Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopoo

How many people who like her pictures actually think she's stunning and gorgeous or are they just liking it because she's stunning and brave for posting her melting jelly bean body? I'm sorry I'm 100% a senseless hater but I have to get it out somehow. Do you think she brings her gay boyfriend everywhere with her so he can constantly hype her up? Something HAS to be fuelling the delusion. AND she is obviously wearing shape wear in so many pictures, which is just another unrealistic thing coming from "healthychick101". Size 16 my arse, she's got to be closer to an NZ 20

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I heard the bf speak in a Insta story ! I was shocked haha anyone know about this Jean Paul gaultier trip?
the BF is a giving door mat vibes. Anyone else feel that? He seems really insecure, no sense of self - poor guy. Riley is overpowering so I would say he does not get a word in, in their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lilpickle

Does she actually say she’s a 16?? No fucking way, just admit your actual size if you’re going to talk about it. Brittney Saunders is the same, sorry babes I refuse to believe she’s a size 10 no matter how much she pushes it.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I swear shit like this is giving me body dysmorphia!!! Her website really says she’s a 2XL (size 16) in this.., there is just no way surely??? Why do these bopo influencers LIE about their size? It goes against everything the movement is meant to be about? Fuck me dead!!!
She's be at least a size 18-20 size 16 my ass!

Oh but has anyone noticed how much she photoshops the photos on her Instagram? I’ve seen her modeling work for other brands which are unedited and she looks completely different! there’s one thing to be body positive, but like dedikated to than go and edit all your photos completely defeats the purpose of the message you are portraying.

• Wow

shaaanxosucks

How many people who like her pictures actually think she's stunning and gorgeous or are they just liking it because she's stunning and brave for posting her melting jelly bean body? I'm sorry I'm 100% a senseless hater but I have to get it out somehow. Do you think she brings her gay boyfriend everywhere with her so he can constantly hype her up? Something HAS to be fuelling the delusion. AND she is obviously wearing shape wear in so many pictures, which is just another unrealistic thing coming from "healthychick101". Size 16 my arse, she's got to be closer to an NZ 20
Melting jelly bean body took me out 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
I will die alone on this hill, Riley is NOT a model. She does not have the looks or the height to be one. She’s only popular because she’s got a flat stomach and huge hips which is the most popular aesthetic at the moment. She’s also an influencer. If she tried to make it as a model first she would crash and burn
Not alone at all! I don’t get the appeal.

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
So how long till she ends up with shin splints? The running with a heart rate monitor is so funny to me. I walk as fast as she ran 1km

• Haha

SighMoan

Her fringe reminds me of when I was young and would try to cut my own fringe and make it too thin because I was scared to hack too much hair off. If she paid for that, I'm concerned.

The jort outfit is truly hideous as well. She's always badly dressed but this is a new low.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
You can absolutely lose weight with lipedema, she can also afford lipo if she hates it that much but she’s built her career over her tiny waist and big thighs and butt so she’d be stupid to do that. She is the furthest thing from a model in my eyes so I’m shocked she gets so much work.

Has anyone else seen the ‘collab’ jaz hand and Riley video ! And the fucking martini glass on her head and eating the olive ?!! Plz tell me I’m not the only one absolutely pissing myself at it 😂😂

• Haha