Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This was released yesterday. I wonder if it got in the way of the tip jar being rattled...

Reactions: 2
Just caught up and see she's as delightful as ever.

If we were allowed swears in thread titles, "Google me you cunt" would be perfect.

Reactions: 8

Gas lighting bully

What have YOU done to solve poverty?

Everyone is horrible apart from RSM who shows how kind she is on a regular basis.

But she is bed bound she said a few posts ago? So confusing

And a nice bit of ageism there RSM

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
RSM, to cabal benefactor Vlad on the point of invading Ukraine: I think it's horrible. I think you're horrible. Blocked.

Problem solved, and then everyone clapped

Reactions: 16
I feel traumatised being exposed to the snippets of her vile drama on here, @Wooh probably need residential treatment for having to read the whole twitter timeline!

there was this yesterday. now, I know I'm not the most maternal of people, but surely there's ways and means to get their clothes in the wash after 2 weeks?!

It’s hoodie not hoody, that’s not me shading the spelling it’s me shading RSMs total boomer-ness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.