Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw one of their weird moderators Alison Abbott defending them today saying they don’t ever film random kids!!!!!!!
A quick look at one of their all inclusive ‘reviews’ videos and you can see loads and loads of kids. People were disagreeing with her so she then proceeded to go onto people’s business pages and leave negative reviews. How bleeping strange is that?

View attachment 3002261View attachment 3002263

This is crazy and unhinged. Who the hell do these people think they are?!

Reactions: 9
alison abbott (because you know for sure she reads here) I bet you’re the type of person to pick a bloke over your kids. Shut up being sad af and let people express their opinions, you know like these content creators you obsess over.
Meathead Mark ain't gonna slip you his cock ya bleep. Sad little cretin Alison Abbot ya bleeping freak!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If manky Mark despises bullying (as he states 24/7) then he needs to personally find Alison and pull her head out her hole!!! What a horrible little tit house she is! She’s probably related to them!

Reactions: 13
Their followers are absolute nutcases. What in the DWP is going on with some of them? 🤪
Not to mention the gruesome twosome and their brain dead followers phoning peoples places of work attempting to get them sacked just for having an opinion. I hope the Jet2 Cabin Crew member kept her job. I often wonder what happened there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not to mention the gruesome twosome and their brain dead followers phoning peoples places of work attempting to get them sacked just for having an opinion. I hope the Jet2 Cabin Crew member kept her job. I often wonder what happened there.
Oh wow, that's shocking. I'll have to start from the beginning of these threads.

Laxative Lucy has just done a breakfast review titled 'Worst 5* Breakfast' but it looks perfectly fine. She's obviously gone down late as there's not much available. Still not saying the name of it though. 🤔

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, that's shocking. I'll have to start from the beginning of these threads.

Laxative Lucy has just done a breakfast review titled 'Worst 5* Breakfast' but it looks perfectly fine. She's obviously gone down late as there's not much available. Still not saying the name of it though. 🤔
I wondered why it was marked worst five star too….I think it’s done deliberately for more people to watch cos anybody could’ve eaten well at that breakfast , was it five star….I don’t know I can’t grift five star holidays every week or so but I’d have been more than happy with what was on offer….plenty of choice and plenty of folk tucking into buffet that looked happy

Reactions: 8
I think laxative Lucy and meat head are totally out of their depth with these hotel reviews . They need to have a re think and carry on with Aldi and driving thru McDs.

Reactions: 11
Popped over to this for a browse after seeing their names crop up on other threads. Who on earth are these chavs? I watched her 5* breakfast review but her video of it didn’t look bad and there was lots of choice?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m fairly confident that I have completely different standards and requirements from a holiday. Also they are saying 5star but is it really? Or ‘holiday’ 5 star. Value for money and price is soooo subjective. A bargain week in the sun with low expectations to some is an expensive holiday someone has saved over 2 years for and they expect more from it if that makes sense

Do they ever "review" budget hotels & holidays? All I see are 5* reviews. Seeing as the bulk of there followers came from £5 budget meals, you'd think they'd be more budget friendly.
---
I’m fairly confident that I have completely different standards and requirements from a holiday. Also they are saying 5star but is it really? Or ‘holiday’ 5 star. Value for money and price is soooo subjective. A bargain week in the sun with low expectations to some is an expensive holiday someone has saved over 2 years for and they expect more from it if that makes sense
Holiday companies rate stars differently to the actual hotel rating, so what jet2 says is a 5* Is actually a 4

Reactions: 7
Looks like they are at jet2 and tui hotels so I suppose they are sticking to package holiday type places

Reactions: 4
Popped over to this for a browse after seeing their names crop up on other threads. Who on earth are these chavs? I watched her 5* breakfast review but her video of it didn’t look bad and there was lots of choice?
They have a very limited palate, but are connoisseurs in the finest of junk food. Their cooking lives show that everything is out of a tin or a packet. It is mind boggling that these two are giving hotel and food reviews. Holiday companies need to give their heads a massive wobble.

• Haha
They have a very limited palate, but are connoisseurs in the finest of junk food. Their cooking lives show that everything is out of a tin or a packet. It mind boggling that these two are giving hotel and food reviews. Holiday companies need to give their heads a massive wobble.

No way are they being paid to do these reviews? I never see ad on their posts.

Yeah I imagine they are chips and pizza type people

absolutely battering that hotel…..whilst I agree it’s not five star , it’s not that bad, carpets in public areas are grim should be tiled for easier maintenance, their beloved jet2 have it rated as 4 star, the rooms looked fine to me , but then again I would rather spend my money on a clean standard grade hotel and have my money for other things ….I see a hotel as a place to sleep and keep my belongings , if I wanted to stay in my room all day then yep I’d book 5 star

Hi Cazellie! I've just joined this thread. They're a couple of argumentative chavs - especially Meathead Mark. He loves to be argumentative and paranoid about trolls ie anybody with a different point of view. He claims being stalked and loves doxxing people. He's an utter prick basically!

• Haha
I think laxative Lucy and meat head are totally out of their depth with these hotel reviews . They need to have a re think and carry on with Aldi and driving thru McDs.
I agree with you. They should realise that a lot of us have travelled and know what to expect. One of their disciples could not believe that cake was served at breakfast. Europeans in general have cake at breakfast, and these hotels tend to cater for tourists from countries such as France, Germany, Italy etc where their palate is slightly different to ours.

Reactions: 10
This is the thing with holidays - I've had 5* all inclusive holidays & loved them but also had 2/3* self catering holidays where the rooms have been basic but spotless & we have gone out & eaten cheaply but like royalty in local restaurants. I love getting out & about sampling local culture & food rather than being limited to the hotel & what they have to offer

Reactions: 14
One of the best holidays I’ve had was in a 3* half board resort. Got up and had a perfectly fine breakfast each morning, we were then out for lunch or dinner most days. It was such a nice holiday that we were never very hungry, too busy enjoying the weather, beaches, and visiting all the places around us.

Reactions: 5
you might recognise the guy. He played Sid the sloth on the ice age movies xxx hope that helps :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the thing with holidays - I've had 5* all inclusive holidays & loved them but also had 2/3* self catering holidays where the rooms have been basic but spotless & we have gone out & eaten cheaply but like royalty in local restaurants. I love getting out & about sampling local culture & food rather than being limited to the hotel & what they have to offer
That's the thing with AI, you're pretty much tied to the hotel. It's OK if you're in an enclosed resort. We've stayed in many long-haul 'enclosed' resorts with eight different restaurants and that was great but I do like the freedom of dining around.

Protaras has such a great strip full of restaurants/bars you're spoilt for choice and you can go S/C or B&B easy. It's a fabulous place and one of my faves.

I don't quite understand the jump from £5 meals to 5* hotel reviews though.
---
One of the best holidays I’ve had was in a 3* half board resort. Got up and had a perfectly fine breakfast each morning, we were then out for lunch or dinner most days. It was such a nice holiday that we were never very hungry, too busy enjoying the weather, beaches, and visiting all the places around us.
Absolutely this. As long as it's clean that's what matters. Do they ever go on trips or sample local cuisine? When he was in Paphos he was eating sausage and mash in 40° heat! Cypriot food is divine but they are so narrow minded they don't try anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.