Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaaanxosucks

The fringe looks so thin and stringy, it makes it makes her look balding.
This fresh jort fit has to be one of the worst outfits I have ever seen unironically posted to instagram. How did anyone let her leave the house like this? And I know people argue about outfits thin people wearing eccentric outfits, like "is it fashion or is it a thin person wearing a bad outfit", but this would never ever look good on anybody imo
She has the WORST style. Literally the worst. Idk why her bf doesn’t grow a pair and tell her how ridiculous she looks !!

Reactions: 5

hereforthethrills

Chatty Member
I think this whole thing morphed from weight loss/healthy chick to body positivity because it can be so difficult to lose weight. I think she found it easier to just carry on and claim body positivity than actually change her habits and as a result she's gained any weight back and more. Which is kind of disingenuous.

She definitely gets work, not because of her lumpy body, but through the followers and engagement, I think a lot of people follow her for being so stunning and brave. I think she appeals to people who are intimidated by seeing others that are more attractive.
Stunning and brave are definitely not the first words that come to mind 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
You can wear whatever you like at any size, it doesn’t mean it always looks good. This dress would look shit on any size but this slug and her heinous attitude are so ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

hashtagmytruth

Ok I’ve just seen the photos on her page. I reckon she’s wearing a corset in the yellow dress which gives her those extreme curves. Must have been so uncomfortable 😬
Yea it’s super tight custom corset to go with the super expensive custom dress. For 6k (minimum) I would be expecting a whole lot more wow. Imagine how extreme her wedding dress will be
---
Ewww with Vita creeping behind her in the wife beater singlet.

So he doesn't work at all huh? Just mooches off her?
Her full time personal photographer 🤮

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found this thread. Years ago I got blocked because someone commented she had gained her weight back and some and I accidentally liked it and went to unlike it quickly and I was blocked. I mean it was true. She made her brand off healthychick101 by losing weight so she could be a good paramedic and she threw it out the window to be an influencer. The lowest of low you could get. At least as a paramedic she would have a meaningful job. Not ripping people off and promoting everything shit for $$ she’s honestly gained so much weight back and is way bigger than a 16 that’s for sure
Maybe it was me who commented how quickly she’d pivoted from health to ✨ body positivity ✨ because obesity must pay better

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The fringe looks so thin and stringy, it makes it makes her look balding.
This fresh jort fit has to be one of the worst outfits I have ever seen unironically posted to instagram. How did anyone let her leave the house like this? And I know people argue about outfits thin people wearing eccentric outfits, like "is it fashion or is it a thin person wearing a bad outfit", but this would never ever look good on anybody imo
I stand by she is such an unfortunate looking person.

• Haha

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
Her fringe reminds me of when I was young and would try to cut my own fringe and make it too thin because I was scared to hack too much hair off. If she paid for that, I'm concerned.

The jort outfit is truly hideous as well. She's always badly dressed but this is a new low.
Sometimes I wonder if she’s taking the piss and wanting to look as bad as possible

lilpickle

There’s a news article about her on Perthnow, her trip to Rotto as though she’s some kind of celebrity. Really scraping the barrel must have been a slow news day
That jorts outfit is the fucking ugliest thing I’ve ever seen in my life, no way do people actually call that fashion. I’ll stay in my daggy mum jeans over that any day thanks 🫠

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Loving this thread. I never followed her so I had zero clue of the backstory however I’ve seen her constantly.
I read he doesn’t work and they give off serious toxic relationship vibes. I find her attitude quite repulsive for some reason, can’t put my finger on it though.