Rightmove gems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All things rightmove listings related.

Brighton is very similar to London prices.

My sister pays almost £700 a month to share a
flat with 7 others. The kitchen is dirtyyyyyy.

For my brother in Wales in a house share the cheapest for something similar would be £72 a week.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like I can smell that house with the sea view just from the photos.

I suspect it would be very doggy with an underlying odour of stale grease/ lack of cleaning.

Honestly I'd have to fumigate it. £700k! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel like I can smell that house with the sea view just from the photos.

At least they're sorted for packing boxes 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 7
The house that time forgot.

LOVE the seating booth in the kitchen!

I feel like a home like that will still need £££££ on top So I wouldn't buy it.

A real project for the brave. Think it's beautiful. :LOL:

That has the potential to be stunning, but where would you even start?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Never seen candles so big!

I didn't like it personally. The garden is too small for that price even if it is in London + near Hampstead Heath.

1663744290950.png

Reactions: 2
Trust him to have phallus chairs. Had one in the other bedroom too.

phch1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What a beautiful house.

Shows the wisdom of investing in property, he must've paid a fraction of that for it in the 80s.

Wonder why he's selling? Moving anywhere would be a real comedown after living in such an amazing property.

Reactions: 8
What a beautiful house.

Shows the wisdom of investing in property, he must've paid a fraction of that for it in the 80s.

Wonder why he's selling? Moving anywhere would be a real comedown after living in such an amazing property.
I wondered where he's going too.

Also, is the garden really lacking in privacy, or have I misunderstood the fencing etc? I realise that this sort of thing is just London life, but I'd definitely be after something taller and less see-through/trellis-y!

@rainbowlemon I too fixated on the colossal candles! 😂

Upon further investigation due to being nosey/ curious, the property appears to be attached on both sides and down the full length of the front and back gardens, even given the acquisition of Sam Smiths plot next door.

Slebs in an overlooked mid-terrace... They're just like us! 🤣🤣

I think they've done a really beautiful job of making the most of the sliver of land and carved up property though, its tasteful af (wang-based decor choices notwithstanding).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.