Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their anxiety levels must be through the roof living with someone who flies off the handle constantly and makes extreme dramas out of every little thing. They've put up with a lot recently, the petrol station, the lost wheelchair bits, the broken wheelchair, and now the paint.
They really must, her temper along with her paranoia must have the poor kids walking on eggshells 24/7. If even half of her tales are true they're probably terrified to switch a light on lest RSM run straight to her app and start frothing that "they've taken all my credit again, you switched a light on and it cost me £30 because they're robbing my credit"

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Maybe, Louisa, but it being like that is kind of the point of a dessert.

She does have a point about it not being cheap or easy to make, but as ever she comes at it from a slightly odd angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's currently shitting out a massive thread about being forced to go on a nutrition awareness course and the audacity of the people running said course daring to presume they know more than her.

Will post when she's finished, probably in about 6 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's currently shitting out a massive thread about being forced to go on a nutrition awareness course and the audacity of the people running said course daring to presume they know more than her.

Will post when she's finished, probably in about 6 hours.
Thought you were exaggerating for comic effect but had a look and she's just posted tweet 31 in the thread, which she began writing 2 hours ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Christ, she’s the ultimate pub bore, but with a heavy dose of nastiness built in. Dreadful!

Reactions: 13
Out of all the crap she comes out with, this one wouldn't surprise me. The funding available for this was absolutely leaped upon by private contractors, as they were the only ones with experience of running holiday clubs, compared to standard teaching staff.

It's still better than the talk Mr D went to as part of his eldest's primary school provision. He thought he was there to learn about the way they approach Phonics and numeracy - it was about how men really shouldn't hit their wives and children because It Isn't Very Nice and Might Get You Into Trouble.

He normally wouldn't say boo to a goose, but he stuck his hand up and asked if this was a new level on the Oxford Reading Tree, because if it wasn't, he was going to take his kid to the park for a game of football - five other dads immediately stood up, said that was a brilliant idea and they left for an impromptu Dads v Sons six a side.

But, on the other hand, she made some money out of that. I sit through far more boring things at work for less an hour.

She's complaining about exactly what the MT pixie does with the boiled to buggery lentils and fishpaste, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
louisa, there is a reason why other people's lengthy threads go viral - like you're clearly hoping yours do - because they're funny

your threads are about as funny as anthrax. please stop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a horrible individual she is. She is allowed to stereotype people and call them Lavinia and Pretty Little Birdy, for just doing their job, but then loves to imagine and get enraged at the thought they are stereotyping her.
Poor 'Lavinia' was probably just tired and fed up and going through the motions. Not 'challenged' at all by RSM rudely heckling and showing off to the others (if this actually happened 🙄) but thinking 'oh do just duck off you tedious wierd haired twit'.

Reactions: 19
"and then they all clapped" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I honestly cackled through that thread!! Makes me wonder why she's on the hook for putting together a real-life book when she's so experienced writing FICTION.

Gotta say galaxy brained gastronome RSM is my absolute favourite! And nice to see stock character RSM antagonist "Catherine from the yacht club" resurrected and back on dry land :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if that happened. My guess though is that it was something offweed with the voucher as a gift for completing it. I seriously doubt she HAD to go.

If a family need a food bank voucher locally they can get one and they wouldn’t have to deal with any of the stuff she describes.

Holiday club with activities for children and parents do this kind of stuff and can be funded for it. Nobody has to attend, it’s a choice.

Reactions: 7

Sorry I know this is an mammoth tweet-thread and I feel I have picked up on an insignificant part.. but she put up with going to this to get the voucher, but then she put down her ‘preferred supermarket’ as one she knows that don’t do e-vouchers.. why exactly? Some kind of rebellion? I don’t really understand her whole point. And her nasty remarks about those leading the groups as well make me cross- if anyone assumed anything about her she would absolutely rage. But she can make assumptions about others and that is apparently fine? Get in the bin RSM!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.