Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paying your bills is now an experiment? What?
I've just realised RM probably meant paying her bills using her own money was the experiment, instead of having a friend or stranger pay them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really getting into the cooking side of poverty atm. I wonder why? (I can make a couple of very educated guesses.)

After the:

• short-lived 28 May to June frenzy of blogging the new diet with no ultra processed food (https://roadsidemum.wordpress.com/home/); and the

• 20 August OTT response to Kent Live News £10 shop
Screenshot_20211130-193526_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-192705_Chrome.jpg

The good news is that processed food is now okay again! Especially when cooked by children out of necessity!
Screenies

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The mother who shouted at the Teaching Assistant who had made a comment about RN being greedy - because it triggered her disordered eating - sharing fat memes around the family living room. duck OFF RSM.

I don't think we ever found out about what the TA said. Knowing RSM's level of compo/aggro-fishing it was probably quite innocuous and something like don't take too much, I have to share this around the 29 other children. 🙄

For primary aged children they have a remarkably awful amount of serious issues. First being their mother.

Friday morning we had a lovely positive and upbeat supply teacher in my son's class as his teacher has been off sick. She was so happy and friendly. At home time she was being shouted at by 2 mums as one of their children had a mark on his head and they were saying it is the teacher's job to watch the kids etc. Teacher was saying it is partly felt tip and rushed off to ask the TA if she had seen anything else, as she hadn't.

We were then walking out behind the mum and her son and he started to jog and jump around. Mum raised her fist/hand to him in the exact same area as they were complaining had been marked at school... He must be used to it as he ducked as she swiped at him.😞

Lovely positive supply teacher wasn't back in on Monday although teacher still sick.

Please, please report the incident with the child to the school's Safeguarding Officer.

Reactions: 5
“The bromilain in tinned pineapple is denatured” pops into my head with the same “retained useless info” energy as tit I learned at school by rote like The Jabberwocky or Pythagoras or the school motto in french
Babe, same. Had a sore throat recently and my husband suggested that I eat some tinned pineapple to try and help it. I immediately parroted out "the bromelain in tinned pineapple is denatured" without even thinking. I think that it is my all time fave JM thread title.
(Soz for the off topic chat!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
'Please don't argue about turnips' is one of my favourites and is relevant because I can fully imagine a shouty sweary sixty part thread from RSM about turnips that culminates in accusing turnips of racism and ableism and actually killing people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Babe, same. Had a sore throat recently and my husband suggested that I eat some tinned pineapple to try and help it. I immediately parroted out "the bromelain in tinned pineapple is denatured" without even thinking. I think that it is my all time fave JM thread title.
(Soz for the off topic chat!)
Mine is "the land heats and cools more quickly than the sea"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
'Please don't argue about turnips' is one of my favourites and is relevant because I can fully imagine a shouty sweary sixty part thread from RSM about turnips that culminates in accusing turnips of racism and ableism and actually killing people.
Remarkably easy to make those arguments if you try to think like RSM or similar people.

You see, Turnips are white, therefore racist.

They are a bit of a faff to cut, therefore ableist.

I suppose its possible to be allergic to them. Plus you could put one in a catapult and use it as a weapon. Therefore they can kill.

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone ready? Incoming thread!

# hole in the floor
# probably to the Hellmouth
# this could go very, very badly apparently
# OR, it could be like the oven
# also mould, THEY KNEW

I may fall asleep before the tweet ends, so screenie away, fellow sailing club members!
It’s at times like these a ‘rolls eyes’ reaction emoji would come in useful.

‘Starting a thread’. I’d expect nothing less. Hopefully the landlord is on Twitter so she can go off with a Liam Neeson style threat at the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s like she’s never lived in the world before! Just tell your landlord the issue and they will fix it (probably in a tit way).

Reactions: 10
So a small hole in the floor (admittedly that’s not acceptable) now the entire floor of the house is a potential hazard making the whole house unusable. Or perhaps it’s just a small hole in the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So a small hole in the floor (admittedly that’s not acceptable) now the entire floor of the house is a potential hazard making the whole house unusable. Or perhaps it’s just a small hole in the floor?
Depending on the age of the house, if the floor is solid wood it could simply be that one of the knots has fallen out with age. She’s so damn dramatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Depending on the age of the house, if the floor is solid wood it could simply be that one of the knots has fallen out with age. She’s so damn dramatic.
All of her threads/stories start off with a lose thread but she makes it like the whole jumper unraveled and she s cold and naked in public “send cash”

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.