Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she's quite pretty physically. But she comes across as a total snob. her sense in fashion is APPALLING. those shorts her brand just brought out remind me of inmate prison uniforms. Eek 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2

kim2276

I swear shit like this is giving me body dysmorphia!!! Her website really says she’s a 2XL (size 16) in this.., there is just no way surely??? Why do these bopo influencers LIE about their size? It goes against everything the movement is meant to be about? Fuck me dead!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
She absolutely edits her body/face/everything. I think I unfollowed her, that or she just never comes up in my feed any more. I bet most of her audience are creepy men now.

Reactions: 1

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Ooffff 🤣🤣
---
Anyone else notice what a little bitch her man has become. He even puts on her running belt thing while she just stands there. Brought her a present and it was really good and really expensive 🤮 he's along for the ride on the gravy train. She probably walks all over him......
If I didn’t get the 25% off with Lulu I’d absolutely boycott for using the slug in their diversity campaign.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Omg. All of their posts are so embarrassing, it's like they think they're high fashion models. I'm hoping they're taking the piss but I'm pretty sure they're not 🫠
Riley has actually become a very successful plus size model, she just did a whole campaign for JPG, how she got the job I have no idea but apparently any BODY can be a model today - doesn’t matter what you look like

• Haha

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
making one of the group make it look like a pap shot out of the police station. So pathetic
Idiots travelling abroad and showing off their wealth all day of course you’re a target for thieves. Easy pickings

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The fringe looks so thin and stringy, it makes it makes her look balding.
This fresh jort fit has to be one of the worst outfits I have ever seen unironically posted to instagram. How did anyone let her leave the house like this? And I know people argue about outfits thin people wearing eccentric outfits, like "is it fashion or is it a thin person wearing a bad outfit", but this would never ever look good on anybody imo
This is horrendous 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha