Rightmove gems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would someone want such big spaces? Asking for 6.7m and they've not done a very good job at staging it with all that empty space. It's an E on the epc so wouldn't be that comfortable for most of the year.

Photos look a few months old, why didn't they take them now with the tree leaves blocking out some of the many many windows overlooking it?
Yeh I agree, if I had all that space I would put in a home gym or something not just leave it basically empty

Reactions: 1

Love this 6 bed on the Scottish Borders 😍 Although the three hot tubs in one room is giving slight swinger vibes… 🤣
That is so weird!
Why would you have 3x hot tubs? In the brochure it's reference as a family spa room.
Very odd.
Also why has one of the bedrooms got 2x double beds in? And in photo 5 there was one of those emergency exit signs like you have in public buildings.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a 'party house' apparently used for hen and stag dos.

I was going to say, it's got holiday let written all over it. Depending on which council they come under, licensing it under the new legislation would cost a small fortune.

Fairytale castle anyone? I drive past this fairly regularly, it's stunning, although less fun in winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was going to say, it's got holiday let written all over it. Depending on which council they come under, licensing it under the new legislation would cost a small fortune.

Fairytale castle anyone? I drive past this fairly regularly, it's stunning, although less fun in winter.

Modern built to look old. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/122355167#/?channel=RES_BUY

• Heart
  • Haha
I would never buy a flat in Woolwich for over £800k when you can get a terraced house in Greenwich for £600k
---
Who on earth decided to put that rug, with that stair carpet AND that wallpaper all in one room (photo 6).
laminate floors throughout, can't be that well off

That is so weird!
Why would you have 3x hot tubs? In the brochure it's reference as a family spa room.
Very odd.
Also why has one of the bedrooms got 2x double beds in? And in photo 5 there was one of those emergency exit signs like you have in public buildings.
Maybe they use the hot tubs like baths so everyone has one separately, much more hygienic 😆
---
I would never buy a flat in Woolwich for over £800k when you can get a terraced house in Greenwich for £600k
---

laminate floors throughout, can't be that well off
Yeh I agree, also j don't get why you'd put a cinema room in a flat, imo that is something you do kn a house where you have more rooms than you know what to do with 😅

Maybe they use the hot tubs like baths so everyone has one separately, much more hygienic 😆
---

Yeh I agree, also j don't get why you'd put a cinema room in a flat, imo that is something you do kn a house where you have more rooms than you know what to do with 😅
The Woolwich also hasn’t sold and it’s been up since 2021, and is also empty of possessions. It looks cool and modern, but a bit sad and lonely :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.