Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despair at the people on their page saying to send them a fiver each. If they can bugger off on holiday every other week , have multiple homes , drive around in a Land Rover and constantly brag how much money they make , I have no sympathy. Like others have said many who follow them haven’t got a pot to piss in or are vulnerable people and there’s even talk of chipping in to send those two rent a gobs money is insane when some of these people probably can’t even afford their food shopping or electric bill.

He’s now trying to [QUOTE
I despair at the people on their page saying to send them a fiver each. If they can bugger off on holiday every other week , have multiple homes , drive around in a Land Rover and constantly brag how much money they make , I have no sympathy. Like others have said many who follow them haven’t got a pot to piss in or are vulnerable people and there’s even talk of chipping in to send those two rent a gobs money is insane when some of these people probably can’t even afford their food shopping or electric bill.

He’s now trying to drum up some trade by begging companies to send them products to review and shill. This is desperate, I’ve never seen a “influencer” do a begging post 😬

View attachment 3005731
="Rowling, post: 19679988, member: 370838"]

He’s now trying to drum up some trade by begging companies to send them products to review and shill. This is desperate, I’ve never seen a “influencer” do a begging post 😬

View attachment 3005731
drum up some trade by begging companies to send them products to review and shill. This is desperate, I’ve never seen a “influencer” do a begging post 😬

View attachment 3005731
[/QUOTE]

You are forbidden to ask for products/ money/ likes/ asking to share or advertise your subscriptions
The whole lot will go if he is not careful

Reactions: 6
Anyone who really had over £1 million in the bank would not have those bloody shocking teeth and wouldn’t have the “stunned by a cattle prod” Botox look.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think their downfall has already started! I can see their page going and them splitting up… I give it 12-18 months. I joined here for the Jack Monroe threads. She was very similar. Arrogant and a scrounger! Setting her flying monkeys on anyone who called her out. Once it hit the skids it was a downhill course for her. She’s still on Twitter I think. But she’s nowhere near the reach she had and i don’t think she gets any tv work anymore.

Reactions: 17
Anyone who really had over £1 million in the bank would not have those bloody shocking teeth and wouldn’t have the “stunned by a cattle prod” Botox look.
People who constantly boast about money usually have none. They both have no class whatsoever and are thick as tit.

Reactions: 19
For her to be a hairdresser her hair is dire. She’s promoting an amazing hot brush. She has hair that a spit washes n a fart dries how would it be on those of us who have hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's supposed to be a hairdresser and yet in her video with the hotbrush, shes got hair dye all over her forehead. Now I'm no hairdresser and I dye my hair regularly and manage to not do that 🤣

Reactions: 5
Whatever she’s using for weight loss has ruined her hair n made her teeth too big for her mouth it’s changed how she speaks

Reactions: 5
I came here to post about the hair video and you all beat me to it. I can’t believe she can seriously shill this tik tok shop Shein crap.

Reactions: 3
She's supposed to be a hairdresser and yet in her video with the hotbrush, shes got hair dye all over her forehead. Now I'm no hairdresser and I dye my hair regularly and manage to not do that 🤣
I own a salon and have been in the business 30yrs. I was shocked at that too! She looks like she has bald patches - probably the stress of living with him. I highly doubt she's ever been a 'professional'. These two are just full of tit! 😂

Reactions: 7
I own a salon and have been in the business 30yrs. I was shocked at that too! She looks like she has bald patches - probably the stress of living with him. I highly doubt she's ever been a 'professional'. These two are just full of tit! 😂
Bald patches are a tell tale sign of ozempic use as it causes hair loss, she lost weight extremely quickly and won't tell people how so it all adds up. I'm not judging using the stuff tbh i just don't see why she doesn't say it. Claiming it's the gym yet she's no muscle tone at all come on.

Reactions: 7
Bald patches are a tell tale sign of ozempic use as it causes hair loss, she lost weight extremely quickly and won't tell people how so it all adds up. I'm not judging using the stuff tbh i just don't see why she doesn't say it. Claiming it's the gym yet she's no muscle tone at all come on.
I'm on a weight loss journey at the moment. I'm bigger than Lucy was but am doing it naturally. She has definately done something, the weight seemed to melt off over night. She certainly isn't going to the gym regularly as we'd know about it.

Reactions: 6
I've started reporting these pricks to the ASA. It's a little hobby of mine. That cardboard cut-out of Vinny is dead weird. About as weird as Chazza Dawson's one of Les. Them saying how wonderful it is then providing a link for the company. Undeclared ad. 💯

I'm going to have fun with these two.

Screenshot_20240621-133452~2.png
Screenshot_20240621-133531~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever is answering people on the hair thing is a cheeky swine. Either one word vague answers or pure cheek

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.