Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
You can absolutely lose weight with lipedema, she can also afford lipo if she hates it that much but she’s built her career over her tiny waist and big thighs and butt so she’d be stupid to do that. She is the furthest thing from a model in my eyes so I’m shocked she gets so much work.
Oh yeh she could definitely lose weight even with her condition, but her legs will always be out portion with the rest of her body. I don't get why she wouldn't get lipo. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Loving this thread. I never followed her so I had zero clue of the backstory however I’ve seen her constantly.
I read he doesn’t work and they give off serious toxic relationship vibes. I find her attitude quite repulsive for some reason, can’t put my finger on it though.
Yes! I can’t put my finger on it either. She gives off massive mean girl vibes. Even more so when she’s with jaz.

SighMoan

I can't believe she still has that pathetic "fringe". How have none of her friends told her how bad it looks?!

• Haha

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
Riley is in Italy being sponsored by Nike to run in the Pegasus relay race. She ran 5kms.. and started crying at the end and said multiple times it’s the “hardest thing she’s ever done in her life” get a grip, what a privileged life she’s led to have that be the hardest thing you’ve ever done 🙄
She also wears Hokas and Lulu so why the fuck did Nike choose her?

poopoo

I think this whole thing morphed from weight loss/healthy chick to body positivity because it can be so difficult to lose weight. I think she found it easier to just carry on and claim body positivity than actually change her habits and as a result she's gained any weight back and more. Which is kind of disingenuous.

She definitely gets work, not because of her lumpy body, but through the followers and engagement, I think a lot of people follow her for being so stunning and brave. I think she appeals to people who are intimidated by seeing others that are more attractive.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I hate the way she talks it’s like she’s 16 and in school it’s just odd. One of their friends is filthy rich and lives in Brisbane city

Scab-on Scamderson.

I swear shit like this is giving me body dysmorphia!!! Her website really says she’s a 2XL (size 16) in this.., there is just no way surely??? Why do these bopo influencers LIE about their size? It goes against everything the movement is meant to be about? Fuck me dead!!!
Surely that would screw people over ordering too because her being a 16 I would order an size 8 but Im usually a 14 🤣

• Haha

hereforthethrills

Chatty Member
There’s a news article about her on Perthnow, her trip to Rotto as though she’s some kind of celebrity. Really scraping the barrel must have been a slow news day
That jorts outfit is the fucking ugliest thing I’ve ever seen in my life, no way do people actually call that fashion. I’ll stay in my daggy mum jeans over that any day thanks 🫠
Just the word ‘jorts’ makes me LOL

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Oh yeh she could definitely lose weight even with her condition, but her legs will always be out portion with the rest of her body. I don't get why she wouldn't get lipo. 🤷‍♀️
Lipo would mean a lot of loose skin, which even with compression garments wouldn't be able to remediate. She'd probably be looking at revision surgery and a thigh lift to remove excess skin. Huge surgery, with long recovery. If her body fits her image at the moment then no reason to change it.