Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the thousands and thousands of pounds they claim to make.. the £3k holiday they've just had yet sit separately on the plane which leads me to think they won't pay for seats together ? They are so weird...

Reactions: 8
All the thousands and thousands of pounds they claim to make.. the £3k holiday they've just had yet sit separately on the plane which leads me to think they won't pay for seats together ? They are so weird...
They usually book aisle and window seat n hope nobody sits between them so they have the whole row for them n vinny. I don’t think it was a busy plane maybe Lucy moved to empty row as fud face says she was going to lie down n sleep so she could drive home

Reactions: 2
They have lost their performance bonus
I am on the same bonus
It is not a job.. its a bonus
It’s not guaranteed and you have to follow by the very strict rules
He didn’t
And meta won’t give two fooks if he calls them out on his page
🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am on the same bonus
He didn’t
🤣
Oh not sure how it all works but couldn’t happen to a better couple . Bet they don’t kick off about this like they did the spa

Reactions: 10
Oh not sure how it all works but couldn’t happen to a better couple . Bet they don’t kick off about this like they did the spa
I got invited by meta to join a programme due to the high numbers of followers I have on my page
My page is not me, I am not an influencer, my page showcases an interest and people follow as they are interested in the interest, if that makes sense
Meta puts ads on your reels, photos, whatever and they pay you for this
For me, it was an unexpected bonus
Abit like alittle lottery win every month, I would never be so stupid to class it as a job
This is what he has been doing as there is serious money to be made however you do have to follow very strict rules and the bonus is given month by month, it renews every month so if your followers are not engaging then potentially they won’t renew the bonus
If he has already been ‘banned’ from earning before for the same thing , I doubt he will get it back
Never mind he has money put away and all their businesses …

I am on the same bonus
He didn’t
🤣
Aww poor sod I’ll get my teeny tiny violin out…..so much for all his crap harping on about manifesting and positive thought….oops 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah how’s that manifesting going Marky? 😏🤓
---
Plot twist ….. the last person he doxxed works for Meta 🤓🤓. I don’t usually take any delight in others misfortunes but sometimes karma steps in, especially when you’re getting too big for your boots!! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer pair 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Some of these comments are insane...

everyone send a fiver to them 🤣

Trolls are behind it... 🙄

It's unfair... its disgusting.... ffs

If they followed the rules it wouldn't happen !!
Who are these people that follow, and like, this couple? As said before the money they get is a bonus. As a business I know Meta is very strict and will happily shut a page down if anyone goes against their T&Cs. So why would trolls cause it? Sounds to me it was the music he shouldn’t have played and he should’ve known better if it happened previously. Perhaps they should get a proper job and enjoy their social media as a bonus! They’ll be setting up a Go Fund Me next 🙄

Bunch of weirdos. Mark and Lucy are fools if that money is a large part of the income that they rely on, anything could happen and their page could even simply disappear one day or be hacked or whatever.

Reactions: 7

Some bleeping dick head saying trolls have turned them in 🤣🤣🤣 nah they just think that rules don't apply to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine offering two of the vilest people money when they go on 50 holidays a year and don’t give a flying duck about your personally, when there are actual children starving probably in the same town as you. Yet “trolls” are the evil ones.

Reactions: 12
I am on the same bonus
He didn’t
🤣
he can duck right off, he's done numerous troll videos bragging how much he's earned from views etc and bragged that he's paid for holidays with them.

I despair at the people on their page saying to send them a fiver each. If they can bugger off on holiday every other week , have multiple homes , drive around in a Land Rover and constantly brag how much money they make , I have no sympathy. Like others have said many who follow them haven’t got a pot to piss in or are vulnerable people and there’s even talk of chipping in to send those two rent a gobs money is insane when some of these people probably can’t even afford their food shopping or electric bill.

He’s now trying to drum up some trade by begging companies to send them products to review and shill. This is desperate, I’ve never seen a “influencer” do a begging post 😬

IMG_0717.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I despair at the people on their page saying to send them a fiver each. If they can bugger off on holiday every other week , have multiple homes , drive around in a Land Rover and constantly brag how much money they make , I have no sympathy. Like others have said many who follow them haven’t got a pot to piss in or are vulnerable people and there’s even talk of chipping in to send those two rent a gobs money is insane when some of these people probably can’t even afford their food shopping or electric bill.

He’s now trying to drum up some trade by begging companies to send them products to review and shill. This is desperate, I’ve never seen a “influencer” do a begging post 😬

View attachment 3005731
How many pages does he have? Just realised this isn’t the one I’d been looking at. I did laugh at the comments about his FB ban. One person said being a full time influencer is hard work. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comment saying its so unfair to loose their income when they have a baby....

I wonder if their little followers would say the same if the ALDI manager got sacked, the hotel shut down/laid people off, the Cyprus hotel sacked their cleaning staff 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha, Meathead is still on one. 😂😂

Abide by the rules then you absolute prick. 🤡

Don't forget to take your meds.

Screenshot_20240620-181636~2.png
Screenshot_20240620-181613~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 3005731
You have to be 18 years old to have a PO Box Number. Since when did V reach the age of 18?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.