Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read that three times about the shower gel and I still haven’t got a clue what her point is?
I think that because she's bi and all, she would like to confirm that RD is a very manly (autocorrect wanted to say "manky" but I told it there will be extended consequences) man and has pheromones of such manliness that his manly body converts all scents, fragrances, aromas straight into clean smelling manliness. And twice. Roadsidemum wants us to know this manliness twice

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that because she's bi and all, she would like to confirm that RD is a very manly (autocorrect wanted to say "manky" but I told it there will be extended consequences) man and has pheromones of such manliness that his manly body converts all scents, fragrances, aromas straight into clean smelling manliness. And twice. Roadsidemum wants us to know this manliness twice
Roadside Dad smells of Lynx Africa.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Roadside Dad smells of Lynx Africa.
My favourite Tattle comment this week!

Fish may be added to the menagerie. For the snot kid who can’t put a bag of shopping away in a timely manner.

Aren’t they all just THE BEST, most perfect parents with such brilliantly amazing kids. It’s a miracle, really - no wonder they are such great Twitter friends.

PS - they aren’t. (Who is? Not anyone I know is and I certainly am not. But you would be forgiven for thinking we had stumbled onto perfect parenting 101 class if you saw some of our grifters tweets and interactions, of late. They really do think they are the most fantastic parents...and no one understands how amazingly good they truly are, or how clever and special the various little sprogs are).

PPS - @anon12300 I am not sharing the home made bib of disgustingness. It’s there if you want the wretched details.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, is RD still living in the van?

Not that I care a whole bunch but it’s, as ever, the contradictions and the vague nonsense that she shares, much like Jack, that make me wonder. If she can go out and “bang on the van” for his attention, it makes you wonder just how separated they really are. Another reason to keep anonymity in the light of the benefit claiming going off.

I hope my recently acquired suspicious nature is wrong about @anon12300 and I am very sorry if it is. Our minor grifter was liking tweets at gone 2am this morning and we know she is a late riser (hence the XBox 3 hours schedule from 8am on the home educating) so I expect her to be checking out the updates here imminently!
I have no basis for this other than her tweets but my theory re:RD is that they’re one of those couples who are constantly on/off/on/off. We’ve all known one like that and for me it would explain the discrepancies in the way she talks about him perfectly. When they’re on he’s a saint, her best friend, best dad 2021 and when they’re not he’s not.

Surely if she's bi it matters less if her male partner isn't manly?

Although I'm a bi guy who mostly likes feminine women and androgynous men, with a side of athletic women, but still.

Still think she should date Jack Monroe for the banter though.

• Haha
It matters not at all, I was being a smart alec, of course

@L3moning I've put some thought into your perfect person and keep thinking of Debbie Harry!

I wonder how the jasmine soap will activate on Roadside Mum's new love interest?

If Jack and RSM got together there'd be pillow fights, not in a sexy way. Then 15 hours of sleeping

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It matters not at all, I was being a smart alec, of course

@L3moning I've put some thought into your perfect person and keep thinking of Debbie Harry!

I wonder how the jasmine soap will activate on Roadside Mum's new love interest?

If Jack and RSM got together there'd be pillow fights, not in a sexy way. Then 15 hours of sleeping
I read this tweet as she makes things up in order to be permanently offended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've put some thought into your perfect person and keep thinking of Debbie Harry!
Debbie Harry Circa 1979, yes. Now, not so much.

I would usually say Avril Lavigne and Brian Molko for contemporary ones.

