Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this will tag onto my morning post....

And the grift goes on...I bet a voucher will be winging its way to Chez RSM imminently.

Also - GREAT news...I think Poca might have to unlock a certain minor but substantial grifter thread soon....Hattie is back! After SHE LEFT! Of course, the trainee grifter was there immediately...after all, she is permanently on Twitter. How she finds the time to cook, develop recipes, home educate her kid and work multiple jobs on top of online grifting truly is miraculous. Maybe she does work 20 hours a day in between the lie ins and mega snoozes!

Good to know some squibs have a memory. Welcome back Hattie! The Fab Four back together again.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this will tag onto my morning post....

And the grift goes on...I bet a voucher will be winging its way to Chez RSM imminently.

Also - GREAT news...I think Poca might have to unlock a certain minor but substantial grifter thread soon....Hattie is back! After SHE LEFT! Of course, the trainee grifter was there immediately...after all, she is permanently on Twitter. How she finds the time to cook, develop recipes, home educate her kid and work multiple jobs on top of online grifting truly is miraculous. Maybe she does work 20 hours a day in between the lie ins and mega snoozes!

Good to know some squibs have a memory. Welcome back Hattie! The Fab Four back together again.
She probably would be able to read the prices better if she closed the freezer. Although an “ex” I’m guessing RD has just rocked up with nine pork loins so luckily starvation is to be avoided.

Reactions: 8
Her life is a soap opera. Main character syndrome vibes. I feel sorry for any fish, hamster, child or ex stuck in her orbit.

Reactions: 7
Good grief re the sleep "management". That is, hmmm, not cool

As for the rest of her current posts, they don't make much sense to me, and they also aren't too grubby. Long may it last and may this thread be slow to grow!

Reactions: 8
WTf is wrong with this woman? Brendan cox and his two poor kids lost their wife and mum in a horrific attack and the main thing she’s chosen to focus on is that somehow leaves them financially privileged?! She’s grotesque and the things she tends to focus on really do let everyone know what her priorities are and how her twisted mind actually works. Blergh

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
WTf is wrong with this woman? Brendan cox and his two poor kids lost their wife and mum in a horrific attack and the main thing she’s chosen to focus on is that somehow leaves them financially privileged?! She’s grotesque and the things she tends to focus on really do let everyone know what her priorities are and how her twisted mind actually works. Blergh
WhT a horrible woman.

Reactions: 14
"Changing the arms [of my glasses] would RUIN them!"

Not really, though, love

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen this. It made feel sick, pure evil right there.

Reactions: 10
I thought she had lost a child? Surely to Christ anyone going through or have been through such terrible loss knows that there isn’t enough money in the world to compensate for the loss of your truly loved one. And that’s before you consider the uniquely horrific circumstances of the Jo Cox loss. There truly isn’t enough diamonds and gold in the universe worthy of a single day of life with my beloved partner. I would give the world for it.

We know she isn’t so stupid and cretinous compared to the other grifters that make up the quadrangle of wankery I call Jack, RSM, Hattie and MM so surely this terrible slight towards the Cox family, along with her general nastiness and obsession with Nazis and child abuse/abusers puts her firmly in the psychopath category. It’s certainly sociopathic. And terribly cunty (to use one of her choice words).

Reactions: 18
My goodness I thought JM was bad, RSM is just so incredibly spiteful isn't she? What a horrible way to live life. I was going to call her a cow but I love cows. She's just plain nasty. I wouldn't usually use person insults but those Jo Cox tweets have really shocked me - there's absolutely no need to be so vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her “job” is collecting revenue on her TM pov photo and “writing commissions” which she said brings her in about £100-£200 a month. She huffed about the change to universal credit that impacts the declared self employed a few weeks ago. The change was, as far as I can work out, to ensure the hours “worked” amounted to minimum wage. So, she is “working”, on average, about 12-24 hours a month. That’s going on the information she herself has provided, anyway. Of course, there could (and probably is) various schemes and scams going on. Also, I am not sure if cashapp scrounging revenue is declarable to UC so it’s, of course, deliberately opaque.

But even she looks like she is joining in with the argument that there are “ worthy, working” benefit recipients and the other ones that are, by definition, less worthy and unworking.

Are we sure she isn’t Tory Jack? 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it fascinating that one of her main sources of anger seems to be the government, its greed and lack of transparency yet she’s running an anonymous account with payment details in the bio. The hypocrisy is astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
PS - RSM, we know you lurk. If you want to be a bleeping mushroom guru, and also be cocky about using taxonomic names then it is upper case then lower case - e.g Amanita muscaria. Amanita is the genus and muscaria is the species (if my very rusty degree knowledge is still accurate). It bleeping matters if you like to pretend to be some super intelligent, home educator, wanker.

(Sorry, but Mushroom Roadside Mum has potential to be my Cancer Jack Achilles heel.)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.