Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so foul about the violent and horrible death of somebody? I don’t get mad on the internet very often, but this is awful.

RSM is bitter, venomous and twisted. Jo Cox appeared to be a much loved woman all round, and has left a wonderful legacy. I’m sure her children, husband and family would give up every penny to have her back even for a moment.

We see you RSM, appropriating a culture that isn’t your own for financial gain and oppression points. Oh and you’re a grasping and nasty piece of work too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It shocks me that MM and RSM are friends after RSM posts things advocating drugging children to make them sleep.

I can understand Jack and RSM being friends; they have both admitted to some very selfish acts towards their children. Taking a bite of your kid's fancy biscuit before handing it over, anyone?

I've said before I have a soft spot for MM and it is the one thing that confuses me so. Does MM not see the galling way RSM speaks about her children, separates the two kids into cute and naughty, pits them against each other for rewards, blames the 'naughty' one for everything wrong in her home and her life?

Does RSM have some sort of threat or hold over MM? She might be considered as a 'trainee grifter' here (I've not made up my mind on whether she is), but she does genuinely speak up about child abuse... which is certainly how I would describe RSM's parenting. Happy to delete that if it's against the rules to say that.

Reactions: 6
Her “job” is collecting revenue on her TM pov photo and “writing commissions” which she said brings her in about £100-£200 a month. She huffed about the change to universal credit that impacts the declared self employed a few weeks ago. The change was, as far as I can work out, to ensure the hours “worked” amounted to minimum wage. So, she is “working”, on average, about 12-24 hours a month. That’s going on the information she herself has provided, anyway. Of course, there could (and probably is) various schemes and scams going on. Also, I am not sure if cashapp scrounging revenue is declarable to UC so it’s, of course, deliberately opaque.

But even she looks like she is joining in with the argument that there are “ worthy, working” benefit recipients and the other ones that are, by definition, less worthy and unworking.

Are we sure she isn’t Tory Jack? 😜
Any regular money coming in is counted as income for Housing Benefit, even regular cash gifts from family should be counted as income - UC regs are directly lifted from HB regs so if the DWP are aware of the deposits from Cashapp it will be counted BUT she either has to declare it or they need to see the deposits on her bank statements. I'm not aware of any official information sharing between Patreon type sites and the DWP at present and it takes a while for the regs to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any regular money coming in is counted as income for Housing Benefit, even regular cash gifts from family should be counted as income - UC regs are directly lifted from HB regs so if the DWP are aware of the deposits from Cashapp it will be counted BUT she either has to declare it or they need to see the deposits on her bank statements. I'm not aware of any official information sharing between Patreon type sites and the DWP at present and it takes a while for the regs to catch up.
Yeah I was thinking that I doubt she declares any of it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she declares much either. I imagine her primary reason for anonymity is because she can be economic (literally) with the truth in terms of her finances in real life, and it’s convenient that she was horribly stalked etc etc.

To be fair, my time of the Poors pre-dates even our Queen Poor, Jack - so I have even less of a clue about the way the benefit system now works. (Maybe I should be a campaigner and spokesperson for the Tories on it though - seems to be a good earner for some). I did do a couple of benefit calculations on the information provided by both RSM and MM using the benefit calculators online. With the child related benefits and Local Housing Allowances, on top of their disability claims (in the actual case of MM, and the suggested case of RSM) and they are not doing too shabby to be honest - mainly down to the disability parts. No wonder a particular claimant is bemoaning the potential loss of PIP - how will the dog kennels and weekends out be paid for?

In all seriousness though, we know that Universal Credit is tit - if you don’t get any extra from disability payments, or any child maintenance from supportive non residing parents....so it’s a good job this bunch of grifters aren’t in that bracket, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A big good morning and a friendly wave to the grifters. I have enjoyed your self centred rants and justifications for thinking we are all bullying ninnies with no life etc etc....(anyone here want to catch up, the tweets are all there, but, as usual, they go on a bit and I can’t be arsed to screen shot them).

So, nice and loud and clear....

Stop begging off vulnerable and sympathetic people who have a similar lifestyle to the one you profess to be living and follow you out of empathy and support.

Even simpler - stop begging full stop. Especially if you are anonymous.

Cancel your scrounging ways and watch us all drift off to live our “sad little lives”. We have literal proof of Jack receiving money from peoples winter fuel allowances, or donating money then complaining about mistakes in their council tax rebates stressing them out (thus evidencing their own straightened circumstances). Can you say, hand on heart, when you have the begging bowl out or are pushing your crappy, cheap, plastic imported crappy Amazon Wishlist nonsense, that this has never been relevant to you?

But thanks for the acknowledgment at last, Roadside Mum.

