Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SighMoan

Has anyone else seen the ‘collab’ jaz hand and Riley video ! And the fucking martini glass on her head and eating the olive ?!! Plz tell me I’m not the only one absolutely pissing myself at it 😂😂
Omg. All of their posts are so embarrassing, it's like they think they're high fashion models. I'm hoping they're taking the piss but I'm pretty sure they're not 🫠

Reactions: 3
I’m so excited other people are getting it on this thread haha

Do you think she edits her body ? I feel like in tagged pics she looks different.

poopoo

The fringe looks so thin and stringy, it makes it makes her look balding.
This fresh jort fit has to be one of the worst outfits I have ever seen unironically posted to instagram. How did anyone let her leave the house like this? And I know people argue about outfits thin people wearing eccentric outfits, like "is it fashion or is it a thin person wearing a bad outfit", but this would never ever look good on anybody imo

Attachments

shaaanxosucks

I’m so excited other people are getting it on this thread haha

Do you think she edits her body ? I feel like in tagged pics she looks different.
You’ve just sent me down an absolute rabbit hole.
RILEY WHERE DID YOUR HOURGLASS FIGURE GO 📣📣📣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Does Riley EVER do anything without vita? I understand it’s healthy to spend time with your partner but they’re literally joined at the hip 24/7 you can not tell me that’s a healthy relationship

Ok this thread needs resurrecting haha I saw in the Aussie influencers chat that Riley will be on the Forbes under 40 list next year ? Sorry like what lol

• Wow
just watched the video for the Riley jaz hand jewellery thing… omfg I’m dying of second hand embarrassment… it’s not that they aren’t beautiful women coz I think they are but it’s like just them eye fucking a camera and it’s just uncomfortable to watch and I still can’t deal with the fucking martini glass… who told them it looked good ?? Who !?? Clearly not a friend hahaha

• Haha

shaaanxosucks

Please let’s get this thread going !
I love how she ALWAYS has a camel toe in literally everything she wears- Jaz even mentioned it in one of her vlogs and she needs to fix it ect Riley says how it always happens blah blah blah
Then she goes and makes activewear with a FRONT SEAM !!! That made me cackle. Like you’re the queen of camel toe- front seams are sooooo out- and you couldn’t spend a bit more money to not have the problem ?? 🤣

• Haha