Rightmove gems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs a bit of work, but this is a lot of house for the money (where I currently live, £475k would just about buy you a 3 bed semi!)

6 bedroom country house for sale in Cae Bryn, Llanymynech, SY22 (rightmove.co.uk)
Wow. That house is a thing of beauty.
---
The exterior for that second link is gorgeous. I'm personally not a fan of the mix matched attempts inside but I can see the overall appeal.

I wish I'd known of this thread 3 weeks ago when I came across the most gawdy gaff I have ever seen. My oh and I are looking at purchasing a property in either manc/leeds and I was thrawling rightmove and came across a 6 bed for less than 80k I'm almost certain it was suburbs of leeds. Someones nan had decked it out; full on tack. Apologies if this isn't allowed on this thread? I am trying to find it again it was awful. The bathroom was bright pink. The living room was a match of animal prints and had a massive fish tank. It was def an older persons house as there was some old school china sets. I could see the potential but I wouldn't want to be de-housing someones grandmother 😔

Do you think they like the colour red?! 😬
It's classy.

1705411083831.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.