Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate all this 'fetid little island' Twitter wankery. I don't think things are going great but I also think there's significantly worse places to be alive. That and there's something so self-indulgent about believing you live in the very worst place.

I also hate whinging about 'I wish I could leave but I was robbed of that'. You had the best part of 50 years to go, and you didn't, so you're not that bleeping bothered. (RSM, Smolrobot div, most of the rest of Twitter, I'm looking at you).

We could be living in extreme poverty and in fear of our lives in Afghanistan, for example.

Sometimes I just want to shake some perspective into people. Especially those people who may or may not be living in council accommodation while also having a considerably roomy van and car at their disposal. Vultures.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her and the other one make me right wing!!! Ok well they don’t, but the country isn’t “on its knees” or a dystopian hell’s ape or whatever they want to hype a bit of economic and political uncertainty into.
I’d have more respect if they were using the hyperbole regarding climate change, there’s a good reason for it there. But the constant helplessness and hopelessness and doom mongering just grates my mushrooms

Reactions: 18
Sorry I’m raking across old ground here with the small t big T traveller stuff but is she really saying anyone can be a traveller?
Maybe times are starting to change I don’t know but the travelling community are very close knit and don’t take kindly to Gorjas acting like they’re from a travelling family.
Slight side track but my SiL is from the travelling community and I remember the grief my brother & her got because we were country people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen her screenshot of her WhatsApp messages she just posted? I think she comes across as a nasty cow. Am I able to say that? Who needs enemies when you have friends like her?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her screenshot of her WhatsApp messages she just posted? I think she comes across as a nasty cow. Am I able to say that? Who needs enemies when you have friends like her?
Well, it is clearly a reference to another minor grifter soliciting advice on a recipe book planned for crowd funding on Unbound.

Can I ask, amongst all her tweets and re-tweets today, why you thought this particular one warranted highlighting here tonight? I hate to be a suspicious Sally but I get the impression a certain minor grifter is itching for content from the bullying ninnies. She has already commented on public versus private social media today...hot off the back of Jack doxxing her own exes Insta, full of public pics of her son.

Us commenting on this is clearly gold to a cashapp/wishlist/linktree etc scrounger, as evidenced last week.

Adding pics for context...please delete them (or this entire message if deemed inappropriate, mods...I won’t be offended).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hadn't made the connection with the other woman actually. I used to have a friend who would post about me on social media and I hated it. She would post our conversations for content and when I told her I was done with her she encouraged her followers to hound me. RSM posting that screenshot triggered me for want of a better word, and that's why it stood out to me more than anything else she has written recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why are they obsessed with recipe books , bleeping hell we all know what to do now, put a bowl of weetabix on the radiator, use mouse tit as black pepper and put the cashapp link in the bio.
Wish these high iq peeps would stop beating us around the head with it 😩

Have to add here why are they so obsessed with poor people buying their books man. We get an itemised list of why they can’t afford anything and why life is so inconsiderate, yet they are still advising people spend valuable resources on buying their crap,
I been poor… proper poor, I have an awful origin story like most of us probs do…. but i swear the absolute last thing on my old agenda was buying cooking books. giz your crappy recipe or duck off man

I think i’m so angry because of the condescending nature of the convos too. taking it back to monroe; saying she had to sell an omega watch. like duck the duck right off.
I’m sure it must have been awful, naturally. I’m not a total cow bag, but if you were in possession of one in the first place it wouldn’t suggest to me that you have steeeruggled as much as the next person whose identity you are currently copying.
i hate doing poverty top trumps because it’s all relative, but these bells think it’s like oliver twist raggy clothing and all that jazz when actually most of us hid and continue to hide in plain bleeping sight. They’re just making the cause about them and taking peoples hard earned and well deserved cash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hadn't made the connection with the other woman actually. I used to have a friend who would post about me on social media and I hated it. She would post our conversations for content and when I told her I was done with her she encouraged her followers to hound me. RSM posting that screenshot triggered me for want of a better word, and that's why it stood out to me more than anything else she has written recently.
Well, on an evening when we are treated to the truly disgusting idea of walking around in a snot bib made from an old vest, hamster separation anxiety from RSD, and the most “banging banana bread” oneupmanship nonsense, I think this is a strange one to highlight from someone that professes to have sympathy for the minor scrounger clearly involved.

Maybe it’s just me and my now immediate suspicion of the whole sorry bunch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She must have the van still, she talked about getting back in the van when covid was over and she was better. She seems to be under the deluded impression that you can just get better from M.E. which you just can't.
These are the two most recent tweets re the van. RD is living in it

There's one from the June 21 hysteria about the broken antique glass, and one from an earlier attack of banality to hysteria (ha I'll screenie those)
Screenshot_20211014-184322_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211014-184507_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ME comes in mild, moderate and severe.
If she is moderate that’s actually fairly bad in layman’s terms. Severe is bed bound. Moderate is can’t work.

So, is RD still living in the van?

Not that I care a whole bunch but it’s, as ever, the contradictions and the vague nonsense that she shares, much like Jack, that make me wonder. If she can go out and “bang on the van” for his attention, it makes you wonder just how separated they really are. Another reason to keep anonymity in the light of the benefit claiming going off.

