Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that poo dosent look right,think she need's a chat with her health visitor and put the baby first NOT grabbing the phone to make more money

Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen the poo but noticed people saying it’s green. If he’s BF green can indicate he’s getting too much fore milk which is fresher, thinner and full of gas, he needs to be kept on the breast longer to get the hind milk. From what I remember green poo in a formula fed baby’s nappy can mean an infection. Either way I hope little Cree is ok.

If that really is his poo she needs to be talking to a medical professional not splashing it all over the gram.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen the poo but noticed people saying it’s green. If he’s BF green can indicate he’s getting too much fore milk which is fresher, thinner and full of gas, he needs to be kept on the breast longer to get the hind milk. From what I remember green poo in a formula fed baby’s nappy can mean an infection. Either way I hope little Cree is ok.
She’s not breastfeeding because she been promoting bottles !

Reactions: 2
It makes no sense that she won't show the baby's face but will show him crapping all over the place? I honestly do not understand these people. Stop exploiting your children!

Reactions: 11
Just such an invasion of the child’s privacy to post that picture of his poo because a company are paying you to pretend you use their product! Social media companies really need to do something about people using their children as cash cows in this way. Imagine him in the future at school/at a job interview/on a first date & they’ve seen his poo. It’s absolutely awful s
I mean, it’s highly unlikely that an employer wouldn’t give someone a job as they did a tit as a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, it’s highly unlikely that an employer wouldn’t give someone a job as they did a tit as a baby 😂
No, but might be a bit embarrassing 😬
Most adults would be able to handle it but my thinking lends more to school times, kids can be cruel and I wouldn’t put my child in a position for some other kid to have the opportunity to pick on him for it in some way. It’s just silly isn’t it, won’t show the baby because we want to protect him but we’ll share his green poop with you. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Reactions: 8
Of course not, but not the point I’m making! Why would you put anyone in the positon where their poo is online for the rest of time? It’s highly embarrassing particularly when they claim to be highly protective of their kids’ privacy?

Reactions: 6
Just jumping in here to say my little girl was on Comfort milk due to her reflux and colic. A side effect of this can be green poo. My daughter did have slightly greeny turds but I haven’t seen the photo in question to comment on that.

Reactions: 1
Literally looks like paint- she didn’t wait for an explosive poo to take a marketing pic, of course it’s staged

Now that I’ve looked at it again I think it could be fake, the colour is too consistent if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 2
The name Cree is probably copied from
Tia Mowrys son.But I’m sure Kate will act as if it was her creation

Reactions: 4
Wow she’s feeling herself lately with all the pictures of herself. Had to laugh at the one of her and Rio with forever. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is a rotter in every sense of the word I don’t know what women find attractive about him. His wife deserved so much better.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££. & that's about it

Reactions: 7
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££. & that's about it
ha ha he's even getting her to flog everything going on IG,there is nothing she wont do to please him,mug of the century that one,no wonder he has that daft grin on his face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.