Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she put her pen name up? Maybe she thinks that the gullibles will see it as her real name and think that she is being more transparent with her begging.

worry a go I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So many wise and funny fraus here - it’s why I stay. Come to complain about the scroungers - stay for the wit and the love.

Is this because I said you smell like a sweaty hamster? I didn't know you were going to cry about it. We don't spend all day in our hovels scheming away slagging off grifters to feel good about ourselves because we have crushingly low self-esteem and no friends in real life. It truly isn't that deep. Nothing anyone has said here even begins to compare to some of the utterly reprehensible things she has said, not just to strangers on Twitter but about her own (alleged) children. Tattle isn't the problem here.
This is perfect - just perfect, TS. Most, if not all of us have major jobs and life challenges to be cracking on with. I haven’t caught my breath today and it’s been a day off. Tomorrow will be similarly busy then back to earning money at the weekend. Literally not enough hours in the day. If I didn’t sacrifice a little sleep time, I would be whole threads behind Jacks, and I never get to catch up with all the tweets from RSM or our pumpkin prat. There is simply far too many of them. Honest to god, they could earn more money as bots, the amount of time they spend on the goddamn hell site.

Why has she put her pen name up? Maybe she thinks that the gullibles will see it as her real name and think that she is being more transparent with her begging.
Hand on heart, came on to say as much, Six...it is without question a reaction to my little “anonymous begging” dig and, actually, will probably work - so, you are welcome, RSM.

I can barely wait until Monday - how will us mithering, bullying ninnies actually manage to function at all this next three days, what with wondering about a dashed off (because technology is bad and the original was lost...sound familiar, anyone?) badly written bit of nonsense connected to some beg fest for another organisation for plastic shite made and shipped from China, to comfort the poors this Christmas? Via the biggest tax evading company on the planet. Because the children, innit.

Have a bash at actually parenting your own bunch of kids in some reasonable manner you cretinous bunch, before playing mother bleeping Theresa for kicks and cash app donations. Because they clearly need it, going on the stuff you all very publicly, and without their consent, continuously over share.

Oh - and, seeing as you are compulsively reading here...get your mate to pay her taxes and maybe question her own judgement on her involvement with the Tory party think tank/conference/bylining in their papers/public tweeting affection etc...which is the cause of so much of your abject misery and anxiety (according to you all, at least). You can’t take their coin, not pay into the system on an income more than 10x your combined totals, then rail against them like a champ. You just end up looking like a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So was she talking about herself or us?
Us, dear Hotes. A certain, very minor but very loud twitter addict commented about us and I think Roadside Mum is worried that she is going to bring unwanted attention to her with the very vocal publicity as it isn’t the first time. Very minor Twitter addict did quite well out of it last time, so I imagine she is trying to recreate the same scenario. More followers = more Amazon parcels, innit.
Is what you are talking about deleted?
It’s all still there - apart from the aforementioned minor bit player occasionally deleting a beg when it’s objective has been achieved, or a potential slander when there is no proof evidenced, they don’t tend to do a Jack style tweet and delete. It is a reply though - not a public tirade...again, not wanting to give us publicity. So you have to scroll through “Tweets and Replies” to get there.

Someone mentioned Tattle in the replies too...I imagine it will be quite the disappointment when her outraged followers come to nose, and find there isn’t even a thread, just passing mention in other peoples.

Reactions: 12
Ah, benevolent and wise Roadsidemum. She reaches into the darkness and holds the rope steady for a complex young person to haul their life back around, against all odds (Feb '19)

Until... "I feel at the end of my rope over and over again with this bleeping child" (Dec '20)

Be careful, recipients of RM's support

So, re Louisa Britain, will it be a Chartwells consultancy, a conversation with Owen Jones, a gofundme or the dreaded words "writing that book"?

Signing out with my wishes for you all via Roadsidemum's prose and poetry. Her searingly evocative words will bring a tear to the eyes of each of you (screenies taken from two separate places, out of context but not 'warped' out of context):

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Found her, case closed.

Thought at first RM's identity was revealed in the first screenie, realised the true RM is the second screenie.

(It was the precise amount of £20 that tipped me off, the exact amount spent on electricity per week, *and* the petrol and pencils relating to the children's education, PLUS, it's the precise amount of Mx Monroe's Christmas dinner! Nailed it.)

Roadsidemum, as you know, is an expert at many things, including social media lobbying, campaigning and marketing.

Which is why I'm amused that her engagement is so high with her flashback teaser (screenie 3). 16 out of 20.1k people seem mildly excited about her poverty book

BEC comment: I can't bear the English term "innit". It makes my delicate (tanned, sun-kissed, okay sun-damaged!) skin crawl :) People seem to say it as a parody but it never sounds like a take-off, it just sounds yuk to my reading ear

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sharing without comment. 😔
I was prescribed Phenergan after my son was born (he was sleeping like a, well, a baby) but I couldn’t sleep at all. I was on it until very recently and it is a travel sickness tablet and it can be given to kids over 5. But no. That is NOT the answer for an insomniac 9-year-old imo and very irresponsible of her to put that on a public forum as you can buy them over the counter

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 9
Deflector from the JM thread, (Hello!) I don'
Untitled.png

I'm new to RSM, but, yeah, it's the bloody pesky smol pixie again, isn't it? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Orphan_Black you'll have a ball here. Your timing is great, we have an incoming excitement Monday.

I highly recommend this post, from Thread 1:

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been posted before, not read all of thread one yet.

This GoFundMe to get a new wheelchair for RSM-

This is the photo attached to the profile organising it, (needs zooming in on as very small)-
That photo was taken during these protests-

I'm going to assume the curly haired woman in profile pic is the GFM organiser, the woman in wheelchair is RSM.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Instead of questioning their Queen, RSM and the pumpkin prat have both been re-tweeting her tonight. They have a brass bleeping neck, don’t they - moaning about all their woes and railing against the benefits system whilst their queen continues to appropriate their life stories whilst leading a life they can only dream of.

Anyway, it’s getting nippy and RSM wants all her followers to remember she is in the midst of desperate times (again). Rattle - rattle.

In response to someone recommending a low energy option of an electric blanket, they have been put right by being told “It’s the gas prices, you know!”.

As an aside, the cap will mean she isn’t getting completely spanked - I recall RSM herself tweeted out it was only a small increase for her bill. Plus, unlike millions of the working poor she professes now to be a member of, she surely gets the winter heating allowance as she is disabled. And, her involvement with charities and food banks means if there is a sniff of a grant she is eligible for, she will be all over it. In short, it’s all about the beg, once again.

Still - keep re-tweeting Jack. Keep up the pretence. duck the fact she hasn’t paid a penny in tax other than on her high end spending habits (I wonder what the VAT is on a branded Nutribullet?).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s almost November. Everyone’s toes are cold?! It’s winter and it happens every year. Shall I set myself up a go fund me? I had to fill my hot water bottle twice yesterday 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.