I hope my recently acquired suspicious nature is wrong about @anon12300 and I am very sorry if it is. Our minor grifter was liking tweets at gone 2am this morning and we know she is a late riser (hence the XBox 3 hours schedule from 8am on the home educating) so I expect her to be checking out the updates here imminently!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She was asking her followers about a part for a broken shelf last night..Why don’t these people use google? If something breaks in my house and I’m not sure what it is or how to fix it, google is usually my friend.
To think she got the best GCSE results since records began and is in the top 2% of the most brilliant minds on earth.

Reactions: 13
Twitter at its best is a curated space of politics and wit, and its worst is verbal diarrhea for lonely people with (undiagnosed) ADHD. I can think of at least three accounts where it's the latter and, of course, sometimes a grift space.

Argue me otherwise, in any social media feed of your choice, using emojis and a personal saga from your own experience!

I blame #hashtags, they are the #devil wearing a #dopamine mask

Good grief, we've left the hamster entirely to its own devices, and I am targeted with this ad

Nothing contradictory here, move along, please

Now, is it one or two birthdays in October?

I hate all this 'fetid little island' Twitter wankery. I don't think things are going great but I also think there's significantly worse places to be alive. That and there's something so self-indulgent about believing you live in the very worst place.

I also hate whinging about 'I wish I could leave but I was robbed of that'. You had the best part of 50 years to go, and you didn't, so you're not that bleeping bothered. (RSM, Smolrobot div, most of the rest of Twitter, I'm looking at you).

Tell you something interesting. Doing a course and had to "place these six countries in order highest to lowest" re their overall environmental footprint, taking into account all factors incl land size. UK is fifth. Lower than USA and Australia by far. I kept getting it wrong because I was convinced UK would be number 2 or 3. You'd be proud of that, little island!

Tell you something interesting. Doing a course and had to "place these six countries in order highest to lowest" re their overall environmental footprint, taking into account all factors incl land size. UK is fifth. Lower than USA and Australia by far. I kept getting it wrong because I was convinced UK would be number 2 or 3. You'd be proud of that, little island!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Another bodge job in my post above! This "hellsite" needs a button that confirms you want to make a long and interesting thread... oh. As you were

Please accept this poem as penance:

Take a story
Wait two years
Mash it up a bit

A whole new crowd
May come along
And cashapp you a bit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m raking across old ground here with the small t big T traveller stuff but is she really saying anyone can be a traveller?
Maybe times are starting to change I don’t know but the travelling community are very close knit and don’t take kindly to Gorjas acting like they’re from a travelling family.
Slight side track but my SiL is from the travelling community and I remember the grief my brother & her got because we were country people.
That's basically what she is suggesting yes. That if you live in accomodation that is mobile, you are a traveller and therefore are included in that group, when people make reference to Gypsies and Travellers. Which is nonsense as it's our ethnic group, where you live won't alter that. I can go live in a house, I don't suddenly become non-Romany 😂.

I think usually Gypsies and Travellers just find it amusing when someone is a 'wannabe', as it's like why would you want all the crap that we suffer, seriously?! But with her, it's bloody offensive as she's earning out of pretending to be GRT, and is a nasty Twitter head that makes us look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another bodge job in my post above! This "hellsite" needs a button that confirms you want to make a long and interesting thread... oh. As you were

Please accept this poem as penance:

Take a story
Wait two years
Mash it up a bit

A whole new crowd
May come along
And cashapp you a bit
I’ve read that three times about the shower gel and I still haven’t got a clue what her point is?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wanted to go back through her twitter in search of a better understanding of her origin and felt like I’d been scrolling for about 3 years but i had only managed to go back a few days. So many tweets, she’s incessant.

• Haha
That's basically what she is suggesting yes. That if you live in accomodation that is mobile, you are a traveller and therefore are included in that group, when people make reference to Gypsies and Travellers. Which is nonsense as it's our ethnic group, where you live won't alter that. I can go live in a house, I don't suddenly become non-Romany 😂.

I think usually Gypsies and Travellers just find it amusing when someone is a 'wannabe', as it's like why would you want all the crap that we suffer, seriously?! But with her, it's bloody offensive as she's earning out of pretending to be GRT, and is a nasty Twitter head that makes us look bad.
I know not everyone will feel the same, but she comes across as “not a traveller”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wanted to go back through her twitter in search of a better understanding of her origin and felt like I’d been scrolling for about 3 years but i had only managed to go back a few days. So many tweets, she’s incessant.
I did exactly the same, way too hard. The search and advanced function in Twitter will be your friend

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well, on an evening when we are treated to the truly disgusting idea of walking around in a snot bib made from an old vest, hamster separation anxiety from RSD, and the most “banging banana bread” oneupmanship nonsense, I think this is a strange one to highlight from someone that professes to have sympathy for the minor scrounger clearly involved.

Maybe it’s just me and my now immediate suspicion of the whole sorry bunch.
Grunking at the moment. Sorry did you say "snot bib" 🤢🤢 I must have missed that entirely.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.