Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha ha he's even getting her to flog everything going on IG,there is nothing she wont do to please him,mug of the century that one,no wonder he has that daft grin on his face
Yeah it's obvious her Insta is now just full of #ads even though they don't need the money and she is as dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah it's obvious her Insta is now just full of #ads even though they don't need the money and she is as dull as dishwater.
yep she is a yes woman,some people just think pf the ££££££ it will never be enough for him and now he has a puppet to do what ever he wants her to do,more fool her

Reactions: 3
he may have money, she does not lol hence all the ads!!! She obviously wants her own money. He’s well known to be tight!!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but her style has completely changed and I’m not sure this is her choice entirely.....controlling Rio I suspect!!! Anyone else get these vibes like she has been told to cover up

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but her style has completely changed and I’m not sure this is her choice entirely.....controlling Rio I suspect!!! Anyone else get these vibes like she has been told to cover up
I totally agree!! I put something similar up on here a while ago! She is defo toning down her Essex tack for Rio 🤣

Shame she didn’t get the memo to cover up on her wedding day, rather than classily trotting down the aisle with her tits hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rio is supposed to be really tight with money, so that will be why she has to do the ads.

Reactions: 3
She is defo trying to copy Frankie Bridge with these outfits etc.... Frankie has been doing them for ages and has done #frankiesfaves and now Kate is doing outfits putting #kateloves 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I was at my sisters the other day and her partner whose a big man united fan had rio's book, thinking out loud. The book he wrote a year or so after his wife passed away. I read it and come across this two particular pages which sums up what probably most people think or have discussed about him on this thread.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I was at my sisters the other day and her partner whose a big man united fan had rio's book, thinking out loud. The book he wrote a year or so after his wife passed away. I read it and come across this two particular pages which sums up what probably most people think or have discussed about him on this thread.
He didn’t write that book, someone else wrote it and he just signed it off. Don’t for a moment think he gave a tit about what was in that book, as long as it made him money and painted him in a good light.

Reactions: 8
He didn’t write that book, someone else wrote it and he just signed it off. Don’t for a moment think he gave a tit about what was in that book, as long as it made him money and painted him in a good light.
One out of two ain’t bad I guess.

It says about “cold emotional distance” that is the exact vibe I get about him now still. He doesn’t even seem overly emotional about his children. He’s an odd one.

• Heart
Wow she’s feeling herself lately with all the pictures of herself. Had to laugh at the one of her and Rio with forever. 🙄🤣
Yeah, forever a cheat 😂. I can’t stand the smug cow, I thought she wanted to be out of the limelight? So dull as well!

• Haha
Imagine that stuff even been written in a book about you, I would be sooo embarrassed. His children are definitely going to read that 🙈

Reactions: 1
And yet he seems full on kissing Kate on insta.
But then again when he was with Rebecca insta wasn’t a thing and before he got with Kate it was just football .. but now it’s like she’s telling him what to post and when..

And yet he seems full on kissing Kate on insta.
But then again when he was with Rebecca insta wasn’t a thing and before he got with Kate it was just football .. but now it’s like she’s telling him what to post and when..
I always found that so strange so many pda with Kate and none with his wife.Plus this need to hide the kids faces his wife happily allowed them to walk in front of thousands every time Man U won which was a lot.I saw the children out at Nando’s.The older boy didn’t seem in love with Kate as they make out although the girl was chatting away to her.

Shame she didn’t get the memo to cover up on her wedding day, rather than classily trotting down the aisle with her tits hanging out.
That wedding dress was awful! Really unflattering as well, I thought it made her look wider than she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.