Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

the women does not stop moaning and i told her so,waiting to be banned

Reactions: 4
These two are so ridiculous.She knew what she got herself into taking on his children and going and having her own.Kate could have waited until the older boys had moved but then again Rio wouldn’t have stuck around that long.

Reactions: 5
even he is saying he is tired,he does not do anything
im interested what help they pay for
fgs its madness what is wrong with them

Reactions: 6
These two are so ridiculous.She knew what she got herself into taking on his children and going and having her own.Kate could have waited until the older boys had moved but then again Rio wouldn’t have stuck around that long.
She doesn't work either??? And I'm sure they have help. She's also not breastfeeding so others can help with the feeds. Why is she so tired??

Reactions: 8
Rio must be tired out from all the other women he’s seeing, because it certainly isn’t from lifting a finger at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same here, thought she was mid thirties.

Yet more personalised tat to celebrate her birthday!

Reactions: 5
I seen the bday post and was like fuckkkk they spend a fortune on balloons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who has pulled back from the celebrity lifestyle to focus on the family I’ve seen an awful lot of Kates birthday Kate in Portugal Kate’s bikini body and that’s just in the last few days.Such overkill.

Reactions: 10
She’s absolutely full of tit. She’s made more money off flogging interviews about being a “step Mum” than she ever did from TOWIE. Loves the limelight despite claiming to suffer from “anxiety”.

Reactions: 14
No matter what anyone thinks about her cute instagrammable outfits and flash parties 🙄 she still married an absolute hole. All the money in the world is not going to change that hun

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No matter what anyone thinks about her cute instagrammable outfits and flash parties 🙄 she still married an absolute hole. All the money in the world is not going to change that hun
Yes, and her marriage will be awful, just like his first marriage was. I would not trade with her for all the parties in the world. Self-respect comes first.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.