Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something woefully depressing about RSM.
Jack is annoying and dead behind the eyes but I don’t feel like she would suck my soul out of me if I had to talk to her
I find her boring and tedious. I bet she's really draining to be in the company of, a proper energy vampire. 😑

This alleged hole/chasm/abyss in her floor, has she said how big it is? I bet it's ridiculously tiny yet she's banging on like a sink hole has opened up under her 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Has she ever claimed she is gypsy/Roma/traveller?
Yes, and no...

Daily Mail RSM now in full flow having a go at social workers.
Ghoulish, knows everything, can't say all she knows... jumps on someone's tragedy. RM's signature dish

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I know next to nothing about travellers so please excuse my ignorance, but wouldn’t setting up and moving a caravan all the time be a massive ball ache for someone who has ME as severe as she claims she does?

As for the gypsy/Roma thing, I tend to think she was more of a new age style traveller. I doubt she has any family links to the travelling community seeing as one of her grandparents was a Tory councillor.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know next to nothing about travellers so please excuse my ignorance, but wouldn’t setting up and moving a caravan all the time be a massive ball ache for someone who has ME as severe as she claims she does?

As for the gypsy/Roma thing, I tend to think she was more of a new age style traveller. I doubt she has any family links to the travelling community seeing as one of her grandparents was a Tory councillor.
I'm relatively sure she developed ME at the end of 2019 after a nasty virus she blamed on her children for bringing home from school. Just before the pandemic.

As for being a traveller, my personal theory is that Roadside Dad is an actual traveller and she adopted the identity when she entered into a relationship with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure trifley D criticised iced mince pies a day or two ago…. Might have been someone else but this is a weird coincidence
Only just realised this was a Jack comment that wandered over here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
RM is convinced she had covid Delta, but no one seems to care. She must have worn them out with her blow by blow tweeting about it
of course you did RSM. No one is as hard done by as RSM 🙄

Reactions: 11
RM had Omicron before it was even invented!
RSM has had Omegatron COVID-ultra, a variant with the severity of which no other human could possibly have been through. Naturally it would somehow beRN's fault that she got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.