Lesbian love interest, the equivalent of my best friend is black on being called out for racism.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Roadside Dad does exist, I imagine he smells like a pub. One of those pubs that's never recovered from the olden times when you used to be able to smoke indoors and the carpet is sticky from decades of spilt beer. I also think RSM smells like a sweaty hamster and the children smell like rancid margarine. You're welcome for these fascinating insights, you can put some money in my cashapp if you like. I'm not going to force you to but I will guilt trip you over it if you don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Roadside Dad does exist, I imagine he smells like a pub. One of those pubs that's never recovered from the olden times when you used to be able to smoke indoors and the carpet is sticky from decades of spilt beer. I also think RSM smells like a sweaty hamster and the children smell like rancid margarine. You're welcome for these fascinating insights, you can put some money in my cashapp if you like. I'm not going to force you to but I will guilt trip you over it if you don't.
I will send you THREE (3) pounds

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let me get this straight. She’s complaining about items being inaccessible to her. She then says she’s gone to pay and her debit cards not working (of course lolol) and finishes her thread by letting the world know she’s deliberately dumped her shopping as she’s unable to pay.
So she’s taken more things from the “already difficult to reach freezers”, then spitefully sacked them off- potentially making it harder for other shoppers to reach items AND chucking more work at the undoubtably overworked underpaid staff.
Nasty ass.
Just dying to know the story about the woman the chocolate cake and the peas too, sounds like a script worth of an oscar xox

FA89B468-1820-407F-94E3-680A90583282.jpeg

B10026D2-5CF0-4A2E-B29A-07F3A29DB2D6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
JFC just because 5 people purchased korma this afternoon! RSM you’re not so important that the world seeks you out to ruin your life!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The floor staff don't make decisions about where stock goes. They just stack the shelves how they are told to. They certainly don't deserve to have to put back all her shopping because she got pissed off and flounced. Entitled or what?

Reactions: 17
This is what i find so infuriating. Imagine if we all lived our lives thinking the entire world including the humble iceland korma were all out to get us.
The constant hysteria is nauseating and exhausting!

JFC just because 5 people purchased korma this afternoon! RSM you’re not so important that the world seeks you out to ruin your life!!!!
When i worked in a supermarket a long long time ago, they were really strict about how long things could be left off their respective shelves. So if a customer got some milk from the fridge but changed their minds and abandoned it on a random shelf, we weren’t allowed to put it back incase it had spoiled so it would often get chucked.
Can only imagine similar rules apply with frozen goods… so double nice one to RSM for contributing to unnecessary food waste for twitter points.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If I go out, which is infrequent, I certainly do not hit the shops on a Saturday. The kids are at school all week and the shops are much quieter on a Tuesday, so why she shops at peak time is a mystery to me as a fellow moderate fatigue sufferer

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I go out, which is infrequent, I certainly do not hit the shops on a Saturday. The kids are at school all week and the shops are much quieter on a Tuesday, so why she shops at peak time is a mystery to me as a fellow moderate fatigue sufferer
Because that’s not as dramatic. Her behaviour is spoiled brat disgusting.

Reactions: 14
I be don’t know why she didn’t use the other card if she has the money. She could instantly pay it back off the credit card so no interest. Was she hoping it would be free?

• Haha
And what about the non processed fling! Food waste and pigheadedness. What a jerk

I'd love to hear RD's side of these stories. Imagine the oven thread:

"Yeah, went over to the kids' house, tweaked the oven. It's fine. Ex (nudge nudge wink wink 'ex', you know) was on her phone muttering about consequences, and then she told me to duck off!"

I be don’t know why she didn’t use the other card if she has the money. She could instantly pay it back off the credit card so no interest. Was she hoping it would be free?
What an "accusation"! After all she's done with Amazon lists and a spreadsheet, Roadsidemum wouldn't be seeking compensation!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I caught the drama over Iceland. Of course, hinting over payment failure is an added POV bonus. There is ALWAYS a bleeping drama. She would find misery and drama over claiming a million pound winning lottery ticket.

Only want to add that if they follow a similar policy to the retailers I have experience of, her stuff would have been scanned off as waste and binned. Well, it should be, anyway - I don’t doubt many shops will pop stuff back into the fridge/freezers, however, If you aren’t sure how long things have been out of controlled refrigeration, they cannot (should not) be sold.

So well done, RSM - if your Iceland is a decent one, you just sent that stuff to landfill. Over being a petulant and miserable, joyless drama queen. Proud of yourself? twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.