universe around which all else revolves. Another narc trait is not taking blame for anything, to the point where she’s calling her primary aged kids ‘lazy and stupid’ because SHE couldn’t keep track of her wheelchair charger. Vile, vile woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.