Rightmove gems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I could live here in a heartbeat, but is it £3 million nice? Maybe for the bathroom?

You're basically paying for the views aren't you? I would want to change a lot of the decor Nd kitchen and the shape of some of the rooms might be difficult tonfurnish I think

Lot of potential for someone with deep pockets:

Reactions: 1
Yeah it just has a bad reputation, though admittedly I haven't been there for anything other than the arcades for a while! I lived in Gorleston until a few years ago and that was much nicer despite only being a mile down the road :LOL: Though like everywhere, there are good and bad parts. But yeah, GY just needs investment and a bit of love :cry:
I totally agree, I’m in lowestoft and we have areas that could do with some investment and love too, my parents are nearer beccles and there are some beautiful places near there

Yeah it just has a bad reputation, though admittedly I haven't been there for anything other than the arcades for a while! I lived in Gorleston until a few years ago and that was much nicer despite only being a mile down the road :LOL: Though like everywhere, there are good and bad parts. But yeah, GY just needs investment and a bit of love :cry:
Gorleston is on my list of places to consider when I do head that way. Fleggburgh or Filby are the dream mind but they're more £££.

I lived in this part of The Cotswolds for a bit, I'd be tempted to move back for this. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/135642290#/?channel=RES_BUY
Very nice neck of the woods
---
I have good friends in Putney, but this seems overpriced...especially when you can see all those other houses from the garden. For that price I'd like somewhere to myself and the dogs.
That’s Roehampton not Putney. I would rather spend that money on something fabulous nearer the river. Agree re overlooked!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Very nice neck of the woods
---

That’s Roehampton not Putney. I would rather spend that money on something fabulous nearer the river. Agree re overlooked!
I agree. I have family in SW London too, and by the river if had the £££. I remember spotting Pete Townsend's house in Richmond years back, and it was the prime location - right on the bend of the Thames.

I totally agree, I’m in lowestoft and we have areas that could do with some investment and love too, my parents are nearer beccles and there are some beautiful places near there
I have connections to Bungay which is on the Norfolk/Suffolk border v near Beccles :) love the Norfolk tattler crew! 😂
---
Why’s this being auctioned so cheap? Cute little house :) https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/d...f252ba5250d3e3abb076b22883f230dd0845474454451
---
There’s this other one in the same area but that’s a tip and would need to be renovated https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/d...f252ba5250d3e3abb076b22883f230dd0845474454451

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 3
I have good friends in Putney, but this seems overpriced...especially when you can see all those other houses from the garden. For that price I'd like somewhere to myself and the dogs.
Why would someone want such big spaces? Asking for 6.7m and they've not done a very good job at staging it with all that empty space. It's an E on the epc so wouldn't be that comfortable for most of the year.

Photos look a few months old, why didn't they take them now with the tree leaves blocking out some of the many many windows overlooking it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.