Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the thing with AI, you're pretty much tied to the hotel. It's OK if you're in an enclosed resort. We've stayed in many long-haul 'enclosed' resorts with eight different restaurants and that was great but I do like the freedom of dining around.

Protaras has such a great strip full of restaurants/bars you're spoilt for choice and you can go S/C or B&B easy. It's a fabulous place and one of my faves.

I don't quite understand the jump from £5 meals to 5* hotel reviews though.
---

Absolutely this. As long as it's clean that's what matters. Do they ever go on trips or sample local cuisine? When he was in Paphos he was eating sausage and mash in 40° heat! Cypriot food is divine but they are so narrow minded they don't try anything.
Ive not been to Cyprus but i really want a greek salad, gyros or some tzatziki with a nice cold mythos right now ❤🤣

Agree with everything you've said there is so much of the world to see outside of the AI complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What else is it they want for breakfast. Looked plenty of choice to me. Loving that there's 100's of comments saying looks fine 😂

Reactions: 7
What else is it they want for breakfast. Looked plenty of choice to me. Loving that there's 100's of comments saying looks fine 😂
Some of the comments - it's was like a motorway cafe, 5* should have eggs Benedict & eggs cooked on request & table linens! What planet are these people on???? There was plenty of choice & it all looked perfectly fine to me

Also she says all in all not bad but titles the post " the worst 5 star breakfast" a gimmick all to get people to watch to see how bad it is (so bleeping manipulative)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some of the comments - it's was like a motorway cafe, 5* should have eggs Benedict & eggs cooked on request & table linens! What planet are these people on???? There was plenty of choice & it all looked perfectly fine to me

Also she says all in all not bad but titles the post " the worst 5 star breakfast" a gimmick all to get people to watch to see how bad it is (so bleeping manipulative)
Exactly this!

Reactions: 5
They title things the worst ever because it is a way to get people to engage on their post. That breakfast looked fine, not particularly fancy but absolutely fine for a buffet style breakfast. If you want things freshly made and served at your table then book somewhere that offers that kind of service not somewhere with a buffet.
The comments are funny though, everyone suddenly becoming an expert of star ratings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A buffet is just that, a buffet. If you want meals cooked to order go a la carte. It’s not difficult.

Clickbait twats.

Is anyone here an airline/Airport employee?, can we get them banned from flying ? 🤣🤣

These “hotel reviews” just show how ignorant they are. What is the point in doing them if 1. They don’t have any idea what a lot of the local foods are ? And 2. If they don’t want “any of that foreign muck” and just want “English” food.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone here an airline/Airport employee?, can we get them banned from flying ? 🤣🤣

These “hotel reviews” just show how ignorant they are. What is the point in doing them if 1. They don’t have any idea what a lot of the local foods are ? And 2. If they don’t want “any of that foreign muck” and just want “English” food.
I mean there are plenty people who holiday abroad and don't like 'foreign muck' BUT at least they're not pretending to be reviewers and making easy money out of it.

If I was a tourism boss in one of those holiday towns my heart would sink to my feet at the thought of those two turning up.

Last edited:
They always use the tags "foodie" on posts.
To me a foodie is someone who eats at all kinds of places and is open to new tastes and flavours. Someone who throws a load of packet or tinned stuff in an air fryer or puts tinned peas in a curry or always find McDonalds anywhere they go is not a "foodie"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And those same people will be called Trolls by the gruesome twosome, then blocked from their page.

Reactions: 5
Hi Cazellie! I've just joined this thread. They're a couple of argumentative chavs - especially Meathead Mark. He loves to be argumentative and paranoid about trolls ie anybody with a different point of view. He claims being stalked and loves doxxing people. He's an utter prick basically!
It’s a little quiet on Chazzas thread so wondered what this couple were all about.

Reactions: 1
It’s a little quiet on Chazzas thread so wondered what this couple were all about.
They mainly post on Facebook and TikTok. Their followers are utter pricks. He's done a lot of doxxing recently and some of the followers have launched attacks on said people. He's always crying troll and thinks they're being stalked etc. 🙄
---
This rant from a few days ago made me laugh.

"It's all the apostrophes you've done".

They're EXCLAMATION MARKS you absolute thick bleep!! 🤡

Jesus Christ, did this absolute weapon even go to school?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We see them for what they are and goes with the saying...

If people show you who they are believe them....

It is only a matter of time before brands will turn their backs on them.

Or a small company they review badly will take matters into their own hands.

Their arrogance and entitlement will cause their demise...

it's just a matter of time tattle folk...just a matter of time....

tick tock

Reactions: 14
So they've absolutely slated the Constantinos in Protaras and now driven over 2hrs to prove to a woman that it wasn't the Constantinos in Paphos. Seriously, are they that thick when they could have just provided a screenshot of both hotels saying they are in two different parts of Cyprus ffs!! 😂😂

What absolute weapons! 😂😂

Screenshot_20240619-141321~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they've absolutely slated the Constantinos in Protaras and now driven over 2hrs to prove to a woman that it wasn't the Constantinos in Paphos. Seriously, are they that thick when they could have just provided a screenshot of both hotels saying they are in two different parts of Cyprus ffs!! 😂😂

What absolute weapons! 😂😂

View attachment 3003497

This actions shows behaviour of someone not of sound mind.

They...and in particular he...needs to step away from social media for their own health

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know Lucy isn’t perfect but it worries me what she probably has to put up with behind closed doors.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.