Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im new to this thread (hi 👋) but her feed has been grinding my gears lately. Everything is very ‘staged’ hey guys, just looking back on my post from a few weeks ago to remind you all how super transparent im being and that im now a new mum guru. Its so hard but actually im smashing it and doing everything right🙄 including a clothing line, workouts and multiple ads.
Also tagging peanut that much must be an ad but it looks undeclared? Happy to be corrected

Reactions: 13
It's illegal because companies have used underhand tactics to market formula in developing countries, where there isn't always clean water and sterilising facilities available to make bottle feeding safe
Formula can be a lifesaver. Formula companies however have had blood on their hands for decades. They have caused babies to starve to death because they have marketed formula to new mothers in the developing world whose milk has dried up as a result, then they havent been able to afford formula. Sorry I didnt mean to reignite the breast v bottle debate but formula companies breaking the law is about formula companies using whatever tactics they can to make money out of potentially vulnerable women, not about individual womens rights to do whatever they want with their own bodies and babies. They are using vacuous dimwitted like Kate Ferdinand to do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Her latest story in the Mail today. 🤷🏼‍♀️ What does posing in your underwear have to do with being a new mother? I’m sorry it’s just an excuse to show off your body and receive lots of compliments. I don’t know any mothers who have down this after recently giving birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her latest story in the Mail today. 🤷🏼‍♀️ What does posing in your underwear have to do with being a new mother? I’m sorry it’s just an excuse to show off your body and receive lots of compliments. I don’t know any mothers who have down this after recently giving birth.
Exactly it’s pure narcissism combined with her flogging the peanut app. Also “made it to the gym”...:eek:h the one in your house- utterly bleeping clueless to what regular mothers days look like. As for the non make up, maked up selfies- either she’s spray tanning or on the sun beds, an exhausted white British mother is not that glowing (cue the Michelle bullshit Keegan, “oh my ancestors are Spanish” excuse)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Everything she has posted re: the baby/motherhood has been an ad. I don't feel remotely sorry for her. What a prick.

Reactions: 16

oh lord this women is really pissing me of

"look look look at meand my wash board tummy i feel so fat"" feck of you attention seeker,i hope she reads tattle so she can see that she is not relatable in anyway

lol she says the pressure of instagram=well get of it then you stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just took a look myself and what’s this shite about barely getting them in their matching Xmas PJ’s they have Valentines ones too 👀
Its so orchestrated isnt it🤦‍♀️ They all try to sound relatable to ‘normal’ mums but their lives are not, and never will be, like the majority of joe public

Reactions: 8
oh look the perfect mum and even finds time to show us the in'sand out of the Easter egg hunt ffs

and then the potato peeling,wow she is living it real lol

get that lazy sod Rio to help,oh no forgot you like to be a total MARTYR

Reactions: 7
oh look the perfect mum and even finds time to show us the in'sand out of the Easter egg hunt ffs

and then the potato peeling,wow she is living it real lol

get that lazy sod Rio to help,oh no forgot you like to be a total MARTYR
He seems like a bloke from the bloody 60s! Doesnt look like he lifts a finger!!

• Haha
He seems like a bloke from the bloody 60s! Doesnt look like he lifts a finger!!
Don't tell me she didn't know the score when she started hooking up with him. It's gone a bit quiet here from the 'other bits on the side' posts but I have no doubt he's just carried on as normal after he got with Kate. He now just has a nanny and cook sorted out.

Reactions: 7
Don't tell me she didn't know the score when she started hooking up with him. It's gone a bit quiet here from the 'other bits on the side' posts but I have no doubt he's just carried on as normal after he got with Kate. He now just has a nanny and cook sorted out.
100%. Hes a dirty dog he’l never change

Maybe if Rio used some of his energy peeling potatoes rather than shagging anything that moves he might be able to actually be faithful to Kate ?
He disgusts me !!

Reactions: 13
You lot are so funny. Poor Rio - he can’t help out - he’s on commentary duty tonight.... And he sounds more interesting that usually. Oh damn April Fool’s Day was a few days ago.🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.