Now, cancel your scrounging and run along to be campaigners or child therapist experts etc (and it wouldn’t hurt to tone down the violence, child gaslighting, drugging for some peace, and general nastiness, either RSM - no comment on that happy tweet, I see MM...just another rant about the bullies.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
long reply here to *someone's* middle of the night rant (which I'm not documenting because she's way below 10k followers, so shouldn't really be discussed, however much she seems to want to)

none of this bears any resemblance to anything here, just the usual narrative that we're awful, broken, people

20211021_083551.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-083656_Twitter.jpg

20211021_083744.jpg

20211021_083923.jpg

fwiw, I don't begrudge the benefits they're on, i don't really care what it's spent on. but i do know that when i have had no money in the past, i literally meant *no* money, so no pretty pens or mcdonalds for me! it's just all so very disingenuous and these rants work to garner sympathy and top up the tip jars

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The more I read RSM's tweets the more I am convinced it is a sock puppet account for JM. "hurty" and "do a hurt" come on, she's not even trying to disguise the fact she is JM anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You are, of course, 100% right @kachoochoo - you would think I should know better. One throwaway comment here and a thread of lies appears like a weed from that seed.

I too, fully support all and any benefit claims that are honest and true. They can have the lot for me - and I also include appropriate social housing too (of which it’s a bleeping national disgrace that we don’t really have enough of any more), and think that we have gone way to far on the charges for things like dental costs and opticians for that matter.

But in the same way they twist the content here to suit their lies, I still have that compulsion sometimes to “correct the narrative” in case a curious potential donator Googles first and stumbles here. These people profess to be on their uppers. From their warm homes, with their full bellies and their comfy lives. It’s as scandalous as the begging itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As far as I can tell, nobody really crosses over to twitter to have a go at her, no matter how tempting it is at times.
If these people with thousands of vulnerable followers stopped blatantly ripping people off, we would have nothing to talk about. The threads would *literally* dry up.
They really can’t stand any light being shone on their poor behaviour as they know that every time they’re discussed on here, they are at risk of one more person becoming wise to them, locating the receipts here and stopping that delicious flow of cash coming in. Stop grifting, get that cash app link out of your bio, take some responsibility for your horrendous outlook and behaviour and i’m pretty sure nobody will ever think twice about you again.

Reactions: 15
I feel because I have mentioned benefits in my posts, I have to say I don't begrudge anyone their benefits, nor do I care how people spend their own money. I know for a fact most benefit claimants are not rolling in cash and I don't know how those people cope and they have my sympathy. However, RSM will be able to pay for her day to day essentials due to her disability as it is most likely that anyone genuinely needing a wheelchair will be getting PIP, I know there are publicised cases of disabled people having their PIPs refused, unfairly but they are usually paid on appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
long reply here to *someone's* middle of the night rant (which I'm not documenting because she's way below 10k followers, so shouldn't really be discussed, however much she seems to want to)

none of this bears any resemblance to anything here, just the usual narrative that we're awful, broken, people

View attachment 820967

View attachment 820968

View attachment 820969

View attachment 820970

fwiw, I don't begrudge the benefits they're on, i don't really care what it's spent on. but i do know that when i have had no money in the past, i literally meant *no* money, so no pretty pens or mcdonalds for me! it's just all so very disingenuous and these rants work to garner sympathy and top up the tip jars
You can tell she thinks she's a really powerful and emotive writer when in reality it's just eye-crossingly boring waffle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well we all know how she feels about being asked to provide bank statements

Reactions: 12
Those rambling tweets are so weird.
Only a few days ago she was saying she wishes two tory MPs would “break both of their ankles” . Sorry, but whatever your political allegiances, I think wishing physical pain/injury on anyone on such a large public platform is awful behaviour, especially in light of recent events.
She’s said some horrific things on twitter,
but alluding to the husband and children of Jo cox being in some way financially privileged due to her horrific death was the last straw for me.
RSM, we may not know your real name, but we know exactly what type of person you are. Rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As far as I can tell, nobody really crosses over to twitter to have a go at her, no matter how tempting it is at times.
If these people with thousands of vulnerable followers stopped blatantly ripping people off, we would have nothing to talk about. The threads would *literally* dry up.
They really can’t stand any light being shone on their poor behaviour as they know that every time they’re discussed on here, they are at risk of one more person becoming wise to them, locating the receipts here and stopping that delicious flow of cash coming in. Stop grifting, get that cash app link out of your bio, take some responsibility for your horrendous outlook and behaviour and i’m pretty sure nobody will ever think twice about you again.
I have been desperate to but not going to give the little fraudulent bully the satisfaction. She has no ability to reflect on her own behaviour does she? No insight as her tweets are describing her own behaviour, and she knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this because I said you smell like a sweaty hamster? I didn't know you were going to cry about it. We don't spend all day in our hovels scheming away slagging off grifters to feel good about ourselves because we have crushingly low self-esteem and no friends in real life. It truly isn't that deep. Nothing anyone has said here even begins to compare to some of the utterly reprehensible things she has said, not just to strangers on Twitter but about her own (alleged) children. Tattle isn't the problem here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.