Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthethrills

Chatty Member
Reactions: 4

shaaanxosucks

Does she think sheā€™s a celebrity ? What does she think anyone of the general public is going to do with her signing a thank you card ? Cherish it and stick it on their bedroom walls ? My god straight in the bin, so delusional

Attachments

• Haha

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
How many people who like her pictures actually think she's stunning and gorgeous or are they just liking it because she's stunning and brave for posting her melting jelly bean body? I'm sorry I'm 100% a senseless hater but I have to get it out somehow. Do you think she brings her gay boyfriend everywhere with her so he can constantly hype her up? Something HAS to be fuelling the delusion. AND she is obviously wearing shape wear in so many pictures, which is just another unrealistic thing coming from "healthychick101". Size 16 my arse, she's got to be closer to an NZ 20
Size 16 ABSOLUTELY not. That's like Simone Anderson who says she's a size 12. She's easily a size 20.

• Haha
I am so sad thereā€™s not more on this thread ! I feel like sheā€™s so disingenuous I cant put my finger on it but something about her irks me

Reactions: 3

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I think this whole thing morphed from weight loss/healthy chick to body positivity because it can be so difficult to lose weight. I think she found it easier to just carry on and claim body positivity than actually change her habits and as a result she's gained any weight back and more. Which is kind of disingenuous.

She definitely gets work, not because of her lumpy body, but through the followers and engagement, I think a lot of people follow her for being so stunning and brave. I think she appeals to people who are intimidated by seeing others that are more attractive.
As in she is stunning!?

• Haha
Iā€™m gonna be real. The year was 2004, and I was 15 years old. It was my best friends deb. I procured those 3/4 culottes type pants from sportsgirl, paired it with an outrageously expensive floaty chiffon piece of material top from GASP, loaded my neckline with as many necklaces I could procure from ice accessories, and paired it with stunning pair of heels from Zu (I think they were round toed dusty pink suede.) you get the gist right.
well this reminds me of that same look but much less shit hot than the first time round and without the naivety of adolescence as an excuse
omg so many memories with all those brands that no longer exist. ICE was high priority trash. ZU was the only place i bought over expensive heels in my early 20s.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Model in what world. Sheā€™s fat and so what? Does not have attractive face or model qualities in any form
I agree, sheā€™s not model material. Her face isnā€™t attractive but her body fits the aesthetic that the world loves now which is big ass and tiny waist.

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Youā€™ve just sent me down an absolute rabbit hole.
RILEY WHERE DID YOUR HOURGLASS FIGURE GO šŸ“£šŸ“£šŸ“£
Ok Iā€™ve just seen the photos on her page. I reckon sheā€™s wearing a corset in the yellow dress which gives her those extreme curves. Must have been so uncomfortable šŸ˜¬

shaaanxosucks

I never followed her journey, I only followed her because I was following Jaz during her keto phase I followed every thing she did because she was such a genuine ā€œAussie influencerā€ back then just tryna lose weight and I respected that. Keto had its bad rep but I was like na it works for her good for her. Then Riley showed up in one of her vlogs and I thought their friendship was hilarious, so I followed her too thinking she would be another genuine weightloss journey to watch! Plus she was kiwi so bonus!
They were fine for a while but I started to notice whatever jaz promoted Riley did too like that jenuora barff. Jaz did activewear low and behold so did Riley. That stupid cooking box that costs an arm and a leg. Ect ect youā€™d watch Jazs stories and Rileyā€™s would just be a repeat of whatever garbage Jazs was.
Then once jaz lost the weight she started doing lots of hauls of big expensive shit and she basically just was famous for being rich at that point. Same as Riley. Got the followers from being genuine then the pair of them sold their souls. The stuff they post is just absolutely disgusting now.