Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi @nobotoxta person! Welcome aboard. The more the merrier here!!

Some here may recall me mentioning a few days ago about my area and the wonderful MP I have, over on the mother thread. It seems my worlds are colliding today - so I am probably going to be three threads behind absolute comedy gold by the time I have time to catch up. Suffice to say RSM(and Jack) whilst doing EXACTLY what my knobber of an MP has done, are gunning for him like the true Patreon saints of the poors. As despicable as the twit may be, I am betting he is (and has) paid his taxes ladies - and hasn’t begged for cashos then not delivered the goods!

Reactions: 12
Wondering how RoadsideMum feels about, yet again, her voice being stolen by the perpetually skint, working class, poor single mum that is Jack Monroe. How many opportunities has she had, RSM, that should have been you? And the minor grifter, who already had media profile in a couple of crappy tv slots - no joy when the queen of Povs speaks for you every time! Still - it’s nice to know the gifting puddle is kind to you too. Always a gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In a desperate attempt to insert herself into the conversation (and get some work out of it, for sure) we have another huge essay of a thread being produced of which is pointless dragging it over here. One highlight though is this gem…. £2.40 for rhubarb. A great example of her bullshittery because when I was a kid (in the 70s/80s) every second garden had rhubarb in it and there was always someone giving it away when in season. Same with apples, plums, and other assorted crops (the dreaded gooseberries that were almost too sour to eat come to mind!)

Even now, in todays money, a 1kg bag of frozen rhubarb is a quid in farmfoods - I have one in my freezer.

She is full of inaccurate tripe - much like a mythical pie of the 70s!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well if this isn’t actually proving the point made in the video - I genuinely don’t know what would. RSM is the most poverty stricken of the poors - she isn’t even receiving all the benefits she feels she is entitled to and yet she is happy to chip in for this? Without once thinking for a second that Jack has wheeled out her PayPal within hours, if not minutes, of yet more trending notoriety. Honestly - stupid is as stupid does with the grifters today. Let’s hope the gifting puddle coughs up more than just fancy free food from a food waste distribution organisation, and fancy gig tickets!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Over and over and over! Still - I suppose she has to do an oblique rattle or two herself so she can chip in to the grand libel fund!

Reactions: 8
C/should've included "asked me in a quivery voice"; would've added PATHOS
Screenshot_20220514-154851_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
C/should've included "asked me in a quivery voice"; would've added PATHOS
View attachment 1265407

Somebody won't be waving the kid off with a copy of Slop on a Bootstrap, then? I suppose everybody has to have a redeeming feature somewhere along the line - hers is that she won't have her kids fed solely on bollock sausages whilst she tucks into Charlie Bigham's dinners or fucks off to Venice with a new boyfriend to eat gelatooooooooo leaving them behind every time.

Reactions: 14
She called her children stupid and lazy because SHE can't find her wheelchair bits?

What a horrible bully. She'll be tweeting 53 part threads in a few years time wondering why her children have gone no contact with her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Stunned by this one. She panicked about losing something and somehow that turned into calling her kids stupid and lazy*? And after they had internalised this and agreed to being stupid and lazy*, she said she shouldn't have been so fierce about saying so. Is there a nice way to say that to two primary school children? The kids who, she admits, she couldn't get through the day without help from since they're young carers (which they never asked to be)

She tweets about the potential of losing her kids if anyone finds out she uses a foodbank but honestly she treats them like tit and this is just another example to add to a shockingly sad list. I hope her kids manage to get the hell away from her once they're old enough and have peaceful happy lives.

*which they're not because they're JUST KIDS and therefore not responsible for their parent's possessions

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Here from the head bleep's thread. (Was lurking there a while so am also familiar with Roadside Mum's body of work. Still peeved at her epilepsy nonsense regarding her oldest offspring).

No primary school aged kid would ever have the self-awareness to admit being lazy and stupid after a telling off (especially undeserved). They would just feel sorry for themselves that it happened and that their parent was mean. Unless it's some kind of abusive dynamic and they know they have to agree with her every word.

• Sad
I take everything she says with a giant pinch of salt, being an anonymous account and all… but oh my god, what a vile horrible bully. Even if she is lying or embellishing the living shite out of this little incident, her lack of self awarenesss and the way she talks about her kids baffles me. One thing is for sure she is a huge narc. Poor kids. How are people still supporting her!

Reactions: 10
That's some mighty awful words to speak to children. They say in vino veritas, but I think the words people use when very angry show their real self. Loathsome toad of a woman

And a Cross Post from MT's @jenny2603

That might backfire when the entire income stream model is based upon claiming to still be in poverty - because RSM is saying there that she isn't.

Maybe JM could donate the cost of a set of replacements to RSM? Based upon main strip Venetian prices for gelato or a pigskin hat, she's easily got enough to do that...

Reactions: 9
Whenever she posts one of these anecdotes about the Krays, I'm reminded of the doctor/psychologist who asked her "Do you like your children?"

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.