Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has been celebrating her birthday for over a week,when did 30 become a huge thing

oh the dressing room,i admit i love it god dam it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.
I'm a latecomer to this thread, but thank you so much for sharing your story and what you are going through. You and your boyfriend are soulmates and you belong together. He sounds like an amazing guy and he was put on this earth for you. I hope you and him can get married soon. It certainly puts everything in perspective and shows us what is really important in this life. xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I saw him on a documentary about his footballer cousin who was subjected to racial abuse.

all of them are married or with White women. Nothing wrong with that but I can’t help but feel that they wouldn’t marry / date a black woman - they have a type. Why is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m new to this thread. Is it confirmed he cheated?
I’m certain screenshots have been posted from Daily Mail comments where people have been specific about what and who he gets up to behind Kate’s back. You’d have to sift back through the thread to find them though 😣

Reactions: 7
I saw him on a documentary about his footballer cousin who was subjected to racial abuse.

all of them are married or with White women. Nothing wrong with that but I can’t help but feel that they wouldn’t marry / date a black woman - they have a type. Why is that?
What documentary was this?If it was the bbc one with Anton that is his younger brother.If not let me know so i can watch it

Reactions: 1
God I hope the rumour isn't true about him taking part in Strictly 😟
Ugh no, I hope not. He would be the same level of dance as David James but he’ll think he’s Jay McGuiness. And he won’t be popular - the good fans of Strictly will not have forgotten him cheating on his dying wife! (And if they do, we’ll we’ll remind them 😉)

Reactions: 10
Ugh no, I hope not. He would be the same level of dance as David James but he’ll think he’s Jay McGuiness. And he won’t be popular - the good fans of Strictly will not have forgotten him cheating on his dying wife! (And if they do, we’ll we’ll remind them 😉)
I think he’d actually be quite good bc he used to do ballet to a high standard? ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think he’d actually be quite good bc he used to do ballet to a high standard? ☹
Seriously? I did know that. Apologies Mr Ferdinand, that would quite good to see if you weren’t such an insufferable hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously? I did know that. Apologies Mr Ferdinand, that would quite good to see if you weren’t such an insufferable hole!
Yeah he went to the Central School of Ballet in London if I’m not mistaken, even had a scholarship as a child! And ikr 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah he went to the Central School of Ballet in London if I’m not mistaken, even had a scholarship as a child! And ikr 😂
Kudos to him, that’s pretty impressive. Not many people can be talented at dance and football. And cheating…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this confirmed? Strictly is a bit of a strange choice for someone who does a lot of punditry as obviously takes up a whole match day.

Reactions: 2
Is this confirmed? Strictly is a bit of a strange choice for someone who does a lot of punditry as obviously takes up a whole match day.
No just rumoured so far. The only confirmed are Tom Fletcher, Robert Webb, AJ Odudu and James Whaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.