Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PIP/benefits compliance investigation incoming? Have to get an explanation out there in case they've followed her there or requisitioned the CCTV?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Roadsidemum v Utilita. Tori from Customer Service went in strong and consistent. Roadsidemum, however, received her third account credit.

The squeaky wheel and all that
Screenshot_20220518-132100_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would LOVE someone to leak RSM the contents of the Utilita social media team's whatsapp group! She'd go full tonto before you could say 'Catherine from the yacht club' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
70+ hr week - dat u Jack?

Seriously though, much as it pains me to grudgingly admit it, she has a point here and if the grifters weren’t total utter abhorrent cretins I would probably re-tweet that. As it is, she is such a rude and obnoxious knobber, I find myself instead having sympathy for the poor taxpayer subsidising the gifting puddles instead.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
70+ hr week - dat u Jack?

Seriously though, much as it pains me to grudgingly admit it, she has a point here and if the grifters weren’t total utter abhorrent cretins I would probably re-tweet that. As it is, she is such a rude and obnoxious knobber, I find myself instead having sympathy for the poor taxpayer subsidising the gifting puddles instead.
Not being funny, and I haven't been following her closely, what work does she do to be hardworking?
I'm not saying her life isn't hard, but that is life, and not the same as being hardworking.

• Heart
Hints of freelance writing; "activism"; and the zine compilation: dealing with those tasks with ME and stretching the household budget is what I understand the work to be.

And Twitter threads!
Screenshot_20220519-130033_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-125751_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-130501_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-130838_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-130704_Chrome.jpg

Not being funny, and I haven't been following her closely, what work does she do to be hardworking?
I'm not saying her life isn't hard, but that is life, and not the same as being hardworking.
Like Jack, her ‘work’ appears to be Tweeting. It’s funny how she can always, always do that but can’t get her tit together for the zine (also like Jack and her many projects including the VBI).

ETA; I have some sympathy with her point as I was a carer (i.e I received Carers Allowance) for my daughter for some years. It required, but was not limited to, getting up in the middle of night several times every night, long past the age you’d have expected it to stop. However, in RSM’s case, I think it’s her kids that look after her, but as usual, she’s made herself the centre of everything. If she’d made a general point, like what about all the young carers, unpaid carers, old and disabled, it would have been better. But as usual, it’s a whine about herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It's just occurred to me that a solo parent is a family. Single adults (eg 25% of households in Australia) could and do make the same argument that they're sick of hearing about hardworking families.

In any case, Roadsidemum is just doing a Jack on us: by her telling, RD is more involved with the whole family than are many live-in partners.

Close, but no cigar, Louisa Britannia!

Reactions: 11
Rattle rattle!
If this is true can you imagine the absolute bollocking she gave her kids when they knocked over the paint?

Also, it's just paint? So many are water-based now. Clean it up as best you can. No-one died, no-one was hurt. There's no need to reduce your food budget. Everything is such a whinging drama with this one.

Reactions: 9
If this is true can you imagine the absolute bollocking she gave her kids when they knocked over the paint?

Also, it's just paint? So many are water-based now. Clean it up as best you can. No-one died, no-one was hurt. There's no need to reduce your food budget. Everything is such a whinging drama with this one.
If it’s for painting furniture, it’s more than likely chalk paint and will just wash out with washing up liquid. A pain in the arse, yes but no need to start a GoFundme for cleaning materials and new carpets.

Also, ‘tit like this that no one talk about with poverty’? Yeah, the horrors of your feral kids knocking over a pot of Annie Sloan that you got for nowt because you couldn’t be arsed to put it out of reach. Why does now ever talk about how horrendous this stuff is?! 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t keep up with the rattling in between the gifting puddles wonderful offerings. It’s either holidays, hotels, cocktails, demands for fancy gin from the ex, and steak suppers or abject poverty, and end times.

Reactions: 7

Their anxiety levels must be through the roof living with someone who flies off the handle constantly and makes extreme dramas out of every little thing. They've put up with a lot recently, the petrol station, the lost wheelchair bits, the broken wheelchair, and now the paint.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.