Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mark GCSE exams for the extra $$$. I do not give a mark or grade I just write a note telling each candidate if they are in the top 2% or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she alluding to having done sex work with that 'flat on my back' comment?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m always amazed when RM and JM hark back to being outstanding at IQ tests / 11 plus respectively.

Both are known to be inherently racist and classist and not a true reflection of any type of ability. All they prove is how middle class and well trained you are.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Had some time off - I have been BUSY, OK? And back to the same old, same old, here.

So sorry about your loss, Wooh. There aren’t words, but I will be thinking of you. Glad dishing the dirt on our favourite utter gobshite is still proving both amusing and a distraction.

I can’t be the only one that thinks our traveller with a small T is based near enough to the Manchester food bank to be able to take advantage of Nurse Barbie or whatever it was she was asking for.

I don’t really think RSM is Jack but duck me, they might as well be, I bet RSM is a tax avoider too.

Speaking of which, I have the best part of two threads on Jack to read. I am surprised it isn’t more, what with Louisa enjoying a short break and there being kittens and sad fishing about her addiction appropriation again. I noticed that she had mentioned/blamed the incessant internet bullying. They all think we bully. Perhaps she ought to use the sentient mirror and ask it some home truths.

Scammers, all of you. Cancel your Patreons/CashApps/GoFundMe etc and pay your taxes. Then watch these threads wither and die. It’s quite simple really. I don’t care if you sell a photo of your kids alleged free dinners or your hungry toddler kid to the press, or your tits as a “sex worker” to get a dinner on the table. Sack off the stealing from the less well off but sympathetic and you won’t ever hear a word from me again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she alluding to having done sex work with that 'flat on my back' comment?
My bad, I left one out because of content. It appears to be a reference to an abusive relationship at a young age. I won't put it up, if that's okay. I should have noted its omission

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
MENSA actually wrote to me when my GCSE results came in. They asked me to personally design the next test for them. They had never seen a bigger genius. They even considered disbanding because they knew that deep down, my academic prowess could never be matched.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to respond because I lost every writing implement I had ever owned in a freak showjumping/microwave accident WHICH I WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING FURTHER.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Had some time off - I have been BUSY, OK? And back to the same old, same old, here.

So sorry about your loss, Wooh. There aren’t words, but I will be thinking of you. Glad dishing the dirt on our favourite utter gobshite is still proving both amusing and a distraction.

I can’t be the only one that thinks our traveller with a small T is based near enough to the Manchester food bank to be able to take advantage of Nurse Barbie or whatever it was she was asking for.
I used to think Manchester as I think the charity she wanted Chartwells to donate to was that way. But then I wondered if she’d be so obvious if she had a reason to not be found - but I don’t know if she really does. Then I think I decided she was in Ireland because I’d seen her describe police as Gardai. But really, to quote from another thread, who bleeping knows?

Reactions: 10
Response to someone asking about retiring back to the Uk from where they are currently working ( Germany)
If there was even a smidgeon of Irish in her, she'd be able to get an Irish passport, it's not actually that hard. Also, so, so fed up of these people thinking they can just move to Scotland when things get rough, as though we have it particularly better here. Like, no offence meant, Scotland is a welcoming place and everything, it's just that it's always the worst kind of cnuts who chat tit about moving up here to somehow escape tory rule.
ETA you just KNOW these kinds of people were talking about lovebombing Scotland and posting crap like 'Please stay with us, don't leave us Scotland' during the independence referendum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Her origin stories are even more confusing than Monroes! I don’t buy the whole “i can’t tell you who i am because safety” one bit. Her endless descriptions of unique and extremely specific encounters alone would surely provide enough info for someone to work out who she is, but because i suspect most of it is fabricated, nobody has a clue.
I reckon she’s got a few sock accounts claiming to know her in real life too to keep the illusion going.
Grifty Mc Grifterson through and through.

Reactions: 16
The stench of bullshit from this woman is, to quote Derek and Clive, bleeping staggering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her origin stories are even more confusing than Monroes! I don’t buy the whole “i can’t tell you who i am because safety” one bit. Her endless descriptions of unique and extremely specific encounters alone would surely provide enough info for someone to work out who she is, but because i suspect most of it is fabricated, nobody has a clue.
I reckon she’s got a few sock accounts claiming to know her in real life too to keep the illusion going.
Grifty Mc Grifterson through and through.
That’s what I never get about ppl like this - feel like it’s only ever people who are the biggest bullshitters, addicted to Twitter and feel entitled to a large social media following who also have vague claims about stalkers who need to be anonymous for their own safety? Maybe her ‘stalker’ couldn’t physically track down her location from her twitter but he could certainly harass her online and find out infinite weirdly personal details about her and her family? Almost as if they have another reason for needing to be anonymous 🤔

Reactions: 7
I used to think Manchester as I think the charity she wanted Chartwells to donate to was that way. But then I wondered if she’d be so obvious if she had a reason to not be found - but I don’t know if she really does. Then I think I decided she was in Ireland because I’d seen her describe police as Gardai. But really, to quote from another thread, who bleeping knows?
I think she describes the police as Gardai for the big T/ Irish traveller/ GRT part of the grift. She probably visited once for a holiday.

ETA as someone else said if she had even remotely some irish ancestory she could probably get a passport. But she doesn’t, so she can’t.

Reactions: 18
Top 2% GCSE results? Top 2% IQ? On what planet?! She's demonstrably a complete idiot who thinks that the more words they write, the smarter they look. I've also never come across a single person who boasts about their high IQ who wasn't a total bleeping bellend because most people of high intelligence realise IQ doesn't mean anything. I await the thread about how she was diagnosed gifted before being unceremoniously ejected from school for stealing a scalpel but was still somehow allowed to sit her GCSEs #jacktruther

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate all this 'fetid little island' Twitter wankery. I don't think things are going great but I also think there's significantly worse places to be alive. That and there's something so self-indulgent about believing you live in the very worst place.

I also hate whinging about 'I wish I could leave but I was robbed of that'. You had the best part of 50 years to go, and you didn't, so you're not that bleeping bothered. (RSM, Smolrobot div, most of the rest of Twitter, I'm looking at you).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.